Biden Knocks Romney for Binder Commen...

Biden Knocks Romney for Binder Comment,...

There are 5 comments on the ABC News story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Biden Knocks Romney for Binder Comment,.... In it, ABC News reports that:

Vice President Joe Biden hammered away at Mitt Romney over women's issues, saying the former Massachusetts governor is living in a "1950's time warp" and mocking his reliance on "binders full of women" to find qualified women to serve on his cabinet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Hillbilly Jack

Oliver Springs, TN

#2 Oct 17, 2012
I thought Biden was a gay man who cares less about women.
Stopwastingourti me

Elk Grove Village, IL

#3 Oct 17, 2012
No' Obama is the gay one and they both could care less about anyone.
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#4 Oct 17, 2012
Willard Rmoney belongs in a binder. Old bullies who ran for president and lost. Basement stack of your library, bottom shelf.
Libya Question

Rochester, MN

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Vice President Joe Biden is nothing more than an idiot
Stopwastingourti me

Elk Grove Village, IL

#6 Oct 17, 2012
Libya Question wrote:
Vice President Joe Biden is nothing more than an idiot
You are so wrong !
He is an monumental idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hofstra University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump says he may seek conditions for debates Aug 11 Synque 7
News What we know about the presidential debates and... Aug 1 drumpf LOL 2
News Presidential debate: Will Obama or Romney win t... (Oct '12) Oct '15 Martin garey 40
News Audelco 2014 - 'Rising Star' Award Recipient Co... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Mr Sadres 1
News More than 1,000 pack Westbury school to oppose ... (Jan '15) Apr '15 blacksky410 2
News Seven Gaffes that Might Haunt Mitt Romney in 2016 (Jan '15) Jan '15 Le Duped 1
News Hofstra student who is Sikh sues U.S. Army over... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Fred 15
More from around the web