Rollins: Obama and our kids' future

Rollins: Obama and our kids' future

There are 1 comment on the CNN story from Jun 11, 2009, titled Rollins: Obama and our kids' future. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Ed Rollins, a senior political contributor for CNN, is senior presidential fellow at the Kalikow Center for the Study of the American Presidency at Hofstra University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Sandwich, MA

#1 Jun 11, 2009
Hey Ed, read your missive on today. Funny how you mention your 14 year old daughter but we hear nary a peep from CNN about the vicious slander of Sarah Palin's daughter on the same news web site. Speaking of which I have seen all day today headlines on the site of the poor guard murdered at the Holocaust Museum. Didn't see a peep though on the same site about the poor American soldier murdered by an Islamic fascist thug a couple of days ago. Oh well, just American journalism at work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hofstra University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Yorkers sound off on statue removal at de B... Nov '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 15
News Trump dictated misleading statement on son's me... (Aug '17) Aug '17 USA Today 4
News Presidential debate: Will Obama or Romney win t... (Oct '12) May '17 Brain Cancer 41
News Somebody just put a price tag on the 2016 elect... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Hillary got thumped 3
News Trump wonders why the hacking he discussed befo... (Dec '16) Dec '16 freedom2016 85
News Here's where Donald Trump stands on energy issues (Oct '16) Oct '16 Earthling-1 10
News WikiLeaks: Assange's internet link 'severed' by... (Oct '16) Oct '16 bottlecap 1