Did Romney undo gains with women voters?

Full story: CNN 504
Obama and Democrats rush to paint Romney as someone who doesn't have the best interests of women in mind But his comments about using "whole binders full of women" as a hiring aid while governor, whiffing on an equal pay law question, and alluding to helping women get home to cook dinner has landed the GOP presidential hopeful in verbal quicksand ... (more) Read more
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#560 Nov 7, 2012
Could Be wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats to you and all the other Obama supporters on the win. My hope is he will take our country forward and do what will benefit all of America. Congratulations again and God Bless us all.
Thanks, and I think he will. Mitt would have only benefited the 1% that don't need any more benefits.
VOTER

Wyoming, MI

#561 Nov 7, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, and I think he will. Mitt would have only benefited the 1% that don't need any more benefits.
I'm glad someone else realizes that...!
City Girl

Baltimore, MD

#562 Nov 7, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the women in my family also said they are voting for Romney - they said they are sick of Obama's lies that he is working on jobs, as they told me you can not make jobs on the golf range or on vacation or on the View or on Letterman.
Stop being a stupid woman and realize a man cannot fix 8 years worth a mess in 4 years. Jim Crow ended years ago and we are still having problems from this inhumane crap. Stop being stupid!
VOTER

Wyoming, MI

#563 Nov 7, 2012
City Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Stop being a stupid woman and realize a man cannot fix 8 years worth a mess in 4 years. Jim Crow ended years ago and we are still having problems from this inhumane crap. Stop being stupid!
I dare even say Jim Crow has had offspring and is probably looking for other cults to breed with... It's still I dare say alive and well...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hofstra University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More than 1,000 pack Westbury school to oppose ... Jan '15 McNamara 1
News Seven Gaffes that Might Haunt Mitt Romney in 2016 Jan '15 Le Duped 1
News Hofstra student who is Sikh sues U.S. Army over... Nov '14 Fred 15
News Mental health issues in college students rising (Aug '10) Jan '14 Lynette 3
News Stony Brook in top 100 of U.S. News' annual ran... (Sep '13) Sep '13 oh Please 1
News Psychologists eye stress response to Hurricane ... (Nov '12) Sep '13 Erik 4
News Video: al Qaeda in Syria (Aug '13) Aug '13 Retired SOF 5
More from around the web