Mental health issues in college students rising

Aug 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MSNBC

Cases of mental illness among college students have become increasingly more serious over the last decade, according to a new study that backs up what mental health professionals at university counseling centers have been saying for years.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2014
Manny Rodriguez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

It's the institution's job to make sure these students don't become part of the university community.

Screen those kids ... Duh!

That's a common-sense solution that's not being considered, of course.
Calvin

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Lynette

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/DmlKns only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hofstra University Discussions

Search the Hofstra University Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stony Brook in top 100 of U.S. News' annual ran... (Sep '13) Sep '13 oh Please 1
Psychologists eye stress response to Hurricane ... (Nov '12) Sep '13 Erik 4
Video: al Qaeda in Syria (Aug '13) Aug '13 Retired SOF 5
Slain Hofstra student Andrea Rebello's family s... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Blaze 1
What's happening on Long Island this weekend (Jul '13) Jul '13 CWG-Design 1
Syrian opposition urges rebels to join key battle (May '13) May '13 rtloder 28
Assad: Syria transition talks are internal matter (May '13) May '13 County Resident 6
•••
•••