Where's The Common Ground On Illegal Immigration?

Apr 9, 2009 Full story: www.digtriad.com

A tool to help identify illegal immigrants in jail is stirring up Triad protests the second day in a row.

Enforcement of pre existing laws to start.... They broke the laws to start with want amnesty for it.... Full Story
Thesamebs

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2009
My common ground is block all services and jobs to illegals so the will leave, punish employers, and improve border security, including a wall. The let in people who have been waiting legally in their countries.
b4its2late

Phillipsburg, NJ

#2 Apr 9, 2009
There is no common ground and we shouldnt try to find one. The two sides want completly different things.

WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND:

No amnesty or playing with the word amnesty. Forget about going home, paying a fine, learning English, sitting on a hot stove, etc. If they are here now illegaly they must go home period. With absolutely no chance of comming back. They blew it.

Limit legal immigration. The numbers are too high already. Also spread immigration around more. There are far too many latino. Reduce the latino and increase the others. Yes that includes whites.

End the anchor baby and chain migration nonsense.

Since: Dec 06

Chicago IL

#5 Apr 10, 2009
Thesamebs wrote:
My common ground is block all services and jobs to illegals so the will leave, punish employers, and improve border security, including a wall. The let in people who have been waiting legally in their countries.
Heavily tax all wire transfer to Mexico.....
It's not just the service jobs their in all fields of employment.....Tim
r-truth

Charlotte, NC

#6 May 31, 2011
let's stop beatting around the bush,it's a fact the federal government has some kind of deal with mexico, if not they would then heed the demands of the american people, where were these hard working latinos when people was shedding blood,sweat,tears and no welfare to build this country this is a slap in the face to all american's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High Point University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Wanted for Gang-Related Murders in Los Ange... (Jun '09) Jun '14 Frank Verdin 49
Get to Know (Jul '13) Jul '13 FREE NC WRITING E... 1
Apps and the art of innovation: CEO of Ashevill... (Jul '13) Jul '13 ApePeeD 1
Town House for Rent close to Campus (Apr '13) Apr '13 matt b 1
Ashley Nicole Pitts (Aug '12) Nov '12 Michael Beam 7
72-Year-Old Church Bought Out As HPU Continues ... (Apr '11) Apr '12 Sister Morality 8
Your View: City Council shows vision for the fu... (Feb '12) Apr '12 HaHa 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

High Point University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••