Three arrested for trespassing at old...

Three arrested for trespassing at old psychiatric hospital

There are 9 comments on the Poughkeepsie Journal story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Three arrested for trespassing at old psychiatric hospital. In it, Poughkeepsie Journal reports that:

Three men have been arrested for trespassing at the Hudson Heritage Development property, the site of the old Hudson River Psychiatric Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Poughkeepsie Journal.

“9/11 inside job”

Since: May 08

Saugerties New York

#1 Jul 16, 2008
Maybe they were homesick?
punk 2901

Callicoon, NY

#3 Jul 21, 2008
we werent home sick we were sight seeing bitch so beleed dat!!!!
LH Lynk

Hurleyville, NY

#4 Aug 2, 2008
Sight seeing? Come on. Where's the respect for other's property. The fact that you call yourself punk says it all.
punk 2901

Callicoon, NY

#5 Aug 6, 2008
hey how about u go f**k urself pal b/c thats what we were doin and people like u are the ones y us kids cant have any fun and what b/c my login name is punk 2901 ur gonna discriminate against me saying ohh it says it all, well you know what there werent any no trespassing signs where we went in and it wasnt fenced off so how do u like that. wait nvm i dont care what u like. and to top it off u talk alot of smack n ur probably 5'10" 130lbs soaken wet. step up!!!im here

“9/11 inside job”

Saugerties New York

#6 Aug 7, 2008
punk 2901 wrote:
hey how about u go f**k urself pal b/c thats what we were doin and people like u are the ones y us kids cant have any fun and what b/c my login name is punk 2901 ur gonna discriminate against me saying ohh it says it all, well you know what there werent any no trespassing signs where we went in and it wasnt fenced off so how do u like that. wait nvm i dont care what u like. and to top it off u talk alot of smack n ur probably 5'10" 130lbs soaken wet. step up!!!im here
Wow, I was right you are home SICK.
Nikkie

Newburgh, NY

#7 Oct 29, 2008
well i give yall courage for going
i would be wayyyyy to scared
=]
Barclay Boy

Euerbach, Germany

#8 Nov 20, 2008
Hey Punk...I like your style! Give those hypocrites from "friendly" Saugerties hell. Most of them are way bigger criminals than tresspassers, and they know it!
ex-New Yorker

Mannheim, Germany

#9 Nov 21, 2008
Onnioni wrote:
Maybe they were homesick?
Be real dude...NY State is one big nut house, from phony conseratives to the Hillary bunch- you are all sick there, especially the scum in the town of Saugerties. Just look in the mirror: you just as much a part of that freak show as the rest!

“9/11 inside job”

Saugerties New York

#10 Nov 21, 2008
Barclay Boy wrote:
Hey Punk...I like your style! Give those hypocrites from "friendly" Saugerties hell. Most of them are way bigger criminals than tresspassers, and they know it!
How much time did you and ex-New Yorker do at the Hudson River Psychiatric Hospital ? Best wishes hope you two are still getting the help you need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heritage University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sacred Space at BYU (Jun '09) Jun '09 Jared T 1
News Deeply Held Gay Beliefs (Jul '08) Jul '08 Pagan and Proud 23
More from around the web