Obama nominates 2 to Federal Reserve ...

Obama nominates 2 to Federal Reserve Board

There are 54 comments on the KTNV-TV Las Vegas story from Dec 27, 2011, titled Obama nominates 2 to Federal Reserve Board. In it, KTNV-TV Las Vegas reports that:

A vacationing President Barack Obama on Tuesday nominated a Harvard University professor and a former Treasury official under President George H.W. Bush -- a Democrat and a Republican -- to the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTNV-TV Las Vegas.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Michelle Smith

Gordon, AL

#41 Dec 28, 2011
ANOTHER Harvard professor nominated to 'work' on the economy. Heaven help us!

Community Organizer obama will not be able to make his ignorant policies look good. He will remain a one-term occupier. He has brought our country to its' knees... fiscally and on issues of morality. He and his side-kick joe biden have consistently robbed our children and grandchildren to buy votes. The debt is now over $ 15 trillion dollars.He increased the debt as much as Bush did, but did it in 3 years instead of 8.

GOVERNORS Rick Perry (conservative) and Mitt Romney (moderate/flip-flopper) are the two that will leave Gingrich and Santorum behind long term and voters will have their choice.

Rick Perry has served in our military, served as governor of Texas, and will be the best qualified to lead, inspire vision, and move our country out of the uncertainty and degradation that we have been experiencing. He tells the truth. Rick Perry will lead and work for a strong America once again!

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#42 Dec 28, 2011
Michelle Smith wrote:
Rick Perry has served in our military, served as governor of Texas, and will be the best qualified to lead, inspire vision, and move our country out of the uncertainty and degradation that we have been experiencing. He tells the truth. Rick Perry will lead and work for a strong America once again!
But still can't be bothered enough to get the required signatures to appear on Virginia's ballot...yep that's some inspired vision right there.
Michelle Smith

Gordon, AL

#43 Dec 28, 2011
If Rick Perry had been in charge of getting on the Virginia ballot it would have been done. ONLY two candidates...Mitt Romney and Ron Paul Isolationist...the ones that have been running for years...were able to qualify.

Rick Perry is a real man and a real leader. He will put obama to shame.

We don't want to be Greece. Fire the untruthful harry reid, joe biden, and barack obama and we'll have GOOD change come to America.
swedenforever

Laurel, MD

#44 Dec 29, 2011
Michelle Smith wrote:
If Rick Perry had been in charge of getting on the Virginia ballot it would have been done. ONLY two candidates...Mitt Romney and Ron Paul Isolationist...the ones that have been running for years...were able to qualify.
We don't want to be Greece. Fire the untruthful harry reid, joe biden, and barack obama and we'll have GOOD change come to America.
“The bill signed into law in 2001 allows illegal immigrants to get in-state tuition so long as they intend to apply for permanent residency, but who’s checking to make sure they go through with the process?”

If the law worked as it should, any illegal immigrant applying for college tuition would be arrested and sent back to Mexico. Instead, the Bilderberg attending Rick Perry — illegal under the Logan Act, effectively making Perry a criminal — encourages illegal aliens to violate the border with his tuition enticement.

A d v e r t i s e m e n t
Bilderberg’s overriding agenda is to establish a world government and this entails eliminating national borders.

Perry’s tuition program is part of a larger process determined to destroy the sovereignty of the United States and eventually pauperize the American workforce.

“It’s quite obvious that you’ve got some very powerful big business groups in Texas that love their illegal aliens and want more of them,” William Gheen of ALIPAC (Americans for Legal Immigration) told KTRH.

“or Fox News”

Vicksburg, MI

#45 Dec 29, 2011
Michelle Smith wrote:
Are you trying to tell me that Rick Perry is not in charge of his own campaign? That's a scary thought in and of itself. I understand he delegates the duties, but it is Rick Perry who is running for President not some staffer, so I should think that IF he wanted to be on the ballot he would make darn sure the requirements were met.

Another sign of twue leadersip and insipid...er inspired vision. <eyeroll>
Mucho Gusto

Monessen, PA

#46 Dec 29, 2011
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
But still can't be bothered enough to get the required signatures to appear on Virginia's ballot...yep that's some inspired vision right there.
just like BO can't be bothered to produce a VALID birth certificate not a photoshopped proven fraud!

“or Fox News”

Vicksburg, MI

#47 Dec 29, 2011
Mucho Gusto wrote:
<quoted text>just like BO can't be bothered to produce a VALID birth certificate not a photoshopped proven fraud!
After almost 3 years you would think your lot would stop chasing windmills, Don.

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

San Diego, CA

#48 Dec 30, 2011
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
After almost 3 years you would think your lot would stop chasing windmills, Don.
Chasing windmills? We're too busy picking up all the race cards being tossed about by libbies.
Mucho Gusto

Monessen, PA

#49 Dec 30, 2011
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Did U understand that dumbazz?

“or Fox News”

Vicksburg, MI

#50 Dec 30, 2011
Mucho Gusto wrote:
<quoted text>Did U understand that dumbazz?
Yeah I understood it. I wrote the post.
Mucho Gusto

Monessen, PA

#51 Dec 31, 2011
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I understood it. I wrote the post.
You are dumber than I what I give you credit for. I was referring to the answer the other poster gave you. I recommend you see a real witch doctor from Kenyan and have the Oduma spirit chased from your brain dead azz.

“or Fox News”

Vicksburg, MI

#52 Dec 31, 2011
Mucho Gusto wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumber than I what I give you credit for. I was referring to the answer the other poster gave you. I recommend you see a real witch doctor from Kenyan and have the Oduma spirit chased from your brain dead azz.
You quoted MY post and asked if I understood it.

It's not my fault you failed at TOPIX 101 by clicking the reply button on the post you wished to quote and then ask me if I understood it.

You started celebrating New Years Eve early, didn't you?
Mucho Gusto

Monessen, PA

#53 Dec 31, 2011
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
You quoted MY post and asked if I understood it.
It's not my fault you failed at TOPIX 101 by clicking the reply button on the post you wished to quote and then ask me if I understood it.
You started celebrating New Years Eve early, didn't you?
You are really slow. Try and keep up dipshyt.

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Hampton, VA

#54 Jan 2, 2012
Obama is anti-American. He has taken power that is not his to take. And his followers claim he taught Constitutional Law? Whose Constitution?
http://www.infowars.com/president-obamas-ndaa...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvard University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, Clinton aides clash at post-election gat... 13 hr Lawrence Wolf 123
News Strict parenting is a sign of love Dec 3 Panties Hurt In L... 2
News Rhodes scholars for Class of 2017 announced Nov 21 spytheweb 1
Harvard Private Special Acceptance Nov 14 QQQ 1
News Oprah Winfrey lists Elmwood Park house, her las... Nov 12 former democrat 1
News Brennan: Area's millennial voters shrug at Clin... Oct '16 ClintonTrashes 1
woman put in jail for carrying protest sign Oct '16 rlwaller 1
More from around the web