Obama nominates 2 to Federal Reserve Board

Dec 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTNV-TV Las Vegas

A vacationing President Barack Obama on Tuesday nominated a Harvard University professor and a former Treasury official under President George H.W. Bush -- a Democrat and a Republican -- to the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.

Comments
21 - 40 of 54 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2012
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
Abolish the Federal Reserve.
RON PAUL 2012!
He'll get all that oil Iraq owes us and
he'll let Iran play with their nukes...

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Dances with Wolves

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

PooPoo Platter wrote:
It's a working vacation for President Obama.
The Man's work ethic is an inspiration to all Americans.
ROFLMAO!! You are just so funny! His "work ethic"? In Hawaii? On Vacation? Puts in a few hours of golf and makes a decision and you call THIS "inspiration"? Alright then. Let the taxpayers foot the bill for my vacation in Hawaii, I'll make a few decision at my leisure, and you can say that I was inspired by Obama.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Dances with Wolves wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! You are just so funny! His "work ethic"? In Hawaii? On Vacation? Puts in a few hours of golf and makes a decision and you call THIS "inspiration"? Alright then. Let the taxpayers foot the bill for my vacation in Hawaii, I'll make a few decision at my leisure, and you can say that I was inspired by Obama.
LOL!!! YOUR vacation can be handled in the private sector.(So can 'ol PooPoo's Why should we have bigger government than what's prudent?

And if you do work on your vacation, inspired by the President? He is a role model after all...
Dances with Wolves

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! YOUR vacation can be handled in the private sector.(So can 'ol PooPoo's Why should we have bigger government than what's prudent?
And if you do work on your vacation, inspired by the President? He is a role model after all...
But Poo Poo!

Does not Obama earn a salary too? Could he not afford his own vacation from his private funds? Of course he would need security, but shouldn't his lodging, meals, golf and other activities be paid for out of his own pocket as well?
short trus micro bus

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

the federal reserve is owned by a bridge in florida
short trus micro bus

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

the bridge is owned by a pipeline that dont exist and will be lobbied on for the next 1000 years
short trus micro bus

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

the lobbists are owned by a judge that fled the country strwbarry jelly containers
short trus micro bus

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

the containers are for sell on ebay

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

He's a President. Presidential salaries are woefully lacking, but the perks are nice.

And any President gets Air Force One, the security, etc. Any President pays for the family's food, rent on the vacation place, etc.

This President & his wife have made a ton on book royalties, and they'll make much more after they leave office via royalties, speaker fees, board memberships, etc.

We'll spend a ton on the President's expenses, no matter who it is. But to know he's still working in Hawaii to serve our country?

Priceless! Gravy! And selfless.

“Drink up! Summer's comin'”

Since: Jul 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
As stated above, these two nominees could walk on water, be the second coming of Mother Teresa and the repubes will have a problem.
Perhaps the gophers will surprise us and do their job.
With O'Bama's background, you bet we'd question ANY nominations put before the people. And yes, we most certainly would question him nominating a Republican. We'd be asking; "What's he up to?"
Kind of like Lucy promising Charlie Brown not to pull the ball away at the last second.
Mucho Gusto

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a 'bot' nor am I crying about it, just stating a fact. Watch and see.
You are a bonafide Obama-bot. You would believe and do ANYTHING he would instruct your silly azz to do. You cannot disprove my facts!
Mucho Gusto

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

PooPoo Platter wrote:
He's a President. Presidential salaries are woefully lacking, but the perks are nice.
And any President gets Air Force One, the security, etc. Any President pays for the family's food, rent on the vacation place, etc.
This President & his wife have made a ton on book royalties, and they'll make much more after they leave office via royalties, speaker fees, board memberships, etc.
We'll spend a ton on the President's expenses, no matter who it is. But to know he's still working in Hawaii to serve our country?
Priceless! Gravy! And selfless.
What is woefully lacking is a operating brain cell in your flat head. Get a life or get lost you toad.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

How could any right-wing posters against this act be for giving the Oval Office the power to fire Judges on a whim. You don't think that crap won't flow down the wall when the paint dries?

Ladies and Gentleman, all logic has left the bldg.

What next, shoot Fed Reserve heads based on Quarterly Performance Numbers?

Publicly humiliate any Energy Dept head that allows a regulation that prevents BP oil well in someone else's backyard or State Park?

....I got tons of these...any of these working for you? <family guy reference for the cool people>

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

Mucho Gusto wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bonafide Obama-bot. You would believe and do ANYTHING he would instruct your silly azz to do. You cannot disprove my facts!
You first have to post some facts in order for me to disprove them.
Mucho Gusto

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
You first have to post some facts in order for me to disprove them.
I have posted the facts. You simply cannot recognize them.

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Mucho Gusto wrote:
<quoted text>
What is woefully lacking is a operating brain cell in your flat head. Get a life or get lost you toad.
Sorry teabagger, but I'm staying.

Don't like it? You'll have to deal with it or leave. Understand?
Mucho Gusto

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
You libtards are the teabaggers. You sick bastards love to have sex with your family, dogs etc. Your leaving and real soon scrotum sucker because your boy in the WH is falling out of favor because of his lies and incompetence. Best you pack a bag a move on now.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

PooPoo Platter wrote:
It's a working vacation for President Obama.
The Man's work ethic is an inspiration to all Americans.
Hilarious.

Obama: Americans Have Been 'A Little Bit Lazy' Over The Past Few ...
www.businessinsider.com/obama-americans-have-... ...
Zeke Miller

by Zeke Miller More by Zeke Miller
Nov 13, 2011 "President Obama continues to blame Americans for his own mishandling of the economy. Most recently, he has called us 'lazy,' and has

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Carry on, Fleabagger.
firehimnow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Amazing how 39 comments always turns into shoe peeing match. Too bad all the contestants can't find or aim their weapons!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••