China Expert: China's Situation Is Like The End Of The Ussr, And No One Wants To Be Gorbachev

Jun 23, 2012 Full story: Silicon Alley Insider 189

Last night the Asia Society, in conjunction with the New York Review of Books , hosted a speaker series with guest speakers Ian Johnson Beijing-based writer and foreign correspondent for the Wall Street Journal and Roderick MacFarquhar, a Professor of History and former Director of the John King Fairbank Center for East Asian Research at Harvard ... (more)

Read more
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#194 Sep 19, 2012
The Chinese Communist Party's "solution" to its unstoppable collapse in China is..........

HATE JAPAN!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

CCP are CLOWNS!
Filmalay

Anonymous Proxy

#196 Sep 19, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Disneyland in Hong Kong is full of visitors.
Yeah, I think that's an exception. Hong Kong I think has a semi autonomous government that's why people are more comfortable going there than farther inland.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#197 Sep 19, 2012
Filmalay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I think that's an exception. Hong Kong I think has a semi autonomous government that's why people are more comfortable going there than farther inland.
Disneyland is opening up in Shanghai in 2015. Go check it out then.
Filmalay

Anonymous Proxy

#198 Sep 20, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Disneyland is opening up in Shanghai in 2015. Go check it out then.
I might but when China becomes a democratic country. I can't visit right now.I don't want to clown myself looking at my back every time thinking that I was being tailed by the CCP-Politburo.

I'd rather go and visit Russia or the former satellite countries.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#199 Sep 21, 2012
Yes. All should avoid China until the soon-to-happen fall of the decrepit and crumbling Chinese Communist Party dictatorship! It won't be long now!

FREE CHINA will be a much better place to visit!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#200 Sep 21, 2012
Filmalay wrote:
<quoted text>
I might but when China becomes a democratic country. I can't visit right now.I don't want to clown myself looking at my back every time thinking that I was being tailed by the CCP-Politburo.
I'd rather go and visit Russia or the former satellite countries.
Getting tailed by Big Brother? Think you're in China 30 years too late for that.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#201 Sep 21, 2012
"Big Brother" is still active in the CCP slave-state, but is impotent and powerless outside.

Your CCP lackey "pal" who calls himself "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE" (in pathetic adolescent trekkie speak) has made DEATH THREATS to me on this forum, claiming that the Chinese Communist Party has "death squads" operating in Canada to MURDER CRITICS OF THE REGIME!

I just laughed, of course, and two years later I'm still posting!

But OBVIOUSLY, you Chinese Communist Party scum are "the same goons and thugs you were thirty years ago" and in China, murder is how you "cling to power". Without your willingness to kill Chinese people, your CCP would have been disposed of by the Chinese people in 1989.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#202 Sep 21, 2012
Mirolyuba wrote:
"Big Brother" is still active in the CCP slave-state, but is impotent and powerless outside.
Your CCP lackey "pal" who calls himself "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE" (in pathetic adolescent trekkie speak) has made DEATH THREATS to me on this forum, claiming that the Chinese Communist Party has "death squads" operating in Canada to MURDER CRITICS OF THE REGIME!
I just laughed, of course, and two years later I'm still posting!
But OBVIOUSLY, you Chinese Communist Party scum are "the same goons and thugs you were thirty years ago" and in China, murder is how you "cling to power". Without your willingness to kill Chinese people, your CCP would have been disposed of by the Chinese people in 1989.
A fellow Canadian wants to kill you? Why's that not a surprise, Miro-tard?
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#203 Sep 21, 2012
A hired lackey of the Chinese Communist Party is making HOLLOW THREATS to bully Chinese-Canadians into silence about the crimes of the CCP?

Why's THAT not a surprise, "RayHole"?

Could it be because the CCP has NO SUPPORT in China or among overseas Chinese, and has to use threats and murder to "cling to power"?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvard University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Coffee drinkers may lower risk of endome... (Nov '11) 22 hr Chanal 3
News Atheists open up: What they want you to know Sun geezerjock 1
News Surrounded: Why Saudi Arabia's Security Is At Risk Sat Islam Forbids 13
News In Selma, Ala., Obama Proved that he is 'Black ... Mar 14 Spotted Girl 2
News Man once convicted of spying pleads guilty to d... Mar 12 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Mummy Problems: As Florida Bans 'Climate Change... Mar 10 IB DaMann 3
petroleum products and lubricant testing online... Feb '15 cefirt 1
More from around the web