China Expert: China's Situation Is Like The End Of The Ussr, And No One Wants To Be Gorbachev

Jun 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Silicon Alley Insider

Last night the Asia Society, in conjunction with the New York Review of Books , hosted a speaker series with guest speakers Ian Johnson Beijing-based writer and foreign correspondent for the Wall Street Journal and Roderick MacFarquhar, a Professor of History and former Director of the John King Fairbank Center for East Asian Research at Harvard ... (more)

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 190 of190
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Well, the obvious CCP-BS from the brainless CCP toady "RayHole" only shows how DESPERATELY China NEEDS a Gorbachev, or it risks staying mired in CCP idiocy and corruption for years to come!

Thanks, "RayHole"! You are one USEFUL idiot!

HA HA HA HA HA!
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

The Chinese Communist Party's "solution" to its unstoppable collapse in China is..........

HATE JAPAN!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

CCP are CLOWNS!
Filmalay

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Disneyland in Hong Kong is full of visitors.
Yeah, I think that's an exception. Hong Kong I think has a semi autonomous government that's why people are more comfortable going there than farther inland.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Filmalay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I think that's an exception. Hong Kong I think has a semi autonomous government that's why people are more comfortable going there than farther inland.
Disneyland is opening up in Shanghai in 2015. Go check it out then.
Filmalay

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Disneyland is opening up in Shanghai in 2015. Go check it out then.
I might but when China becomes a democratic country. I can't visit right now.I don't want to clown myself looking at my back every time thinking that I was being tailed by the CCP-Politburo.

I'd rather go and visit Russia or the former satellite countries.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Yes. All should avoid China until the soon-to-happen fall of the decrepit and crumbling Chinese Communist Party dictatorship! It won't be long now!

FREE CHINA will be a much better place to visit!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Filmalay wrote:
<quoted text>
I might but when China becomes a democratic country. I can't visit right now.I don't want to clown myself looking at my back every time thinking that I was being tailed by the CCP-Politburo.
I'd rather go and visit Russia or the former satellite countries.
Getting tailed by Big Brother? Think you're in China 30 years too late for that.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

"Big Brother" is still active in the CCP slave-state, but is impotent and powerless outside.

Your CCP lackey "pal" who calls himself "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE" (in pathetic adolescent trekkie speak) has made DEATH THREATS to me on this forum, claiming that the Chinese Communist Party has "death squads" operating in Canada to MURDER CRITICS OF THE REGIME!

I just laughed, of course, and two years later I'm still posting!

But OBVIOUSLY, you Chinese Communist Party scum are "the same goons and thugs you were thirty years ago" and in China, murder is how you "cling to power". Without your willingness to kill Chinese people, your CCP would have been disposed of by the Chinese people in 1989.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Mirolyuba wrote:
"Big Brother" is still active in the CCP slave-state, but is impotent and powerless outside.
Your CCP lackey "pal" who calls himself "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE" (in pathetic adolescent trekkie speak) has made DEATH THREATS to me on this forum, claiming that the Chinese Communist Party has "death squads" operating in Canada to MURDER CRITICS OF THE REGIME!
I just laughed, of course, and two years later I'm still posting!
But OBVIOUSLY, you Chinese Communist Party scum are "the same goons and thugs you were thirty years ago" and in China, murder is how you "cling to power". Without your willingness to kill Chinese people, your CCP would have been disposed of by the Chinese people in 1989.
A fellow Canadian wants to kill you? Why's that not a surprise, Miro-tard?
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

A hired lackey of the Chinese Communist Party is making HOLLOW THREATS to bully Chinese-Canadians into silence about the crimes of the CCP?

Why's THAT not a surprise, "RayHole"?

Could it be because the CCP has NO SUPPORT in China or among overseas Chinese, and has to use threats and murder to "cling to power"?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 190 of190
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harvard University Discussions

Search the Harvard University Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hillel, a safe haven for Israel supporters Sat indict judy Genshaft 4
Doing Something is Better Than Doing Nothing fo... Jul 4 humanSpirit 1
Bangladesh: Behemoth Garment Industry Weathers ... Jun 21 Human at Earth 1
The Definitive Stoughton School Committee Debat... (Apr '13) Jun 17 Kundrot dionkie 11
Capital of sleaze: Harrisburg gains rep for cor... Jun 15 lady 1
China crackdown on 1,000 'naked officials' Jun '14 CCP is CORRUPT and DOOMED 1
Francis Takes Action to Rein in Vatican Bankers... Jun '14 Gods r Delusions x Mine 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••