States with strict gun laws found to ...

States with strict gun laws found to have fewer shooting deaths

There are 5075 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 7, 2013, titled States with strict gun laws found to have fewer shooting deaths. In it, Reuters reports that:

States that have more laws restricting gun ownership have lower rates of death from shootings, both suicides and homicides, a study by researchers at Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard University found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#3111 Apr 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one proving they are a moron.........LOL
lol! Yes. Well thanks for letting me know that I'm "proving" people like you are morons.

I can't take all the credit son. All I do is point out your ludicrous antics!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3112 Apr 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's just his opinion....
From a republican no less.
Tell me you got it from fart news, wnd, breitbart or some other right wing extremist news source and you've made a successful tripartite.
Can you prove it wrong my little troll????

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3113 Apr 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Again son, that's your claim.
Caught in another lie.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3114 Apr 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You should tell Zimmerman that son.
Think he can? Legally that is....
He can run all he wants my little troll

Can ash tray????

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3115 Apr 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea if Zimmerman is free, do you chief ping panties?
Free as a bird compared to ash tray..........LOL

I would always rater be judged by 12 then carried by 6......

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3116 Apr 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's just his opinion....
From a republican no less.
Tell me you got it from fart news, wnd, breitbart or some other right wing extremist news source and you've made a successful tripartite.
Typical liberal, if you can't prove it wrong, attack the source. Weak pookie, weak.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3117 Apr 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yes. Well thanks for letting me know that I'm "proving" people like you are morons.
I can't take all the credit son. All I do is point out your ludicrous antics!
When and where my little troll????

When and where..........Oooooops ya cant post a link can ya.....

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3118 Apr 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yes. Well thanks for letting me know that I'm "proving" people like you are morons.
I can't take all the credit son. All I do is point out your ludicrous antics!
Yep, you proved my point. You shouldn't go into a game of wits unarmed.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3119 Apr 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea if Zimmerman is free, do you chief ping panties?
We have a better idea of if Zimmerman is out of jail than we do of what Obama's school and travel records are.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#3120 Apr 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove it wrong my little troll????
lol! Not an opinion chief pink panties.

You can have all the opinions you want.

So there's nothing to prove.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#3121 Apr 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie.
lol! So you claim chiefy.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#3122 Apr 5, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Typical liberal, if you can't prove it wrong, attack the source. Weak pookie, weak.
lol! Typical right wing idiot.... offers an opinion as "proof".
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#3123 Apr 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where my little troll????
When and where..........Oooooops ya cant post a link can ya.....
lol! But you already admitted it chief pink panties. You ARE the proof!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#3124 Apr 5, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you proved my point. You shouldn't go into a game of wits unarmed.
lol! With people like you son, there's no need.

It's more of a relaxing recreation...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#3125 Apr 5, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>We have a better idea of if Zimmerman is out of jail than we do of what Obama's school and travel records are.
Funny. HIO still can't figure out if Zimmerman is free or not.

Clearly he counters your point all by his lonesome.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3126 Apr 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Not an opinion chief pink panties.
You can have all the opinions you want.
So there's nothing to prove.
Nice duck and dodge..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3127 Apr 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So you claim chiefy.
Proven

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3128 Apr 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Typical right wing idiot.... offers an opinion as "proof".
Wrong again my little troll

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3129 Apr 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! But you already admitted it chief pink panties. You ARE the proof!
Once again you prove you cant back up anything you claim..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3131 Apr 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. HIO still can't figure out if Zimmerman is free or not.
Clearly he counters your point all by his lonesome.
Compared to ash tray he is as free as a bird..........ROTFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvard University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CIA director bails on Harvard speech after Chel... Oct 8 C Kersey 2
News Schools seek to help immigrants amid mixed sign... Sep 23 Defeat barbara boxer 12
News Oprah Winfrey lists Elmwood Park house, her las... (Nov '16) Sep 22 Fiery Fox 3
News Harvard withdraws fellowship invitation to Chel... Sep 20 youll shoot your ... 29
News In Selma, Ala., Obama Proved that he is 'Black ... (Mar '15) Sep 19 Bill C 10
News Harvard Revokes Acceptance of 10 Incoming Fresh... Sep 19 Bill C 3
News Mass deportation isn't just impractical. It's v... (Sep '16) Sep '17 help people in fl... 6
More from around the web