Jesse Ventura Swoons Over Fidel Castr...

Jesse Ventura Swoons Over Fidel Castro and Che Guevara

There are 17 comments on the Free Republic story from Aug 1, 2014, titled Jesse Ventura Swoons Over Fidel Castro and Che Guevara. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Maybe it's just a coincidence that somebody like Jesse Ventura is also a major fan of Fidel Castro and Che Guevara? Recalling his visit to Cuba and meeting with Fidel Castro in 2002 Ventura grew misty-eyed: 'Fidel Castro looked into my eyes and told me I was a man of great courage...Maybe he saw a little of him in me.'

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

WE JUST DONT CARE

Sudbury, Canada

#1 Aug 2, 2014
Then again folks, could it possibly be that his comments are 100% correct?
Johh Grimbaldsun

Lebanon, NJ

#2 Aug 2, 2014
jesse ventura's an azzhole...period!

And this imbecile and buffoon (or is it master fraud and expert showman?) was elected governor of a populous and prosperous state, and honored by Harvard University with the title of “Visiting Fellow,” to say nothing of his career as media host and author.
For a man with Ventura’s (mostly self-) vaunted “street smarts,” Fidel Castro’s blandishments of (the conveniently dead) Che Guevara should be a cinch to plumb. Didn’t Don Barzini send the biggest and fanciest flowers to Don Corleone’s funeral?

The Minneapolis Star Tribune reported how on his Cuba visit Ventura spoke at the University of Havana where he “exhorted students to dream big and work hard to achieve success!” Here one blinks, looks again—and gapes. You long to believe otherwise, you grope for an extenuation, you hope you misread—but it’s inescapable: A man elected as governor of a populous and prosperous U.S. State (and a “Harvard Visiting Fellow”) cannot distinguish between the subjects of a Stalinist police state and the attendees of an AmWay convention.

Ask anyone familiar with Communism. To achieve “success” in such as Castro’s Stalinist fiefdom
Fidel Castro’s regime jailed and tortured political prisoners at a higher rate than Stalin’s during the Great Terror, murdered more Cubans in its first three years in power than Hitler’s murdered Germans during its first six and came closest of anyone in history to starting a worldwide Nuclear war. In the above process Fidel Castro and Che Guevara converted a nation with a higher per-capita income than half of Europe and a huge influx of immigrants into one that repels Haitians and boasts the highest suicide rate in the Western Hemisphere.

"What has Cuba ever done to us?!” the again “shocked”(or masterfully miming)“Harvard Visiting Fellow” gasped recently on his show On the Grid.“We've been practicing terrorism against them!”

“War against the United States is my true destiny,” Fidel Castro had confided in a letter to a friend in 1958.“When this war’s over I’ll start that much bigger war.”
----------
Johh Grimbaldsun

Lebanon, NJ

#3 Aug 2, 2014
----------

“Of course I knew the missiles were nuclear- armed,” responded Fidel Castro to Robert McNamara during a meeting in 1992.“That’s precisely why I urged Khrushchev to launch them!”

But for the purposes of this discussion let’s overlook the above trivialities, as they’re obviously regarded by Harvard’s esteemed academics. Instead let’s focus on the fact that Jesse Ventura claims some sort of “fellowship” with American servicemen, especially Viet-Nam veterans.(Granted, this fellowship is–to put it mildly—not fully reciprocated.)

So again, for the benefit of the esteemed academics who granted Ventura’s “Visiting Fellowship” at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government, we’ll mention a few items to highlight their “Visiting Fellow’s” ignorance (or expert burlesque?) To wit:

In 1967 Fidel Castro sent several of his regime's most promising sadists to North Vietnamese prison camps to instruct the Vietnamese reds in finer points of their profession. Testimony during Congressional hearings titled, "The Cuban Torture Program; Torture of American Prisoners by Cuban Agents" held on November 1999 provide some of the harrowing details.

The communists titled their torture program "the Cuba Project," and it took place during 67-68 primarily at the Cu Loc POW camp (also known as "The Zoo") on the southwestern edge of Hanoi. In brief, this "Cuba Project" was a Joseph Mengelese experiment run by Castroite Cubans to determine how much physical and psychological agony a human can endure before cracking.
----------
Johh Grimbaldsun

Lebanon, NJ

#4 Aug 2, 2014
----------

The North Vietnamese—please note!— never, ever asked the Castroites for advice on combat. They knew better. Unlike director Steven Soderbergh, they saw through the whole "Che as Guerrilla" hoopla for what it was and is: a Castroite hoax to camouflage the Inspector Clousseau-like bumblings of an incurable military idiot--and more specifically, Castro's own hand in the idiot's offing.

No, the North Vietnamese sought Castroite tutelage only on torture of the defenseless, well aware of the Castroites expertise in this matter.

For their experiment the Castroites chose twenty American POWs. One died: Lieutenant Colonel Earl Cobeil, an Air Force F-105 pilot. His death came slowly, in agonizing stages, under torture. Upon learning his Castroite Cuban affiliation, the American POWs nicknamed Cobeil's Cuban torturer, "Fidel."

----------
Johh Grimbaldsun

Lebanon, NJ

#5 Aug 2, 2014
----------
"The difference between the Vietnamese and "Fidel' was that once the Vietnamese got what they wanted they let up, at least for a while,” testified fellow POW Captain Ray Vohden USN.“Not so with the Cubans. Earl Cobeil had resisted 'Fidel' to the maximum. I heard the thud of the belt falling on Cobeil's body again and again, as Fidel screamed "you son of a beech! I will show you! Kneel down!--KNEEL DOWN!” The Cubans unmercifully beat a mentally defenseless, sick American naval pilot to death."

"Earl Cobeil was a complete physical disaster when we saw him," testified another fellow POW, Col. Jack Bomar. "He had been tortured for days and days and days. His hands were almost severed from the manacles. He had bamboo in his shins. All kinds of welts up and down all over; his face was bloody. Then 'Fidel' began to beat him with a fan belt.”

According to the book Honor Bound the tortures of U.S. POWs by Castro’s agents were “the worst sieges of torture any American withstood in Hanoi.”

----------

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#6 Aug 2, 2014
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
Then again folks, could it possibly be that his comments are 100% correct?
You gotta be happy DICKHEAD; is not easy to find another Castro aszniffer today ...now you two should meet each other , fall in love and have baby Castro aszniffer and if you get real lucky those little vaszniffers may call Fidel... "Great grandpa"
Disgusting!!

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#7 Aug 2, 2014
Johh Grimbaldsun wrote:
----------
“Of course I knew the missiles were nuclear- armed,” responded Fidel Castro to Robert McNamara during a meeting in 1992.“That’s precisely why I urged Khrushchev to launch them!”
But for the purposes of this discussion let’s overlook the above trivialities, as they’re obviously regarded by Harvard’s esteemed academics. Instead let’s focus on the fact that Jesse Ventura claims some sort of “fellowship” with American servicemen, especially Viet-Nam veterans.(Granted, this fellowship is–to put it mildly—not fully reciprocated.)
So again, for the benefit of the esteemed academics who granted Ventura’s “Visiting Fellowship” at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government, we’ll mention a few items to highlight their “Visiting Fellow’s” ignorance (or expert burlesque?) To wit:
In 1967 Fidel Castro sent several of his regime's most promising sadists to North Vietnamese prison camps to instruct the Vietnamese reds in finer points of their profession. Testimony during Congressional hearings titled, "The Cuban Torture Program; Torture of American Prisoners by Cuban Agents" held on November 1999 provide some of the harrowing details.
The communists titled their torture program "the Cuba Project," and it took place during 67-68 primarily at the Cu Loc POW camp (also known as "The Zoo") on the southwestern edge of Hanoi. In brief, this "Cuba Project" was a Joseph Mengelese experiment run by Castroite Cubans to determine how much physical and psychological agony a human can endure before cracking.
----------
Exactly;that monster even begged Nikita to nuke New ayork back in 1963.
Thank you for an excellent and eye opening post !!

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#8 Aug 2, 2014
"Years later when, during an interview, The Daily Caller’s Jaime Weinstein suggested to Ventura that Castro runs a very inhumane dictatorship, a “shocked”(or expertly performing?) Ventura gasped:“They have the highest health care of any Latin American country!… What has he (Fidel Castro) done that’s inhumane?”

For the benefit of the esteemed academics who granted Ventura’s “Visiting Fellowship” at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government, here’s a few fully- documented items that might address their esteemed “Visiting Fellow’s” question:

Fidel Castro’s regime jailed and tortured political prisoners at a higher rate than Stalin’s during the Great Terror, murdered more Cubans in its first three years in power than Hitler’s murdered Germans during its first six and came closest of anyone in history to starting a worldwide Nuclear war. In the above process Fidel Castro and Che Guevara converted a nation with a higher per-capita income than half of Europe and a huge influx of immigrants into one that repels Haitians and boasts the highest suicide rate in the Western Hemisphere."

Well said!!!!
Johh Grimbaldsun

Lebanon, NJ

#9 Aug 2, 2014
fauxWE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
Then again folks, could it possibly be that his comments are 100% correct?
Says mohamed hindi, the cyberterrorist that hates Western civilization and the USA.
You are a pig, the lowest life form! Your previous comment on how you had sex with your daughter and your parents is not only incest, disaproved by our JudeoChristian morals, but plain filthy and disgusting.Bad enough that you are a paedophile, but your own family? DISGUSTING! You have an "anything goes" phylosophy with no restraints, filthy parasitic offal that you are, commienazisycophant!
WE JUST DONT CARE

Sudbury, Canada

#10 Aug 3, 2014
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly;that monster even begged Nikita to nuke New ayork back in 1963.
Thank you for an excellent and eye opening post !!
You are such an Embellisher, Multi-Names!

If ANYONE but Krushchev, and Kennedy, had been in power during the Cuban Missile Crisis, there would have been nothing left, but a smoking pile of rubble, in the USA AND RUSSIA.
Both presidents' were under EXTREME PRESSURE from their Chief of Staffs', to BLAST THE OTHER SIDE TO SMITHEREENS!

Cooler heads prevailed and the US agreed to take their nuclear missiles out of Turkey, and give Russia a promise, that the US WOULD NEVER ATTACK CUBA.

In return, Russia removed its Nuclear missiles from Cuba.

YOU KNOW THESE FACTS, Multi-Names, if you don't (or didn't), you are just like the majority of American citizens', who chirp away, BEFORE THEY KNOW THE FACTS INVOLVED.

John Kerry and your president Obama, exposed these traits recently, when they were both blaming Russia for knocking the Malaysian Plane down, in the Ukraine within minutes of the news release - WITHOUT HAVING ANY DETAILS AVAILABLE!

President Obama had to eat his words and retract his statements' just the other day, but Kerry does not have the character to do the same.

He just talks, he doesn't listen.

Something akin to YOUR operating features!

This information has been declassified F.O.I. Material, for MANY YEARS NOW

DO YOUR HOMEWORK, GOOF!
WE JUST DONT CARE

Sudbury, Canada

#11 Aug 3, 2014
Johh Grimbaldsun wrote:
<quoted text>
Says mohamed hindi, the cyberterrorist that hates Western civilization and the USA.
You are a pig, the lowest life form! Your previous comment on how you had sex with your daughter and your parents is not only incest, disaproved by our JudeoChristian morals, but plain filthy and disgusting.Bad enough that you are a paedophile, but your own family? DISGUSTING! You have an "anything goes" phylosophy with no restraints, filthy parasitic offal that you are, commienazisycophant!
Now you're treading on libelous territory, MULTI-NAMES, you'd best clean up your act, AND QUICKLY!

You have been warned publicly without malice, take notice.
John Grimbaldsun

Lebanon, NJ

#12 Aug 4, 2014
fauxWE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're treading on libelous territory, MULTI-NAMES, you'd best clean up your act, AND QUICKLY!
You have been warned publicly without malice, take notice.
you are what you are you filthy festering maggot!Mohamed (though that is his REAL name he will post under usurped avatars to create confusion and make himself appear to be an average mainstream "leaning to the Left" citizen.

SOME OF HIS FAVORITE AVATARS ARE:

• Curious George
• Open Mind
• Compassionate One
• Bubba
• Don from Canada
• Don Don
• Gordon (Cubaking) Robinson
• Skeptic
• Blue Streak
• Faux Marie
• Faux WJDC
• Lamer
• Paul Shykora
.

.
•.BEWARE!!!!!! He is an ISLAMIC CYBER TERRORIST!!!!
.
.
• His AGENDA: destroy America and the Western Free world!!!!!
.
.
• Mohamed is a MUSLIM TERRORIST posing as a mainstream white man with ideology leaning towards the left.In reality, his ideology is extreme RADICAL LEFT with the intent of widening the schism in America. His goal is to contribute to destroy America from within by simply demonizing our society and our government, while praising the enemy such as the neighboring dictatorship in Cuba and their ally/colony? Venezuela.
.
.
.
• He also will be critical of dissidents and accuse them of being supporters of Batista. Most dissidents are against Batista, and the younger generation knows very little about Batista.
Batista was a corrupt and undesirable piece of filth, but despite that he contributed to building and improving Cuba, while the present dictatorship has taken one of the most prosperous and advanced nations in the world and made it one of the poorest and most backward nations. Their only achievement is assembly-line doctors that they use in the third world to gain favors and recognition, but who are so poorly trained that they cannot compete with a USA trained Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. They are mediocre in quality, not "top notch" like in the USA.
.
.
• Communism produces substandard and mediocre products, not state of the art high quality.
They are capable only of mediocrity, not excellence!
.
.
.
• Mohamed's AGENDA: To destroy America and the rest of the Free World!
And then have the muslims take over, do away with Democracy, Socialism, Communism, Capitalism, Multiculturalism, Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Hinduism etc.
.
.
• A National Muslim Planet under Shariah law.....no other cultures, no other religions.....TOTALITARIAN SHARIAH ISLAMIC LAW !!!
.
.
•---- B E W A R E !!!!!!!!!!

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#13 Aug 4, 2014
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an Embellisher, Multi-Names!
If ANYONE but Krushchev, and Kennedy, had been in power during the Cuban Missile Crisis, there would have been nothing left, but a smoking pile of rubble, in the USA AND RUSSIA.
Both presidents' were under EXTREME PRESSURE from their Chief of Staffs', to BLAST THE OTHER SIDE TO SMITHEREENS!
Cooler heads prevailed and the US agreed to take their nuclear missiles out of Turkey, and give Russia a promise, that the US WOULD NEVER ATTACK CUBA.
In return, Russia removed its Nuclear missiles from Cuba.
YOU KNOW THESE FACTS, Multi-Names, if you don't (or didn't), you are just like the majority of American citizens', who chirp away, BEFORE THEY KNOW THE FACTS INVOLVED.
John Kerry and your president Obama, exposed these traits recently, when they were both blaming Russia for knocking the Malaysian Plane down, in the Ukraine within minutes of the news release - WITHOUT HAVING ANY DETAILS AVAILABLE!
President Obama had to eat his words and retract his statements' just the other day, but Kerry does not have the character to do the same.
He just talks, he doesn't listen.
Something akin to YOUR operating features!
This information has been declassified F.O.I. Material, for MANY YEARS NOW
DO YOUR HOMEWORK, GOOF!
Do YOUR home DICKHEAD and read Nilita memoirs where he clearly said tha Castro begged him to nuke New York

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#14 Aug 4, 2014
Correction: Nikita
WE JUST DONT CARE

Sudbury, Canada

#15 Aug 4, 2014
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
Correction: Nikita
Needs a VAST AMOUNT MORE CORRECTING THAN THAT, Goofball!
John Grimbaldsun

Lebanon, NJ

#16 Aug 4, 2014
fauxWE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>Needs a VAST AMOUNT MORE CORRECTING THAN THAT, Goofball!
Neither WJDC or myself majored in English as you did at Oxford. He is an Engineer I am in the BioMedical field. We can never compete with you on that, commienazi! However what really needs BEYOND A VAST AMOUNTof correcting is your IDEOLOGY, islamocommienazipig!
..........
The NEFARIOUS filthy festering maggot, Mohamed Hindi(though that is his REAL name he will post under usurped avatars to create confusion and make himself appear to be an average mainstream "leaning to the Left" citizen.

SOME OF HIS FAVORITE AVATARS ARE:

• Curious George
• Open Mind
• Compassionate One
• Bubba
• Don from Canada
• Don Don
• Gordon (Cubaking) Robinson
• Skeptic
• Blue Streak
• Faux Marie
• Faux WJDC
• Lamer
• Paul Shykora
.

.
•.BEWARE!!!!!! He is an ISLAMIC CYBER TERRORIST!!!!
.
.
• His AGENDA: destroy America and the Western Free world!!!!!
.
.
• Mohamed is a MUSLIM TERRORIST posing as a mainstream white man with ideology leaning towards the left.In reality, his ideology is extreme RADICAL LEFT with the intent of widening the schism in America. His goal is to contribute to destroy America from within by simply demonizing our society and our government, while praising the enemy such as the neighboring dictatorship in Cuba and their ally/colony? Venezuela.
.
.
.
• He also will be critical of dissidents and accuse them of being supporters of Batista. Most dissidents are against Batista, and the younger generation knows very little about Batista.
Batista was a corrupt and undesirable piece of filth, but despite that he contributed to building and improving Cuba, while the present dictatorship has taken one of the most prosperous and advanced nations in the world and made it one of the poorest and most backward nations. Their only achievement is assembly-line doctors that they use in the third world to gain favors and recognition, but who are so poorly trained that they cannot compete with a USA trained Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. They are mediocre in quality, not "top notch" like in the USA.
.
.
• Communism produces substandard and mediocre products, not state of the art high quality.
They are capable only of mediocrity, not excellence!
.
.
.
• Mohamed's AGENDA: To destroy America and the rest of the Free World!
And then have the muslims take over, do away with Democracy, Socialism, Communism, Capitalism, Multiculturalism, Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Hinduism etc.
.
.
• A National Muslim Planet under Shariah law.....no other cultures, no other religions.....TOTALITARIAN SHARIAH ISLAMIC LAW !!! Eat pig's offal!
.
.
•---- B E W A R E !!!!!!!!!!

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#17 Aug 4, 2014
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>Needs a VAST AMOUNT MORE CORRECTING THAN THAT, Goofball!
Yes,I have to work hard always trying to correct your ignorant comments ...DICKHEAD !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvard University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harvard in hot water over race allegations Wed Social Engineering 7
News Suing the Ivies over discrimination against Asi... May 26 Ainu 1
News Anti-Asian discrimination claims at Harvard rev... May 22 Ainu 1
News Asian-American Groups Accuse Harvard of Racial ... May 18 Ainu 1
News Asian-American groups accuse Harvard of discrim... May 18 Ainu 1
News Atheists open up: What they want you to know Apr 30 Thinking 34
News Ben Affleck and the debate for Reparation conti... Apr '15 Oh No You Di-nt 26
More from around the web