What's happening to WikiLeaks?

What's happening to WikiLeaks?

There are 36 comments on the CNN story from Feb 24, 2011, titled What's happening to WikiLeaks?. In it, CNN reports that:

WikiLeaks could have one foot in the online grave. It's been months since its last major leak, and its staff members -- former and current -- say it's so thinly staffed and broke that it can't dissect a massive file a whistle-blower handed over, allegedly naming rich and influential global players guilty of tax crimes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#21 Feb 26, 2011
Rehab eh? I got a 9mm ready for YOUR rehab.

Leak More.

these Knuckle draggin Neanderthauls who THIHK they got the STINK on others in order to blackmail them..need more revealing.

you sick SOB's. Sexual indiscretions pale to almost nothing compared to the evil which is existing in the world today.

Location hidden

#22 Feb 26, 2011
Saudi Princes and Kings have aircraft loaded with CASH...traveling to INdia and to purchase little girls to fill their heirooms with. IN Dubai..Russian whores stobble in the streets at 4 am in the morning after gettin paid for their nights lay...by the PHONEY Arab Kings and Princes...who cross the Bridges to Dubai on Friday nights meanwhile instilling some false paradime to thier flock and sheeples.

GOt a Ten Pound Made in the U.S.A. Stanley Sledge Hammer?

I have a Rock to crush in Mecca.

Location hidden

#23 Feb 26, 2011
comon now... yawl have such records keeping.

FU......

leak more folks. there is in place an organization which is un ABLE to read records.. Yet keeps them in order to level others.

When they are exposed? And their flappin their lips to hear their head roar comes to light? Then it becomes an "international incident' and ' security issue". LOL
They don't care about your securty...if you get in the way. They will 'embarass' you.

Location hidden

#24 Feb 26, 2011
StellarKnight wrote:
Rehab eh? I got a 9mm ready for YOUR rehab.
Leak More.
these Knuckle draggin Neanderthauls who THIHK they got the STINK on others in order to blackmail them..need more revealing.
you sick SOB's. Sexual indiscretions pale to almost nothing compared to the evil which is existing in the world today.
the Anita Hill Clarence Thomas hearings were nothing more then a dog and pony show...in order that the masses attention was taken away from an important hearing on the next CIA head. Gates.

do you know how to blink yet, or is it involuntary!

Location hidden

#25 Feb 26, 2011
oh jeeesh....here we are agin.. the Anita Hill Clarence Thomas hearings. Well? Who 'floated' this rumor in so it became such a scandal? yepper...the FBI.

Location hidden

#26 Feb 26, 2011
Now ya gone done it. Ya made it so difficult post 911 for American corps to operate here...Stanley Tool had to go to Burmuda.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#27 Feb 26, 2011
StellarKnight wrote:
<quoted text>
Not... its time for you to reseach why they make enema's.
They make enemas as hats for folks like you. You wear it well, my man!

Location hidden

#28 Feb 26, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
They make enemas as hats for folks like you. You wear it well, my man!
po po... do so skeer me

u pieces of chat.

I think I have another plasma burst from the Sun for ya.

&pl aynext=1&list=PLF814B1066A 9061BF

Location hidden

#29 Feb 26, 2011
NOw go suck on your chile hot dogs and look at the little girls.

Location hidden

#30 Feb 26, 2011
oh! and ifen your so kind to? Visit that is. San ANtonio Texas? Give a good lookens at me 6th cousins statue who died in the ALamao...James McGee. See how they did the Mc and not the real ME Gee is still an ongoings mystery. Should me MEGEE.
oh and by the way..His statue was built from the font...not the rear.

Location hidden

#31 Feb 26, 2011
leak MORE! show their true colors.

They will make record of you as a person..keep it to. Yet their secret goings on.. filthy as it be..is oh so sacred a secret kept?

leak..leak..leak..leak..

what a hero is Wiki leaks.

BRAVO

Location hidden

#32 Feb 26, 2011
StellarKnight wrote:
oh! and ifen your so kind to? Visit that is. San ANtonio Texas? Give a good lookens at me 6th cousins statue who died in the ALamao...James McGee. See how they did the Mc and not the real ME Gee is still an ongoings mystery. Should me MEGEE.
oh and by the way..His statue was built from the font...not the rear.
lol

Built from the FRONT..not the REAR.

Location hidden

#33 Feb 26, 2011
you PUNKS@!

Location hidden

#34 Feb 26, 2011
screw U CIA....\\\\

freakiin snake pit!

LOL

Amy carter did not get arrested in handcuffs in front of langley because she didnt pay attention at the dinner table.

Location hidden

#35 Feb 26, 2011
this is how it works.

knuckly dragging neanderhuals gather records on ones peson.

they are clueless to any outside forces.

then...it or these RECORDS..are made perminate...to guilt trip one far into the future.

So just in case it comes in needing time..that reaching back in one's history becomes a need..to level one...there it is.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#36 Feb 27, 2011
StellarKnight wrote:
this is how it works.
knuckly dragging neanderhuals gather records on ones peson.
they are clueless to any outside forces.
then...it or these RECORDS..are made perminate...to guilt trip one far into the future.
So just in case it comes in needing time..that reaching back in one's history becomes a need..to level one...there it is.
Don't talk into the mirror if you don't want it to break!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvard University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-transgender bus sparks protests as it visi... Jun 22 TerriB1 38
News If You Have a "Big Stick" Speaking Softly Is Na... Jun 22 American 3
News Universities host cultural graduation ceremonie... Jun 16 Frogface Kate 3
News Harvard Revokes Acceptance of 10 Incoming Fresh... Jun 6 No Trump Tards 1
News Formerly Homeless Teen Set to Enroll at Harvard... May '17 leticalacrn 1
News Black Lives Matter Plunges into the Affordable ... (Sep '16) May '17 The good old days 9
News In Selma, Ala., Obama Proved that he is 'Black ... (Mar '15) Apr '17 Retribution 9
More from around the web