Francis Takes Action to Rein in Vatic...

Francis Takes Action to Rein in Vatican Bankers - Will Pedophile-Enabling Bishops Be Next?

There are 1 comment on the Fire Dog Lake story from Jun 7, 2014, titled Francis Takes Action to Rein in Vatican Bankers - Will Pedophile-Enabling Bishops Be Next?. In it, Fire Dog Lake reports that:

Is Pope Francis ready to take action against those who protect those who rape and abuse children, just as he has against those who have protected and enabled money launderers to run their business through the Vatican? There are times when big announcements appear with trumpets blaring, and there are times they come with a simple press release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fire Dog Lake.

Gods r Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#1 Jun 8, 2014
The price of BLIND FAITH = millions of individuals mentally defending actions like these for decade after decade:

peace and love,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvard University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brandeis University won't tolerate Hirsi Ali's ... (Apr '14) Sun roger 10
News Anti-transgender bus sparks protests as it visi... (Mar '17) Sat Support Women 48
News Schools seek to help immigrants amid mixed sign... (Sep '17) Sat Bubba 14
News History of African-American business can motiva... Sat Bubba 3
News Ryan to start as UVA president earlier than fir... Mar 15 UVA Propaganda Mill 2
Coinhealth ico Jan '18 Jimrhong 2
News 7 cities with the most residents struggling to ... (Aug '17) Dec '17 Just saying 4