Capital of sleaze: Harrisburg gains r...

Capital of sleaze: Harrisburg gains rep for corruption

There are 1 comment on the The Tribune-Democrat story from Jun 14, 2014, titled Capital of sleaze: Harrisburg gains rep for corruption. In it, The Tribune-Democrat reports that:

This capital is more corrupt than most, researchers seem to agree, though the reason is a matter of dispute.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tribune-Democrat.

lady

Lancaster, PA

#1 Jun 15, 2014
now is this really News???
I suppose to those who are naive it really is!
Tell us something we don't know I've been ranting about how they not only are time wasters but also they are corrupt, greedy, lying, scoundrels and cheats. A bum on the streets has more dignity than they because they at least live and eat what little they manage to get honestly and humbly and thankfully at that.
Those inhumane bastards and bitches in the "seats " are just that
A bad tree can't produce good fruit so they are not capable nor willing to ever so the right things wake up people and quit allowing the current system and legislatures stick it up your amerikan asses!!
I'm sure people didn't die defending this country so you could all bend over and let them Fck u all harder next time....
Stand up while you still have a chance rights are being taken/amended as I type so hurry to your Amerikan call of duty and take what ever action neccessary to defend your Amerikan way....
I"d say start by replacing all the big shots but our system is so rigged it must be rebuilt altogether and for those whiners about old constituional crap times have changed like opera would say the "cotton picken days are over" and so it should be with our current government system and old and outdated political ways!!!
THank you very much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvard University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, Clinton aides clash at post-election gat... 15 min Newt G s Next Wife 46
News Strict parenting is a sign of love Nov 26 Castro Fears No M... 1
News Rhodes scholars for Class of 2017 announced Nov 21 spytheweb 1
Harvard Private Special Acceptance Nov 14 QQQ 1
News Oprah Winfrey lists Elmwood Park house, her las... Nov 12 former democrat 1
News Brennan: Area's millennial voters shrug at Clin... Oct '16 ClintonTrashes 1
woman put in jail for carrying protest sign Oct '16 rlwaller 1
More from around the web