Authors: US Polarized But Agreeable O...

Authors: US Polarized But Agreeable On Faith

There are 1 comment on the Channel3000 story from Feb 24, 2012, titled Authors: US Polarized But Agreeable On Faith. In it, Channel3000 reports that:

Forget the economy. Debate about contraception, abortion, same-sex marriage, even Satan, has attracted just as much attention on the presidential campaign trail in recent weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Channel3000.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 24, 2012
Interesting research. My perception of GOP politics is the same. Americans will vote for the Right or they will vote for Pres. Obama. The Right will take us into an era of theocracy. America, are you ready to go back to a Church State? Just a reminder, remember the American Revolution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvard University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colleges Campuses Are Full Of Subtle Racism And... (Jan '15) Aug 14 mutai c emmanuel 24
assignments Aug 14 mutai c emmanuel 1
News Ben Affleck and the debate for Reparation conti... (Apr '15) Jul 25 Mexican Lottery W... 27
News Weird pupils let octopuses see their colorful g... Jul '16 Parden Pard 1
Equity Analyst Internship Jul '16 LukeLuke 1
Stunning Apartment For Rent! Walk to Harvard Jun '16 Jaclyn 1
News Sotomayor, Spielberg win Harvard Du Bois medals (Oct '13) Jun '16 Dig Gravers 12
More from around the web