DeeDee Bryan Hampton University - Pre-College Summer Program

Nov 26, 2009 | Posted by: 7434ben | Full story: www.hamptonu.edu

DeeDee Bryan a student at Dominican in New Orleans arrives with family for the Hampton pre-college program for high achieving seniors . Rising Seniors - (entering senior year of high school) students may enroll in a maximum of two (2) courses: History, Oral Communication or Social Science only. Must submit: Enrollment Form, Summer Session Application, ACT, SAT or PSAT scores, high school transcript, and two letters of recommendation. These students must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA/4.0 scale.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
BayuBoy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2009

Judged:

Finally some real New Orleans news. I'm so tired of the murder, death, kills. New Orleans Youth take note... Devise your plan, implement your plan, and realize that by prioritizing along with strategizing... YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE !!!
Hammer

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2009

Judged:

BayuBoy your so right. After the Great Deluge (H. Katrina), people's faith waxed and waned. But now over 4 years gone by, the masses are getting back into their grooves. Though we are not where we ultimately want to be... We are infinitely better off now than on August 29, 2005. Today, I actually see a future here in New Orleans for me and my children.
Not4Hire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2009

Judged:

That's great news for New Orleans and for the Bryan family. Looks like we have a star in the making.
DeeDee Bryan keep up the good work.
TruBlud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2009

Judged:

Love You, DeeDee !!!
ZahZah

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Judged:

Aww you guys look GREAT!:0) DeeDee I'm SUPER proud of you! Keep it up girlie! I love love LOVE you all!
"Knowledge is power and enthusiasm pulls the switch." :0)
SoulChild

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

DeeDee you are the bomb girl. Keep up the good work.
Junior

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

DeeDee you are the greatest.
Your BFF
C Diddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Dee Dee you are the bomb girl. I heard you made the presidents list. Keep up the good work. I know your parents are so happy for you.
Your Soon To Be BFF
C Diddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Oh saw you at the St Lukes Lenten Fish Fry in New Orleans last Friday. Were you being honored by them? Oh well congrats. Enhorabuena !!!
Supa Fadda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Keep on pushin' the Bar Higher
CM Punk

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Where ya at DeeDee?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••