DeeDee Bryan Hampton University - Pre...

DeeDee Bryan Hampton University - Pre-College Summer Program

There are 11 comments on the story from Nov 26, 2009, titled DeeDee Bryan Hampton University - Pre-College Summer Program. In it, reports that:

DeeDee Bryan a student at Dominican in New Orleans arrives with family for the Hampton pre-college program for high achieving seniors . Rising Seniors - (entering senior year of high school) students may enroll in a maximum of two (2) courses: History, Oral Communication or Social Science only. Must submit: Enrollment Form, Summer Session Application, ACT, SAT or PSAT scores, high school transcript, and two letters of recommendation. These students must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA/4.0 scale.

Join the discussion below, or

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2009
Finally some real New Orleans news. I'm so tired of the murder, death, kills. New Orleans Youth take note... Devise your plan, implement your plan, and realize that by prioritizing along with strategizing... YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE !!!

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2009
BayuBoy your so right. After the Great Deluge (H. Katrina), people's faith waxed and waned. But now over 4 years gone by, the masses are getting back into their grooves. Though we are not where we ultimately want to be... We are infinitely better off now than on August 29, 2005. Today, I actually see a future here in New Orleans for me and my children.

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2009
That's great news for New Orleans and for the Bryan family. Looks like we have a star in the making.
DeeDee Bryan keep up the good work.

United States

#4 Nov 28, 2009
Love You, DeeDee !!!

Marietta, GA

#5 Dec 1, 2009
Aww you guys look GREAT!:0) DeeDee I'm SUPER proud of you! Keep it up girlie! I love love LOVE you all!
"Knowledge is power and enthusiasm pulls the switch." :0)

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2009
DeeDee you are the bomb girl. Keep up the good work.

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2010
DeeDee you are the greatest.
Your BFF
C Diddy

United States

#8 Mar 24, 2011
Dee Dee you are the bomb girl. I heard you made the presidents list. Keep up the good work. I know your parents are so happy for you.
Your Soon To Be BFF
C Diddy

United States

#9 Mar 24, 2011
Oh saw you at the St Lukes Lenten Fish Fry in New Orleans last Friday. Were you being honored by them? Oh well congrats. Enhorabuena !!!
Supa Fadda

United States

#10 Sep 26, 2011
Keep on pushin' the Bar Higher
CM Punk

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Aug 30, 2012
Where ya at DeeDee?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suits With a Purpose helps buy teen males suits... (Feb '17) Mar '17 31 Genders 8
News Middletown schools look to recruit more African... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Oh No You Di-nt 3
News How Woodrow Wilson Denied African-Americans an ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Big Knob 3
News Hampton mayor's participation in protest march ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 WTF 6
News Hampton University hosts discussion on civic en... (Dec '14) Dec '14 gammler 1
News Strawberry Banks in Hampton may be site for hig... (Apr '14) Apr '14 LLB 1
News Meet our newest Fox 29 Morning News anchor Holl... (Jan '14) Mar '14 Go Blue Forever 3