New vice principal named to high school

New vice principal named to high school

There are 2 comments on the PhillyBurbs.com story from Jul 23, 2010, titled New vice principal named to high school. In it, PhillyBurbs.com reports that:

Souderton High School will get a new assistant principal this year.Kyle Longacre will step into the role occupied by Shawn Messmer, who resigned from the district.Longacre will earn a prorated annual salary of $102,439 as assistant principal.He received a bachelor's degree from Goshen College in 1995 and a master's in education from Gwynedd-Mercy ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhillyBurbs.com.

Clark

Newtown Square, PA

#1 Jul 23, 2010
Great move on his part!
Irish

Perkasie, PA

#2 Jul 23, 2010
Shame,he was very nice & a great VP.This past year was tough for my daughter & he worked really well with her.We will miss him. All the good ones seem to leave QCSD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goshen College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ISS astronaut does take on David Bowie's "Space... (May '13) Apr '14 Cybersex 2
News Recent violence spree troubles many in Goshen (Oct '11) Oct '11 Tory II 1
News Immigration forum brings lots of people, discus... (Jun '11) Jun '11 What Would Jesus Say 16
News Read the updates here (Jan '10) May '11 Tim _ Veteran 15
News GC reviewing anthem decision (May '11) May '11 Tim _ Veteran 1
News Woman who allegedly lied about rape arrested - ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Brennus 3
News Mennonites fear impact of Ind. immigration bill (Mar '11) Mar '11 Amber Dru 1
More from around the web