Southern heritage activist appears in...

Southern heritage activist appears in Whiteville

There are 4 comments on the WMBF News story from Feb 14, 2010, titled Southern heritage activist appears in Whiteville. In it, WMBF News reports that:

The former president of the Asheville branch of the NAACP was scheduled to speak in Whiteville Sunday as part of a Black History Month celebration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMBF News.

Ape Linkon

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2010
Communist heathens make me want to vomit!
lol

Cockeysville, MD

#2 Feb 15, 2010
Ape Linkon wrote:
Communist heathens make me want to vomit!
I agree BARF
the_truth_be_tol d2006

Ashland City, TN

#3 Feb 15, 2010
Black History Month...of LIES and Communist Sympathizers
Jessy Valsa

Whiteville, NC

#4 Oct 16, 2010
Well it is strange how they are now creating history claiming that various inventions were done by black people. Everyone has a history but unfortunately under the guise of political correctness, educators(or the printing press) is claiming things that just are not so. All one has to do is research the civil rights movement; you will see that the communist believed that by merging, diversifying America with 3rd world people, it would weaken America. It has worked well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Do Confederate monuments in Gettysburg deserve ... Dec '17 Sully 4
News Gettysburg professor arrested for arranging sex... (Aug '14) May '17 Pink Eye 47
News Blue and Gray Bar & Grill opens in Gettysburg (Apr '12) Feb '17 Steve Gratman 217
News Father-daughter team performs in 'Christmas Carol' (Dec '16) Jan '17 Fitus T Bluster 12
News Gettysburg College receives sexual violence grant (Oct '16) Oct '16 Davenport 4
News Former Gettysburg College professor gets prison... (Jul '15) Sep '16 Costard 4
News Salsa on the Square (Oct '14) Oct '14 Daisy 2
More from around the web