Stupid Crimes: Stupid Crimes: New rel...

Stupid Crimes: Stupid Crimes: New religious movement, newspaper gun...

There are 3 comments on the Washington Examiner story from Feb 21, 2013, titled Stupid Crimes: Stupid Crimes: New religious movement, newspaper gun.... In it, Washington Examiner reports that:

Motor vehicle workers in New Jersey called police on a man who insisted on wearing a spaghetti strainer on his head for his driver's license photo, according to NJ.com. Aaron Williams, 25, explained that the strainer was a religious head covering and that he had a right to wear it in his driver's license photo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Examiner.

Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 23, 2013
You have to realize that the street gangs in Gettysburg have everyone on edge. There are shootings, stabbings, robberies, armed home invasions, etc. on a regular basis in Gettysburg. It is getting so bad that I won't go out after dark, and I am very careful about where I go in the daylight. I hate this town and what it has become.

When drive-by shootings happen on a regular basis, it's easy to see why this person thought the newspaper was a gunshot.

Read about the Gettysburg Gang Crisis here on Topix or do a google search for the newspaper articles. Police chiefs and crime victims have described it as a nightmare...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Ya know..COMPLAIN.. that's ALL I'm reading from you, Kearney!!.... DO SOMETHING!! JOIN a Neighborhood Watch group..HELP the FUZZ...instead of putting them down.. YOUR TOWN...SAVE IT..from the riffraft!!
Davenport

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Ya know..COMPLAIN.. that's ALL I'm reading from you, Kearney!!.... DO SOMETHING!! JOIN a Neighborhood Watch group..HELP the FUZZ...instead of putting them down.. YOUR TOWN...SAVE IT..from the riffraft!!
It is getting so bad that I won't go out after dark, and I am very careful about where I go in the daylight. I hate this town and what it has become.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Gettysburg College professor gets prison... Jul 23 Davenport 1
News Gettysburg professor arrested for arranging sex... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Costard 37
News Salsa on the Square (Oct '14) Oct '14 Daisy 2
News Man charged for assault, fire at Gettysburg Nat... (Aug '14) Aug '14 St David 1
News Gettysburg College said 27 students violated ca... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Petal Power 1
News Gettysburg college students testify in Philadel... (Apr '14) Jul '14 Just a thought 7
News Fireworks planned for July 4 in Gettysburg (Jun '14) Jun '14 Petal Power 1
More from around the web