Bill would bar illegal immigrants fro...

Bill would bar illegal immigrants from colleges

There are 42 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Mar 20, 2012, titled Bill would bar illegal immigrants from colleges. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

A Georgia legislative committee on Monday voted to approve a bill that would bar illegal immigrants from state colleges, universities and technical schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 20, 2012
You rule, GA!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 20, 2012
go Georgia! no school should let illegal aliens in," they are not supposed to be here" no reason to help them.
Leon

Crest Hill, IL

#4 Mar 20, 2012
Every community in every city in every State is over run with illegals and they keep telling us there are only 12 Million. They piss on our leg and tell us it is raining!
Free is free

Rio Rancho, NM

#5 Mar 20, 2012
As it should be. You want to come here and get an education? Get a friggin Student Visa, pay for your schooling and leave when you're done or apply for citizenship.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#6 Mar 20, 2012
A no brainer that we have needed for far too long.
Git r done!
Juan

Pearland, TX

#7 Mar 20, 2012
I don't think many of you realize that someday your children will be working for my children. We are moving up into the management positions.
too funny

Singapore

#8 Mar 20, 2012
Juan wrote:
I don't think many of you realize that someday your children will be working for my children. We are moving up into the management positions.
You're (note proper grammatical use) too funny juanita...yea only in your demented narcissistic dreams. Management positions? Hardly juanita. With the hispanic drop out rate in school so high that's hardly going to happen in your lifetime let alone your pathetic anchor torditos lifetime. Besides when the war starts you'll run like cowards that you are back to your cesspool of a country.

GFY juan from pearland.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 20, 2012
Juan wrote:
Where? At the car wash?

Houston, TX

#10 Mar 20, 2012
12 years of free education is enough, go home.

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 20, 2012
Juan wrote:
Your kids maybe born US citizens but inside your house it's still Mexico, too bad. You prove that by what you say here.
magadala

Seattle, WA

#12 Mar 20, 2012
Stay strong Georgia!
magadala

Seattle, WA

#13 Mar 20, 2012
Juan wrote:
Not when about 50% can't even graduate from high school!
Not when about 50% of mexican latina teens have babies in their teens!

Naw, buddy, you AND they will still be moving lawns and cleaning toilets...oh, yea, and you will be working on the same electrical outlets that you f***k up!
immigrant4life

Dallas, TX

#14 Mar 20, 2012
Where have u been? are u hearing how many white kids r dropping out everyday i know its heart wrenching, just to let u know whites won't be on top for very long so please enjoy it while it last, cause we're taking over just like u guys did to the native americans

too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You're (note proper grammatical use) too funny juanita...yea only in yourdemented narcissistic dreams. Management positions? Hardly juanita. With the hispanic drop out rate in school so high that's hardly going to happen in your lifetime let alone your pathetic anchor torditos lifetime. Besides when the war starts you'll run like cowards that you are back to your cesspool of a country.
GFY juan from pearland.
taxpayer

United States

#15 Mar 20, 2012
should be a national agenda go freakin home we dont want you
The Out Law Josey Wales

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Mar 21, 2012
Take a minute and read the piece that the Wall Street Journal ran afew days ago.Titled California's Greek Tragedy, short and to the point.Every State will end up just as we have, if changes aren't made.
Bonnie

United States

#18 Mar 21, 2012
They should be barred from everything. They are ILLEGAL!
Bonnie

United States

#19 Mar 21, 2012
DawsonPhyllis711 wrote:
my roommate’s step-mother makes $84 hourly on the internet. She has been fired from work for 7 months but last month her income was $7661 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this web site... http://www.makecash16.com
If she can do it... And it's so easy..Why don't you do it?
Bonnie

United States

#20 Mar 21, 2012
The Mexican government says this is their country. They pound that into every Mexicans head. They tell them it is their duty to come here and claim this country for Mexico. They are doing just that!
Le trou du cul

AOL

#21 Mar 21, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kids maybe born US citizens but inside your house it's still Mexico, too bad. You prove that by what you say here.
No one, not even your fking WASP, will dictate to anyone what culture to run in their house! It is not your freaking business and stick to sck german or canadian pipes! You just had your stupid Irish parade and that seemed fine to you. Soon you'll have the Norway parade in North Dakota.

And Octoberfest? You love to defecate and piss German values.

You know fk you mother!
Le trou du cul

AOL

#22 Mar 21, 2012
Georgia will be punished. Let their freaking negro dig and pick up their agriculture.

Anyone who follows their step (most likely another southern excrement state)will be punished.

Why not let the south become an independent country so that we the north stops paying their bills?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Tech Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News My Two Cents--June 16, 2016 Jun '16 Eric 1
News Grotesque Double Standards on Religious Liberty... (Jan '15) May '16 ThomasA 59
Big record sale this fri+sat (Apr '16) Apr '16 Dough 1
News Global warming "pause" may last for 20 more years (Nov '13) Apr '16 Earthling-1 52
News Disney's $1 Billion Georgia Boycott Could Have... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fa-Foxy 34
News Georgia Activists Face Arrests, Blaring Sirens ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 wild child 1
New start up app needs help (Feb '16) Feb '16 CaraHollow 1
More from around the web