Where is the Economic Development in ...

Where is the Economic Development in Southwest Atlanta?

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Jun 17, 2013, titled Where is the Economic Development in Southwest Atlanta?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

People want to know what happened to the economic development in southwest Atlanta and to the Bankhead bridge at Northside Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Abandoned strip centers should be one clue. A hideous history of crime should be another. Why would anyone "invest" into an area with such a long record of proven losses?

Here's a hint: Stop covering for the local crooks and stop making the news so much in the area and maybe it can be turned around in a decade or so. Instead of griping about what SW Atlanta doesn't have, it's time to address what was actually lost. See, it USED to be there, but it was DRIVEN out. Mostly by CRIMINALS.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College dorms a new front in U.S. battle over t... Jun '16 Here is what I 25
News 80 Percent of Black Men in Atlanta are Gay? May '16 T-BOS 68
Foot Worship Feb '16 gsustudent 1
News Immigration group pays thousands to get student... Feb '16 Lol 10
News Georgia Activists Face Arrests, Blaring Sirens ... Feb '16 wild child 1
New start up app needs help Feb '16 CaraHollow 1
What are the easiest classes to take at Georgia... (Aug '09) Jan '16 Former Grad 6
More from around the web