Rush Limbaugh takes heat for calling college student a 'slut'

Mar 2, 2012 Full story: KHOU-TV Houston 4,522

Rush Limbaugh drew fire Friday from many directions, including President Barack Obama, for his depiction of a college student as a "slut" because she testified before Congress about the need for contraceptive coverage.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4967 Jun 10, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
“Nothing fills me with deeper sadness than to see a Southern man
... who gets mud on his petticoat when he is running away from Union troops.

Location hidden

#4968 Jun 10, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
Robert E. Lee
Traitor... responsible Pickett's Charge.

A real strategist...(cough)

Location hidden

#4969 Jun 10, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
“To tar the sacrifices of the Confederate soldier as simple acts of racism, and reduce the battle flag under which he fought to nothing more than the symbol of a racist heritage, is one of the great blasphemies of our modern age”.
Too bad.

Anyone who fights so you can uphold slavery and racism makes you a racist.

Look who waves the racist flag today.

Location hidden

#4971 Jun 10, 2012
Mr Bully WoodZ Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>I had seen a feature on illegal cockfighting on a news program last week. There were children looking on and placing bets with their ignorant backwoods Confederate flag wearing parents looking on. Lol!!!
I hope they cooked the birds after.

Want not... waste not...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4972 Jun 10, 2012
<quoted text>Yo' afterbirth, you don't have to prove to me that your monkey azz don't live in a trailer park ghetto. It will not add credibility to a low life racist moron like you. Now as for as you talking about cognitive, have you ever took a long look and realize that your monkey azz was stupid enough to interpret and reply, which is all I wanted out of you played monkey azz anyway. Now half vast that monkey moron.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Bullie Boie, you're the one who was played. You're the racist, you call others names because your use of the English language leaves much to be desired. You call names, others have called you, You wear your thoughts on your sleeve.. Keep it up, you show the level of your education with each post.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4975 Jun 11, 2012
<quoted text>Yo' afterbirth, no one needs your worthless permission to keep calling you a stupid racist yard monkey. Your saying my use of the English language leaves much to be desired? It is funny that your dumb monkey azz understood your name and responded. That is all that matters. Now you keep on replying and showing your level of education with each post ya' stupid COONfederate yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Gee Whiz, this is fun.... Leading Bullie Boie around by the appendage attached to his face. By the way it's called your nose....Boie?? There are some very good schools in South Carolina, it might behoove you to take advantage of at least one English course. So that you might... be able to put two cognitive sentences together? Keep it up we have more....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4976 Jun 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad.
Anyone who fights so you can uphold slavery and racism makes you a racist.
Look who waves the racist flag today.
You do realize that the Union continued to practice slavery for 7 months after the Civil War and after it was abolished in the Confederacy?

And Abraham Lincoln's wife and Union General Grant purchased and owned slaves whereas Confederate General Lee did not?

Location hidden

#4977 Jun 11, 2012
<quoted text>I had seen a feature on illegal cockfighting on a news program last week. There were children looking on and placing bets with their ignorant backwoods Confederate flag wearing parents looking on. Lol!!!
Yes, cockfighting and dog fights still take place in various areas throughout the Nation though it has been outlawed in all 50 States (as it should be).

But as I recall; NFL player Micheal Vick did not wear a Confederate Flag when he placed his dogs in the ring (that he financed himself).

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4978 Jun 11, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the Union continued to practice slavery for 7 months after the Civil War and after it was abolished in the Confederacy?
And Abraham Lincoln's wife and Union General Grant purchased and owned slaves whereas Confederate General Lee did not?
I read that he did indeed own slaves:
Not true. In late 1857, Lee inherited some 63 enslaved Africans from his father-in-law, G.W.P Curtiss.
Technically, these slaves were the property of Lee’s wife, Mary. However, it would be hard to seriously argue that a white man of property in pre-Civil War Virginia didn’t also own and control his wife’s property. These men, women and children were forced to labor on Lee’s plantation, and were brutally punished by him if they attempted to escape.
Curtiss’ will specified that the slaves were to be freed within five years of his death, which occurred on Oct. 10, 1857. The five-year period was to allow the will’s executors to take care of the legal paperwork for emancipation “in such manner as may to [them] seem most expedient and proper.&#65533;&#65533 ;?
Lee was one of the executors. He did file a “deed of manumission&#65533;&#6 5533;? with the Court of the City of Richmond, but waited until Dec. 29, 1862 – more than five years after Curtiss’ death.
In other words, this man whose apologists claim was opposed to slavery kept these scores of human beings in bondage as long as he legally could, and then some.
"I have always observed that wherever you find the Negro, everything is going down around him, and wherever you find the white man, you see everything around him improving?" — to fellow Virginian Col. Thomas H. Carter, June, 1865

Location hidden

#4980 Jun 11, 2012
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that he did indeed own slaves:
Not true. In late 1857, Lee inherited some 63 enslaved Africans from his father-in-law, G.W.P Curtiss.
Technically, these slaves were the property of Lee’s wife, Mary. However, it would be hard to seriously argue that a white man of property in pre-Civil War Virginia didn’t also own and control his wife’s property. These men, women and children were forced to labor on Lee’s plantation, and were brutally punished by him if they attempted to escape.
Curtiss’ will specified that the slaves were to be freed within five years of his death, which occurred on Oct. 10, 1857. The five-year period was to allow the will’s executors to take care of the legal paperwork for emancipation “in such manner as may to [them] seem most expedient and proper.&#65533;&#65533 ;?
Lee was one of the executors. He did file a “deed of manumission&#65533;&#6 5533;? with the Court of the City of Richmond, but waited until Dec. 29, 1862 – more than five years after Curtiss’ death.
In other words, this man whose apologists claim was opposed to slavery kept these scores of human beings in bondage as long as he legally could, and then some.
"I have always observed that wherever you find the Negro, everything is going down around him, and wherever you find the white man, you see everything around him improving?" — to fellow Virginian Col. Thomas H. Carter, June, 1865
Lee's wife did inherit quite a few slaves, however, keep in mind that this is different from purchasing them. Lee granted them their freedom as soon as he had control of them, though many stayed at his land (which is now Arlington).

You said that even though the wife owned the slaves, the man in pre-Civil War actually owned them. If this is the case, then we can assume that Abraham Lincoln was also a slave owner as well.

Lee made an observation which is very true even today. "I have always observed that wherever you find the Negro, everything is going down around him, and wherever you find the white man, you see everything around him improving?"
Name just one city predominantly black that is prosperous, safe and attractive. Now name just one city predominantly White that isn't.
Anonymous

Keystone Heights, FL

#4981 Jun 11, 2012
Within 3 weeks of her testifying and begging for birth control before congress, she was touring the Tuscan region of Italy with her BF. I am surprised she didn't ask for the taxpayers to pay for implants.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#4982 Jun 11, 2012
Project MKULTRA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Project MKULTRA, or MK-ULTRA, was the code name for a covert, illegal CIA ----------
Operation Mockingbird/Spartacus Educational
----------
The man who knew too much: Alyeska -James Hermiller hired Wackenhut----------wackenhut/s cott walker----------WikiLeaks: Texas Company Helped Pimp Little Boys---------- The Rachel Maddow/wackenhut---------- Jamie Leigh Jones was gang-raped by her co-workers while she was
working for Halliburton/KBR in Baghdad. She was detained in a ...-------
----------

OPERATION NORTHWOODS: US PLANNED FAKE TERROR/John Glenn, The Story of the CIA's "Finders" Abduction Operation
----------
Kennedy: The George Bush Connection

Location hidden

#4984 Jun 11, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize: they were slave states that didn't commit treason. Lincoln would have kept slavery in the South had not the Confederates seceded.

Do you ever find out what dress size Jefferson Davis wore?

Location hidden

#4986 Jun 11, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
You are a liar.

Not only did Bobby Lee own slaves, he had them whipped when they misbehaved or ran away.

My name is Wesley Norris; I was born a slave on the plantation of George Parke Custis; after the death of Mr. Custis, Gen. Lee, who had been made executor of the estate, assumed control of the slaves, in number about seventy; it was the general impression among the slaves of Mr. Custis that on his death they should be forever free; in fact this statement had been made to them by Mr. C. years before; at his death we were informed by Gen. Lee that by the conditions of the will we must remain slaves for five years; I remained with Gen. Lee for about seventeen months, when my sister Mary, a cousin of ours, and I determined to run away, which we did in the year 1859; we had already reached Westminster, in Maryland, on our way to the North, when we were apprehended and thrown into prison, and Gen. Lee notified of our arrest; we remained in prison fifteen days, when we were sent back to Arlington; we were immediately taken before Gen. Lee, who demanded the reason why we ran away; we frankly told him that we considered ourselves free; he then told us he would teach us a lesson we never would forget; he then ordered us to the barn, where, in his presence, we were tied firmly to posts by a Mr. Gwin, our overseer, who was ordered by Gen. Lee to strip us to the waist and give us fifty lashes each, excepting my sister, who received but twenty; we were accordingly stripped to the skin by the overseer, who, however, had sufficient humanity to decline whipping us; accordingly Dick Williams, a county constable, was called in, who gave us the number of lashes ordered; Gen. Lee, in the meantime, stood by, and frequently enjoined Williams to "lay it on well," an injunction which he did not fail to heed; not satisfied with simply lacerating our naked flesh, Gen. Lee then ordered the overseer to thoroughly wash our backs with brine, which was done. After this my cousin and myself were sent to Hanover Court-House jail, my sister being sent to Richmond to an agent to be hired; we remained in jail about a week, when we were sent to Nelson county, where we were hired out by Gen. Lee’s agent to work on the Orange and Alexander railroad; we remained thus employed for about seven months, and were then sent to Alabama, and put to work on what is known as the Northeastern railroad; in January, 1863, we were sent to Richmond, from which place I finally made my escape through the rebel lines to freedom; I have nothing further to say; what I have stated is true in every particular, and I can at any time bring at least a dozen witnesses, both white and black, to substantiate my statements: I am at present employed by the Government; and am at work in the National Cemetary on Arlington Heights, where I can be found by those who desire further particulars; my sister referred to is at present employed by the French Minister at Washington, and will confirm my statement.

—Testimony of Wesley Norris (1866); reprinted in John W. Blassingame (ed.): Slave Testimony: Two Centuries of Letters, Speeches, and Interviews, and Autobiographies Baton Rouge: Louisiana State University Press (ISBN 0-8071-0273-3). 467-4

Location hidden

#4990 Jun 13, 2012
<quoted text>I am with you on that Patriot. Matter of fact, Vick WAS just as dumb as the previously mentioned Confederate flag wearing imbeciles. I mean how dumb can a person that makes millions of dollars in a game that he enjoys and does well at and takes part in illegal activities for "menial" hundreds of thousands of dollars. In other words, the money he made illegally was far less than his legitimate job. Now the reason I placed the word WAS in in all caps is to put emphasis on the fact that he no longer does that. What makes these backwoods morons dumber is the fact that they are STILL doing it and with children present.
The only reason why Vick no longer does it is because he got caught.

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4991 Jun 13, 2012
what happened to the slut Fluke ?

Location hidden

#4992 Jun 13, 2012
the westerner wrote:
Where is your mom?

She isn't on here regular corner.
Blank

Wise, VA

#4995 Jul 2, 2012
the westerner wrote:
I heard she as making a pass at Limbaugh....but since Limbaugh is in-the closet, a racist and a druggie, she backed off! HA!!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4996 Jul 2, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>I heard she as making a pass at Limbaugh....but since Limbaugh is in-the closet, a racist and a druggie, she backed off! HA!!
She didn't back off. She bent over. She likes 'em that way.

Location hidden

#4998 Jul 2, 2012
lastoutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't back off. She bent over. She likes 'em that way.
Yeah, your wife is a real trooper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ian Tuttle: Diagnosing Conservatism as a Mental... Nov 25 Giuliani the Frau... 1
Investigative journalist Jose Antonio Vargas to... Nov '14 STOMP AN ILLEGAL ... 1
Obama: Global Warming Threatens 'Hopes and Drea... Nov '14 Earthling-1 4
The Islamic State gets the political treatment ... Oct '14 WasteWater 12
Susan Rice goes to China in bid to salvage rela... Sep '14 RayHCpp 1
Conflicts Engulf Christians in Mideast Aug '14 jinxi 1
Sex education should start sooner, study finds Aug '14 bugsy goldstein 4
More from around the web