One Church's Reasons to Hate Islam, C...

One Church's Reasons to Hate Islam, Challenged by an Expert

There are 31 comments on the New York Times story from Aug 28, 2010, titled One Church's Reasons to Hate Islam, Challenged by an Expert. In it, New York Times reports that:

In the centuries-old conflict between Christianity and Islam, tolerance has generally outpaced antagonism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#21 Aug 29, 2010
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
why should we worry about you getting raped. did goon bastard mofreak told you goon bastard muslims allah will protect you? give it some thought you bitch.
lol
bmz
You're not funny. You always use dirty words. But you only humiliate the church you follow. Keep doing that.
bmz

San Diego, CA

#22 Aug 29, 2010
for you, i am a secular muslim....haha....because islam refuse to let me apostatize. what now, darling.

Location hidden

#23 Aug 29, 2010
Wilberhum wrote:
<quoted text>I do worry about myself and one of those worries is because of Islam.
You're worried because your people have done something horrible to Muslims, that's why you think Muslims are going to kill you.

Location hidden

#24 Aug 29, 2010
bmz wrote:
for you, i am a secular muslim....haha....because islam refuse to let me apostatize. what now, darling.
No, we know, you are a Christian.
george whyte

Maidstone, UK

#25 Aug 29, 2010
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>You're worried because your people have done something horrible to Muslims, that's why you think Muslims are going to kill you.
what like feed and water the muslims in pakistan.look how they are re-payed. Suspected Islamic militants have killed three American Christian aid workers who were helping victims of Pakistan's worst floods in recent memory, a well-informed source in the Pakistani military told BosNewsLife Saturday, August 28.

The source spoke on condition of anonymity as he was not authorized to discuss the exact details surrounding the killings in the country's volatile north-western Swat valley. He said Pakistan's military recovered the bodies of the relief workers in Swat valley Wednesday, August 25, shortly after they were kidnapped. The human remains were brought to the United States embassy, he said.

The names of the victims and their organization have not yet been released publicly due to security concerns and "not to create panic" among foreign aid workers, the source added. Additionally, under standard procedures, close relatives were expected to be informed first about the victims' identities. The U.S. Embassy in Islamabad refused to confirm or deny the report, saying it had no more information.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the killings, but the Taliban threatened to attack international relief workers, calling the presence of foreigners in Pakistan "unacceptable."

A senior Pakistani official confirmed to BosNewsLife that the three foreign aid workers had been kidnapped by the hard-line Islamic group Monday, August 23.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#28 Aug 29, 2010
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>You're not funny. You always use dirty words. But you only humiliate the church you follow. Keep doing that.
Gee! If dirty words humiliate the church, then you should be very concerned about Muslim acts of violence humiliating Islam. However, we all know that you support terrorists, including Hamas. So I find your comment another example of how messed up in the head you are.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#29 Aug 29, 2010
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>You're worried because your people have done something horrible to Muslims, that's why you think Muslims are going to kill you.
How discriminate is a car bomb?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#30 Nov 26, 2011
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>This year 9-11 is going to be an Islamic holiday all over the islamic world. But still we sympathize with the families of 9-11 victims. The quran says death is not the end. Every one will be resurrected.
Disgusting.

Location hidden

#31 Nov 28, 2011
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>This year 9-11 is going to be an Islamic holiday all over the islamic world. But still we sympathize with the families of 9-11 victims. The quran says death is not the end. Every one will be resurrected.
Celebrating 9-11. That is sick.

Location hidden

#32 Nov 28, 2011
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>You're not funny. You always use dirty words. But you only humiliate the church you follow. Keep doing that.
You use dirty words all the time. And you humiliate islam every time you do it.

Do you need a reminder?

“The world is nuts”

Since: Sep 11

Eunice LA.

#33 Nov 29, 2011
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>No, we know, you are a Christian.
You humiliate Islam by learning how to read and write. Are has the fact that your men use acid in the face are beheading slipped your mind. Have fun ridding in the back seat or in some places walking behind the car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mental health front and centre at conference Jun 4 HumanSpirit 1
News Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden (Feb '09) May '16 TrumpSIAH 52
News Pro-illegal immigration students rip choice of ... May '16 ronnie 3
News Career education making a comeback in US high s... Apr '16 Janice 1
News Georgetown Student Paper Hails Cecile Richards'... Apr '16 cpeter1313 1
News Acclaimed pianist Bruce Levingston explores art... Apr '16 LUCY MARIE JANE 1
News Student needs help for summer program Apr '16 LUCY MARIE JANE 1
More from around the web