Rush Limbaugh After Sandra Fluke Atta...

Rush Limbaugh After Sandra Fluke Attack: Calls Women 'Overeducated,' Slams Food Writer

There are 1 comment on the International Business Times story from Mar 7, 2012, titled Rush Limbaugh After Sandra Fluke Attack: Calls Women 'Overeducated,' Slams Food Writer. In it, International Business Times reports that:

If Rush Limbaugh hasn't already offended enough young women across America, today's comment might just do it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Texas Annie

Rowlett, TX

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Rush Limbaugh failed college his college classes after two semesters and dropped out. This loud mouthed fat A-- is a flunkie drop out. Makes sense that he is the mouth piece for the Repugnant party.

He has been married before and has no children. When we turn on the news one day and find he has died because of a heart attack due to dragging his fat a-- through life, he will have left nothing worthwhile behind in this life, just hate. GTH, Rush

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Don't let development push out low-income resid... Mar '18 dwbfb145617 1
News Alabama's Sen.-elect Doug Jones picks African-A... Jan '18 Ugly monkeys 2
News My Wish: Progressive Musicians' Hopes for 2018 Jan '18 C Kersey 2
News Graduate students argue against taxing tuition ... Dec '17 Leave Already 18
News Police use facial recognition much more than yo... (Oct '16) Nov '17 Dalsimer preys 10
News Does It Pay To Go To College? (Nov '17) Nov '17 Grad 1
News Behavioral Health: Next Frontier in Pediatric Care (Nov '17) Nov '17 humanspirit 2