Whereabouts of journalist Austin Tice...

Whereabouts of journalist Austin Tice, McClatchy contributor, unknown in Syria

There are 35 comments on the The State story from Aug 23, 2012, titled Whereabouts of journalist Austin Tice, McClatchy contributor, unknown in Syria. In it, The State reports that:

Austin Tice, a freelance American journalist who has contributed to McClatchy, The Washington Post and other media outlets from Syria, has been incommunicado for more than a week, his whereabouts unknown since exchanging email with a colleague.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ocxz

Nanterre, France

#22 Aug 25, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
That is such a waste of human life. And we have idiots like oxyz that think it is wonderful that this journalist has been killed and even think Rebels would do it. It is people like him that keep wars going and not wanting to negotiate or comprimise, he is the definition of a jihad.
You have lost it poor George.
You should read the posts more carefully not like the so called "information" you spin.
I never commented on the pretended death of this journalist.
is he/she dead for a start ?
can you pull out some more poore information for a change ?

Poore

pulled out of rear end.
ocxz

Nanterre, France

#23 Aug 25, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Activists report what suits them; it does not mean it is true. One more Canadian unable to think! Not good!
And one "Canadian" George that cannot properly read too.
Lost in translation maybe, a sunni / english bug.
And these are supposed to be the propaganda outlets.
Very poor show.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#24 Aug 25, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read the posts more carefully not like the so called "information" you spin.
Poore
pulled out of rear end.
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Diseases infested Reunion South Africa Institute for the criminally Insane (DIRICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case oczx the disease riddled clown in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..ASSAD IS MY GOD!!! Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters .. The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a ASSAD sock puppet, ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it... ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Veterans should innocent man killed by inhumane Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:.. ASSAD IS MY GOD!!! Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a ASSAD sock puppet, ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#25 Aug 25, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>Hi!! I'm filthy disease riddled oczx alias Ayreshire wanna-be alias Tony Blair and hundreds of others! As you can see, I have mental problems!! Don't ever travel to my little Island Paradise off Africa! This is why I am a mental nutjob!! The disease situation lead to risk of contraction of malaria, syphilis, tuberculosis, and typhoid fever and lots of genital diseases in Réunion. Water is untreated and not safe to drink. It's no wonder I love it there!! Hopefully the volcano will re-erupt soon and I will be the first to go!!.

You've already warned us! Now go take you antibiotics!!
ocxz

Nanterre, France

#26 Aug 25, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>What else can you expect from a nut case like me in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Connecticut Institute for the diseased cattle (CIDC) and they found out when they have to lock me up nut case Syrian cattledomite nutjob in solitary confinement .
They hear rambling from my cattle box cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from me the confort cow :
AssFerHire:..ZIONISTS ARE MY GODS!!! Zionist come and inseminate me, "Jewish milk is what I need ! Satan has planted me with his seed now !
Then there is silence as the vetenirary gives me a good shot and i drift off into a promised La La Land stupor of wet dreams.of cattle insemination.
What an evil cattle pig you are Assferhire.
truly despicable.
jo jo

Telopea, Australia

#27 Aug 26, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. And in fact most of the inside opposition realised that, and is willing to talk. Some even entered a new composition of Government, in order together to push reforms forward. For example a new Minister of Economy is from the opposition. However, the outside opposition refuses to talk. They are the Syrians living abroad; some for decades. They should not even be counted. Some ordinary citizens interviewed expressed the view, that they do not know who these people are, and do not want them. But these are the people who the West picked and choose, and composed the Government-in -waiting, now residing in Turkey; the same the Sarkozy did in Paris, for Libya. Outside opposition refuses to talk, because they have no place in the country, unless the West enthrones them in their entirety. The problem is that this outside opposition has the control of the most of the rebels, who are paid by Qatar and Saudi Arabia, trained in Turkey by CIA, and infiltrated into Syria.
EXACTLY.....the only thing these evil countries who support the rebels/terrorists want is bloodshed in Syria, they don't want peace and dialogue . These so called rebels do want freedom,there's no doubt about that, to be more specific , freedom to loot,rape and kill people who don't support them.Nothing to do with democracy or reforms.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#28 Aug 26, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Poore
pulled out of rear end.
you are right you did not comment on the death of the journalist just that:::

Tell your rebels terrorists friends to release this poor journalist.
Do something useful once in your life, cattle.

As usual with your vulgar comments and beastiality lust.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#29 Aug 26, 2012
jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY.....the only thing these evil countries who support the rebels/terrorists want is bloodshed in Syria, they don't want peace and dialogue . These so called rebels do want freedom,there's no doubt about that, to be more specific , freedom to loot,rape and kill people who don't support them.Nothing to do with democracy or reforms.
Hey clown! Almost ever civilized country in the world has condemned you flamming hero Assad!! WHAT EDUCATION LEVEL ARE YOU! 1ST GRADE!! Am I correct?? YOU DON'T READ MUCH DO YOU DISGUSTING PAID ASSAD SOCK PUPPET CLOWN? THE WEST, JEWS, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE U.S., THE ARAB LEAGUE, JOE BAG OF DONUTS DOWN THE STREET have not done a flippin' thing except to condemn your sick, demented, warmongering mental case Assad and you his Paid Sock Puppet!!
Isaac

Kitchener, Canada

#30 Aug 26, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>...Lol...it's not hard to work out that this is your full time job, i see the carbon copy posts all over the forum and others from you assclown..get a life..instead of spreading propaganda..Lol Did Assad's lying propaganda machine move you're FILTHY LYING REAR END AGAIN?? OMG wtf!! You and lap Syrian are nutjobs of the highest degree! Did you hear about your hero Assad murdering 20,000 plus of his own people? Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why Syrian Assadasswiper and lap dog Arab Muzzie Carbon Copy Jo Jo are in the USA and Australia and not in Syria helping Assad with the murdering of his own people!! They are Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!
donkey!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#31 Aug 26, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
What an evil cattle pig you are Assferhire.
truly despicable.
Folks! This is a perfect example of some mental nutjob from diseased riddled Reunion South Africa! Whatever you do, don't ever travel to Reunion off the coast of Africa! This is why! The disease situation lead to risk of contraction of malaria, syphilis, tuberculosis, and typhoid fever and lots of genital diseases in Réunion. Water is untreated and not safe to drink. It's no wonder he loves it there!! Hopefully the dormant volcano will re-erupt soon and oczx will be the first to go!
Isaac

Kitchener, Canada

#33 Aug 26, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey clown! Almost ever civilized country in the world has condemned you flamming hero Assad!! WHAT EDUCATION LEVEL ARE YOU! 1ST GRADE!! Am I correct?? YOU DON'T READ MUCH DO YOU DISGUSTING PAID ASSAD SOCK PUPPET CLOWN? THE WEST, JEWS, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE U.S., THE ARAB LEAGUE, JOE BAG OF DONUTS DOWN THE STREET have not done a flippin' thing except to condemn your sick, demented, warmongering mental case Assad and you his Paid Sock Puppet!!
million wrongs do not make it right you donkey! the fact is if you support the terrorists who are directly and indirectly causing the deaths of innocent people and you want them to get away with it you idiot. good thing the syrian people have a government that will fight for them even knowing the media will be agains them. lets face it syrian government deffends those who cannot defend themselves such as the palastinian people for example. most of the nations you mention are war mongering and greedy rulers and secret societies. you are such a dumb ass!
jo jo

East Maitland, Australia

#34 Aug 27, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey clown! Almost ever civilized country in the world has condemned you flamming hero Assad!! WHAT EDUCATION LEVEL ARE YOU! 1ST GRADE!! Am I correct?? YOU DON'T READ MUCH DO YOU DISGUSTING PAID ASSAD SOCK PUPPET CLOWN? THE WEST, JEWS, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE U.S., THE ARAB LEAGUE, JOE BAG OF DONUTS DOWN THE STREET have not done a flippin' thing except to condemn your sick, demented, warmongering mental case Assad and you his Paid Sock Puppet!!
This is the problem, too much propaganda and not enough to solve the problem by promoting dialogue.innocent people will die as long as this goes on.Sad but true.
jo jo

Australia

#36 Aug 27, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
They have been getting media into Aleppo recently that would have a different opinion than you, showing fighters with rifles running beside the bread line and the people in the breadline do not even flinch because it is the rebels but when the army regime comes near they hide, any reasons for that?
Yes ,cause these people are hostages, if they say anything against the rebels they are executed for being regime supporters.....it's that simple....the only one's running from the regime are the terrorists...
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#37 Aug 27, 2012
jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>This is the problem, too much propaganda and not enough to solve the problem by promoting dialogue.innocent people will die as long as this goes on.Sad but true.
The problem clown is a dictator who murders his own people!! Syria was such a peaceful country as long as everyone obeyed your hero Assad!! They got sick and tired of it!! It started out with bottles and rocks!! Then your hero Assad used Rockets, grenades, tanks, aircraft? Get real and get a clue!! 25,000 plus of his own people murdered at the hands of your hero Assad! Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., NATO, The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why Jo Jo the clown and lap dog Isaac the Muzzie are not in Syria helping their hero Assad with the murdering!! They are Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#38 Aug 27, 2012
Isaac wrote:
<quoted text>
million wrongs do not make it right you donkey! the fact is if you support the terrorists who are directly and indirectly causing the deaths of innocent people and you want them to get away with it you idiot. good thing the syrian people have a government that will fight for them even knowing the media will be agains them. lets face it syrian government deffends those who cannot defend themselves such as the palastinian people for example. most of the nations you mention are war mongering and greedy rulers and secret societies. you are such a dumb ass!
The problem clown is a dictator who murders his own people!! Syria was such a peaceful country as long as everyone obeyed your hero Assad!! They got sick and tired of it!! It started out with bottles and rocks!! Then your hero Assad used Rockets, grenades, tanks, aircraft? Get real and get a clue!! 25,000 plus of his own people murdered at the hands of your hero Assad! Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., NATO, The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why Jo Jo the clown and lap dog Isaac the Muzzie are not in Syria helping their hero Assad with the murdering!! They are Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden (Feb '09) Apr 12 Putin warns T ramp 53
News Islamic Georgetown Prof Offers Tortured Defense... Mar '17 Texxy 1
News What's Wrong with Slavery and Rape? Feb '17 Rabbeen Al Jihad 6
News The slippery slope to Trump's ban on Muslims (Dec '15) Feb '17 Rocky 2
News John Carroll University should change name, div... Jan '17 JCU Streak 1
News Political ignorance and the election Nov '16 Trumpobots 25
News Police use facial recognition much more than yo... (Oct '16) Nov '16 Horky oinks 5
More from around the web