Long-time advertiser dumps Rush Limba...

Long-time advertiser dumps Rush Limbaugh after Sandra Fluke comments

There are 2 comments on the Huliq.com story from Mar 3, 2012, titled Long-time advertiser dumps Rush Limbaugh after Sandra Fluke comments. In it, Huliq.com reports that:

Rush Limbaugh may think he is invulnerable, but he is not, at least not to ALL advertisers, at any rate: Limbaugh has been dropped by at least one advertiser after his controversial on-air comments calling a college law student a "slut" and a "prostitute." "As a diverse company, Sleep Train does not condone such negative comments directed toward ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Huliq.com.

acshun

Voorhees, NJ

#1 Mar 5, 2012
lol nobody cares it's like man I don't even know what comments he made they probably must have been very bad..
acshun

Voorhees, NJ

#2 Mar 5, 2012
I just listened to what he said and WHAT DRUG IS HE ON..!!!LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: US views of Francis dim; a plunge in appr... Jul 23 QUITTNER Jul 23 2015 5
News Cartersville's first pediatrician reflects on 3... Jul 13 babies 4
News Jeb Bush's brotherly bind May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Obama set to address roots of poverty May '15 Butters 58
News Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden (Feb '09) May '15 swedenforever 47
FORMER YUGOSLAVS==>>ARE NOT MACEDONlANS May '15 AMERICAN RUFFIANS 1
News Obama: 'Kids Start Going to Private Schools...P... May '15 Tazo 4
More from around the web