Local Woman Begins National Internet ...

Local Woman Begins National Internet Effort to Get Rush Limbaugh Off the Air [POLL]

There are 138 comments on the Patch.com story from Mar 4, 2012, titled Local Woman Begins National Internet Effort to Get Rush Limbaugh Off the Air [POLL]. In it, Patch.com reports that:

When Woodbury resident Colby Vendt's father asked her if she had heard Rush Limbaugh's recent comments about women, she took to the Internet and was shocked.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#126 Mar 19, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Your picture proves you are a hooker also. How stupid are you? half the people use O'bama as an avatar-do you think they are O'bama? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
So, you are claiming it's my picture, but it isn't?
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#127 Mar 19, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are claiming it's my picture, but it isn't?
You sir are a fat, short, gay black man with a complex.
You couldn't begin to put those "thunder thighs" in anything even remotely resembling your pic.
Give it up ho ho you have come to the well too many times now and we alol know your game.

http://tinyurl.com/7vrgmml

Panorama City, CA

#128 Mar 19, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are a fat, short, gay black man with a complex.
Still waiting for evidence.
SHADOW wrote:
You couldn't begin to put those "thunder thighs" in anything even remotely resembling your pic.
That's my pic, sister. I know your thighs don't look anything like mine, but that doesn't mean I'm a man. It means you are a lazy sow who sits around eating Cheetos all day.
SHADOW wrote:
Give it up ho ho you have come to the well too many times now and we alol know your game.
Still, waiting for you to provide any evidence that I'm a man, gay, fat.
Where's that evidence?
All I can hear is the sound of crickets chirping and your crunching on some sort of high calorie snack. Trying to look like your hero Rush? Well, you're going to have to lose, not gain weight. LOL!
Now, fk off, you stupid sow.
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#129 Mar 19, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for evidence.
<quoted text>
That's my pic, sister. I know your thighs don't look anything like mine, but that doesn't mean I'm a man. It means you are a lazy sow who sits around eating Cheetos all day.
<quoted text>
Still, waiting for you to provide any evidence that I'm a man, gay, fat.
Where's that evidence?
All I can hear is the sound of crickets chirping and your crunching on some sort of high calorie snack. Trying to look like your hero Rush? Well, you're going to have to lose, not gain weight. LOL!
Now, fk off, you stupid sow.
Did ya like the tiny, tiny?? What exactly does "fk off" mean in your tiny world fella?

Panorama City, CA

#130 Mar 19, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Did ya like the tiny, tiny?? What exactly does "fk off" mean in your tiny world fella?
Tiny, tiny what? You don't know what "fk off" means, girl? Really?
Well, every time I think, "Nobody could be THAT stupid", I'm proven wrong by women like you.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#131 Mar 21, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiny, tiny what? You don't know what "fk off" means, girl? Really?
Well, every time I think, "Nobody could be THAT stupid", I'm proven wrong by women like you.
Liberal women have no standards--it isn't possible for you to say anyone is stupid. And BTW Maurie Pivich says 'you are a man'.

Panorama City, CA

#132 Mar 21, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal women have no standards--it isn't possible for you to say anyone is stupid. And BTW Maurie Pivich says 'you are a man'.
You say get rid of liberal culture? Well con dumbs don't have any "culture" to get rid of.

Los Angeles, CA

#134 Mar 23, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho Ho I'm back did ya miss me????
"And BTW Maurie Pivich says 'you are a man'."
Is that not what Was just said? Of course we all know you are a short, fat, gay, black man with an attitude.
Now Maurie Pivich knows too.
Oh well that's the way the ho ho rolls.
"Maurie Pivich"? You'll say anything as long as you reply to my posts. You're just a woman with a serious crush.
SHADOW

Portland, OR

#137 Mar 26, 2012
well this get Limbaugh is really gaining speed. His listeners and advertisers are gaining daily.
You idiot marxist liberal democrats just don't understand how the system works do ya.
Now maybe you can start on Al Sharpton.
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#139 Apr 16, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
well this get Limbaugh is really gaining speed. His listeners and advertisers are gaining daily.
You idiot marxist liberal democrats just don't understand how the system works do ya.
Now maybe you can start on Al Sharpton.
Looks like this should have been titled local woman flops on efforts to get Limbaugh off the air. hehehehehehehAHAHAHAHA

Prevented this

#140 Apr 16, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like this should have been titled local woman flops on efforts to get Limbaugh off the air. hehehehehehehAHAHAHAHA
No kidding. I hear "LIFE LOCK" begged to get back and advertise with Rush. They were back on the air today. At least someone knows that Rush is King and liberals are shit. LOL. GOT SALT?: Re: sorry libtards.....Lifelock is back on Rush advertising
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#141 Apr 17, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding. I hear "LIFE LOCK" begged to get back and advertise with Rush. They were back on the air today. At least someone knows that Rush is King and liberals are shit. LOL. GOT SALT?: Re: sorry libtards.....Lifelock is back on Rush advertising
Ever wonder where ol' rose ho ho is. It seems to have dropped off the radar. Probation officer found it I guess.

Prevented this

#143 Apr 25, 2012
MARCH RADIO RATINGS IN FOR RUSH LIMBAUGH

PALM BEACH, Fla.– Radio host Rush Limbaugh says ratings are in for March, the month during which he faced severe criticism after calling a Georgetown University graduate student pushing insurance-covered birth control a “slut,” and he claims the news is good.

“For those of you new to the program, and by the way, we now know,” Limbaugh said this afternoon,“we got numbers in from March. Through the roof. Skyrocketing. All kinds of new people here.”

Ads by Google
Would you re-elect Obama?
Take our survey and let us know. Rewards after just ten surveys!
yougov.com
Sign Petition to Congress
Don't Replace $1 Bill with $1 Coin! 97% of Americans Prefer Paper Money
www.AmericansforGeorge.org/Petition
While the remark was just an aside thought from another issue he was discussing, it reveals Limbaugh has been tracking the size of his audience since last month’s national uproar in which some sponsors departed his program and other new ones joined.

While Limbaugh did not provide any specifics today, on March 29 he did disclose some early percentages.

“The simple answer is that on the range of all 600 radio stations, our ratings are up anywhere from 10 percent to 60 percent, depending on the station,” he said at the time.

“And that’s as detailed as I’m going to get. What I mean by that is we could be up 33 percent on one station, 12 percent on another, and 60 percent is the top that we’re up on another. We’re up 50 percent in a number of places. The advertisers who hung in here are going gangbusters, yes. I mean, that’s the simple truth. The only ones who got hurt are the ones who left. And that’s its own tragedy because they left under false, trumped up, unreal pretenses. I don’t want to relive that. I just wanted to answer the question without getting too specific, because everybody’s asking about it.”

Today Limbaugh also introduced a brand-new advertiser to his show, a tea-party offshoot called FreedomWorks, an organization with 1.6 million members “openly committed to lower taxes, less government and obviously more freedom for each American.”

“I love these moments in the program and it’s gonna be happening more and more this spring as we announce brand-new sponsors here on the EIB Network,” he stressed.

As WND reported last month, Limbaugh claimed companies who abandoned his program were getting “creamed” financially.

“The people who have been hurt on this program are the advertisers who left! They’ve been creamed,” Limbaugh said at the time.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/march-radio-rating...
[email protected] stupid liberals. Rush is king. Femi nazis are bitches and the rest of the liberals are just plain dumb. And does anyone know how the woman that started this campaign is doing???ROTFLMAO.
SHADOW

Piscataway, NJ

#144 Jun 18, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
MARCH RADIO RATINGS IN FOR RUSH LIMBAUGH
PALM BEACH, Fla.– Radio host Rush Limbaugh says ratings are in for March, the month during which he faced severe criticism after calling a Georgetown University graduate student pushing insurance-covered birth control a “slut,” and he claims the news is good.
“For those of you new to the program, and by the way, we now know,” Limbaugh said this afternoon,“we got numbers in from March. Through the roof. Skyrocketing. All kinds of new people here.”
Ads by Google
Would you re-elect Obama?
Take our survey and let us know. Rewards after just ten surveys!
yougov.com
Sign Petition to Congress
Don't Replace $1 Bill with $1 Coin! 97% of Americans Prefer Paper Money
www.AmericansforGeorge.org/Petition
While the remark was just an aside thought from another issue he was discussing, it reveals Limbaugh has been tracking the size of his audience since last month’s national uproar in which some sponsors departed his program and other new ones joined.
While Limbaugh did not provide any specifics today, on March 29 he did disclose some early percentages.
“The simple answer is that on the range of all 600 radio stations, our ratings are up anywhere from 10 percent to 60 percent, depending on the station,” he said at the time.
“And that’s as detailed as I’m going to get. What I mean by that is we could be up 33 percent on one station, 12 percent on another, and 60 percent is the top that we’re up on another. We’re up 50 percent in a number of places. The advertisers who hung in here are going gangbusters, yes. I mean, that’s the simple truth. The only ones who got hurt are the ones who left. And that’s its own tragedy because they left under false, trumped up, unreal pretenses. I don’t want to relive that. I just wanted to answer the question without getting too specific, because everybody’s asking about it.”
Today Limbaugh also introduced a brand-new advertiser to his show, a tea-party offshoot called FreedomWorks, an organization with 1.6 million members “openly committed to lower taxes, less government and obviously more freedom for each American.”
“I love these moments in the program and it’s gonna be happening more and more this spring as we announce brand-new sponsors here on the EIB Network,” he stressed.
As WND reported last month, Limbaugh claimed companies who abandoned his program were getting “creamed” financially.
“The people who have been hurt on this program are the advertisers who left! They’ve been creamed,” Limbaugh said at the time.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/march-radio-rating...
[email protected] stupid liberals. Rush is king. Femi nazis are bitches and the rest of the liberals are just plain dumb. And does anyone know how the woman that started this campaign is doing???ROTFLMAO.
Golly Gee Rush is still on the air. Imagine that.
Yeah where is this woman who started this massive campaign to "get" a private citizen??
Probably outcleaning the egg off her face I'll bet.

Prevented this

#145 Jun 18, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly Gee Rush is still on the air. Imagine that.
Yeah where is this woman who started this massive campaign to "get" a private citizen??
Probably outcleaning the egg off her face I'll bet.
Well I posed the question to Jaimie Cura who wrote the article, I asked him what ever happened to the girl? I will get back to you when I have an answer-it may take a while I signed it "Rush Babe".
SHADOW

Portland, OR

#146 Jun 18, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Well I posed the question to Jaimie Cura who wrote the article, I asked him what ever happened to the girl? I will get back to you when I have an answer-it may take a while I signed it "Rush Babe".
Rush Babe. Think they know what side you are on?

Prevented this

#147 Jun 18, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Babe. Think they know what side you are on?
Maybe-but he gave me a response anyway. Here was his response:"The way I understand it is this - the woman was basically trying to raise awareness and contribute to the cause of others who wanted to get Rush Limbaugh off the air.

The last update to the Change.org petition was from March and noted that: "Two radio stations have dropped Rush Limbaugh! It's a small start, but a huge victory for our cause."

Hope that helps - you could always leave a comment on the article asking for an update and she may respond..."

Well, the boo hoo baby, I guess wasn't so good at getting Rush shut down-what do you think Shadow? But on the other hand-RUSH Babes rule!!!!!!!! I wonder what the huge victory was- companies that the liberal femi-nazi persuaded to drop their advertising on Rush-- almost put out of business? seems liberals like that. Two radio stations dropped Rush??? mmm mmmm mmm 20 more picked him up-ahhhhhhh the liberal dream screw everyone.
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#148 Jun 18, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe-but he gave me a response anyway. Here was his response:"The way I understand it is this - the woman was basically trying to raise awareness and contribute to the cause of others who wanted to get Rush Limbaugh off the air.
The last update to the Change.org petition was from March and noted that: "Two radio stations have dropped Rush Limbaugh! It's a small start, but a huge victory for our cause."
Hope that helps - you could always leave a comment on the article asking for an update and she may respond..."
Well, the boo hoo baby, I guess wasn't so good at getting Rush shut down-what do you think Shadow? But on the other hand-RUSH Babes rule!!!!!!!! I wonder what the huge victory was- companies that the liberal femi-nazi persuaded to drop their advertising on Rush-- almost put out of business? seems liberals like that. Two radio stations dropped Rush??? mmm mmmm mmm 20 more picked him up-ahhhhhhh the liberal dream screw everyone.
The same thought pattern that put Air America in the trash can. Well that and al franken.
Demorats just don't get it. They are out of step with Americans like never before.
How about Egypt and the mo bro hood. Just like Obama envisioned huh. Now God's chosen ones are completely surrounded. They just forgot about God's protection

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mental health front and centre at conference Jun 4 HumanSpirit 1
News Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden (Feb '09) May '16 TrumpSIAH 52
News Pro-illegal immigration students rip choice of ... May '16 ronnie 3
News Career education making a comeback in US high s... Apr '16 Janice 1
News Georgetown Student Paper Hails Cecile Richards'... Apr '16 cpeter1313 1
News Acclaimed pianist Bruce Levingston explores art... Apr '16 LUCY MARIE JANE 1
News Student needs help for summer program Apr '16 LUCY MARIE JANE 1
More from around the web