Limbaugh apologizes to law student for insult on sex, says he intended no personal attack

Mar 3, 2012 Full story: 680News 1,250

Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh apologized Saturday to a Georgetown University law student he had branded a "slut" and "prostitute" after fellow Republicans as well as Democrats criticized him and several advertisers left his program.

Full Story
First Prev
of 63
Next Last
Oh really

Gering, NE

#1329 Mar 25, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that the ***US SUPREME COURT*** voted 8 to ZERO that it was completely constitutional, ScrotumSniff.
I guess your $69 internet degree didn't cover constitutional law...
"The main agenda for the doctrine was to ensure that viewers were exposed to a diversity of viewpoints. In 1969 the United States Supreme Court upheld the FCC's general right to enforce the Fairness Doctrine where channels were limited. But the courts did not rule that the FCC was obliged to do so.[3] The courts reasoned that the scarcity of the broadcast spectrum, which limited the opportunity for access to the airwaves, created a need for the Doctrine. However, the proliferation of cable television, multiple channels within cable, public-access channels, and the Internet have eroded this argument, since there are plenty of places for ordinary individuals to make public comments on controversial issues at low or no cost.

The Fairness Doctrine should not be confused with the Equal Time rule. The Fairness Doctrine deals with discussion of controversial issues, while the Equal Time rule deals only with political candidates."
no big O

Bolingbrook, IL

#1330 Mar 25, 2012
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>
"The main agenda for the doctrine was to ensure that viewers were exposed to a diversity of viewpoints. In 1969 the United States Supreme Court upheld the FCC's general right to enforce the Fairness Doctrine where channels were limited. But the courts did not rule that the FCC was obliged to do so.[3] The courts reasoned that the scarcity of the broadcast spectrum, which limited the opportunity for access to the airwaves, created a need for the Doctrine. However, the proliferation of cable television, multiple channels within cable, public-access channels, and the Internet have eroded this argument, since there are plenty of places for ordinary individuals to make public comments on controversial issues at low or no cost.
The Fairness Doctrine should not be confused with the Equal Time rule. The Fairness Doctrine deals with discussion of controversial issues, while the Equal Time rule deals only with political candidates."
Oh Reall... I don't know if you are new to this thread or not but if you are let me give you a piece of advice... do not give facts or be logical w barefoot.... she wont understand logic, and facts are irrelevant to her...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1331 Mar 25, 2012
Oh really wrote:
The Fairness Doctrine should not be confused with the Equal Time
Fairness Doctrine = 8 to 0.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you rewrite me into what you think I said.
Demorrhoids in Action

AOL

#1332 Mar 26, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fairness Doctrine = 8 to 0.
I am responsible for what I say, not what you rewrite me into what you think I said.
Whaaaaaaaaaaa wah wah, mommy, someone rewrote me!

Quick, give me my pacifier...Wah wah wah...
limbaughs weepy boil

United States

#1333 Mar 26, 2012
Demorrhoids in Action wrote:
<quoted text>Whaaaaaaaaaaa wah wah, mommy, I don't wanna go to war!
Limbaugh remains a coward. Today he hides behind a mic in a fortified compound. He'll never be a real, free American.
Demorrhoids in Action

AOL

#1334 Mar 26, 2012
limbaughs weepy boil wrote:
<quoted text>
Limbaugh remains a coward. Today he hides behind a mic in a fortified compound. He'll never be a real, free American.
Anyone with an I.Q. larger than their shoe size can see that the original post #1332 has been changed in post #1333.

You stinking jackass turds are hilarious. Now go bray like the jackass you are for attention elsewhere...

At this point, the Limbaugh thing is old, and boring, and you're just pissed because you jackass turds thought he was going down and it didn't happen, and it isn't going to happen. So go bray about something else. If you need new talking points, go watch the Ed Shits, whoops, Shultz, Show on MSNBC, or listen to the Bill Mess, whoops, Press B.S. radio show, they'll supply new talking points memo's and marching orders.
limbaughs weepy boil

United States

#1335 Mar 26, 2012
Demorrhoids in Action wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone with an I.Q. larger than their shoe size can see that the original post #1332 has been changed in post #1333.
You stinking jackass turds are hilarious. Now go bray like the jackass you are for attention elsewhere...
At this point, the Limbaugh thing is old, and boring, and you're just pissed because you jackass turds thought he was going down and it didn't happen, and it isn't going to happen. So go bray about something else. If you need new talking points, go watch the Ed Shits, whoops, Shultz, Show on MSNBC, or listen to the Bill Mess, whoops, Press B.S. radio show, they'll supply new talking points memo's and marching orders.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1336 Mar 26, 2012
limbaughs weepy boil wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good you can remember how it was for you last year.......
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#1337 May 29, 2012
Look up the Murder Of Bob Strait, as usual the zionist media is covering up another horrific murder
Sam

Orlando, FL

#1339 Jan 10, 2014
Well it is nice that they have apologized. I don't like all this fighting in the world and wish we could have peace. Sometimes our hand is forced though. http://liisalulu.com/collections/all/clothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 63
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susan Rice goes to China in bid to salvage rela... Sep 7 RayHCpp 1
Conflicts Engulf Christians in Mideast Aug 31 jinxi 1
Sex education should start sooner, study finds Aug '14 bugsy goldstein 4
Sex education needs to start sooner, not later,... Aug '14 Ultra Dave 1
MSNBC host calls Obama impeachment talk 'treaso... Jul '14 Yep2 2
The women to watch for in Tuesdaya s primary ba... Jun '14 conservative crapola 13
Graduation recalls darker times in the United S... May '14 NotYourDumbassAgain 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Georgetown University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••