Rush Limbaugh attack on Sandra Fluke ...

Rush Limbaugh attack on Sandra Fluke could hurt GOP

There are 2306 comments on the NJ.com story from Mar 2, 2012, titled Rush Limbaugh attack on Sandra Fluke could hurt GOP. In it, NJ.com reports that:

Sandra Fluke, a third-year law student at Georgetown University, testifies during a hearing before the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

First Prev
of 116
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2454 Jan 9, 2013
here a list of ratings for top Radio shows,
http://www.talkers.com/top-talk-radio-audienc...
but boycott might force Rush Limbaugh to only buy a 80 foot yacht instead of a 100 foot one

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2455 Jan 9, 2013
californio wrote:

but boycott might force Rush Limbaugh to only buy a 80 foot yacht instead of a 100 foot one
It also cuts into the amount of prescription drugs he snorts and injects a month.
rush limbaugh

Titusville, FL

#2457 Jan 18, 2013
get your own rush limbaugh email address

www.rushlimbaugh.me
John Stamey

Ithaca, NY

#2458 Jan 22, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
I don't believe this "women" is having any sex with men. It is painfully obvious that she has practiced this "speech" more times then Tiger has practiced his golf game. This whole thing was an orchestrated effort by the left to apply labels to their political enemies because they know they have a loser in office with Oblamer and Reid and that they are about to see a repeat of the 2010's if they don't do something. So they trot out this dike to proclaim that birth control is a hardship for her and the rest of the Georgetown tramps and that they need our help. Nothing said about the substantial increase in breast cancer risk to those women taking birth control or getting abortions, not to mention the risk of STD's. Limbaugh should apologize right after Bill Mahre does for his insulting comments. In the mean time, all you outraged democrats can go to hell.
How come she needs birth control if she's a (sic) "dike"?
rush babe

Titusville, FL

#2459 Jan 24, 2013
i got my rush limbaugh email address and i love it :_)
i want to tell everyone about it now :)
[email protected] i love my new rush limbaugh email address
you can get yours here www.rushlimbaugh.me

rush babe
Reality Check

Riverhead, NY

#2460 Jan 25, 2013
rush babe wrote:
i got my rush limbaugh email address and i love it :_)
i want to tell everyone about it now :)
[email protected] i love my new rush limbaugh email address
you can get yours here www.rushlimbaugh.me
rush babe
You will not regret that

http://imgur.com/bHBINL4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 116
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News July 30, 2017What happens when a professor in Q... Jul '17 man 1
News A Jewish professor taught at a Catholic school ... Jul '17 Scout 1
News Police use facial recognition much more than yo... (Oct '16) Jul '17 lavon affair 7
News Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden (Feb '09) Jul '17 Lottery Mistress 55
News Michael Eric Dyson replacing Franken on Bill Ma... Jun '17 white white white... 2
News U.S. Senate Democrats may refuse to vote on Tru... May '17 Red Crosse 114
News Islamic Georgetown Prof Offers Tortured Defense... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Texxy 1
More from around the web