The death penalty: Time to speak out

The death penalty: Time to speak out

There are 1 comment on the The Newberg Graphic story from Mar 17, 2012, titled The death penalty: Time to speak out. In it, The Newberg Graphic reports that:

Author and journalist Naseem Rakha, from Silverton, discussed her passion about the judicial system and the research that led her to oppose the death penalty during a talk Monday at George Fox University.   She first became interested in the subject as a rookie reporter in Salem in the mid-1990s, when she covered the execution of Douglas Franklin on Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Newberg Graphic.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 17, 2012
Too bad that she will take an opinion that she likes and turns it into a so-call "fact"!
She has done this since she was a rookie reporter. She does have a way with words, just too bad she is so short of facts. One of the best examples is that of her opinion on any concerns toward closure. She does not believe that anyone could possibly have any closure due to an execution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Fox University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon Senate Candidate Says Vietnamese Refugee... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Liberte 3
News Transgender student to appeal housing ruling (Jul '14) Jul '14 TerryE 1
News Guiding gay evangelicals out of the campus closet (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ethan beard 9
News Making the case (Dec '10) Dec '10 ThomasA 5
News Students hang Obama cutout, receive one-year su... (Oct '08) Mar '09 dry run 14
News Palin: U.S. on road to depression? (Sep '08) Mar '09 No Industry Left 7
Looking for my sister Kenisha Z. Corban (Dec '08) Feb '09 Will 2
More from around the web