Gustavo Moreno-Vela

Gustavo Moreno-Vela

There are 3 comments on the Statesman Journal story from Dec 21, 2008, titled Gustavo Moreno-Vela. In it, Statesman Journal reports that:

Seventeen-year-old Gustavo Moreno-Vela remembers growing up in a crowded Woodburn household living with as many as a dozen relatives - and it didn't improve outside in his neighborhood, where there was the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Statesman Journal.

a friend

West Linn, OR

#1 Jan 20, 2009
i'am really really proud of this guy. I know him from school and he is very quiet but with this article i got to know him a little more. everyone in our school admires him very much know we know that we all have a chance in succeeding in life.
another friend

West Linn, OR

#2 Jan 20, 2009
THATS SUCH A LIE!!!! YEAH HE IS KINDA SMART BUT OK ANYONE CAN DO WHAT HE HAS DONE. SO I DON'T KNOW WHY HIS FACE IS ON THAT NEWSPAPER THERE'S NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HIM. ANYWAYZ I WISH HIM LUCK AT GEORGE FOX>>>> YEAH RIGHT HE WONT MAKE IT THERE.
the same another friend

West Linn, OR

#3 Jan 20, 2009
well i was just kidding i do respect him a lot he is a great person and he will make it anywhere he goes. i wish him luck and hopefully he doesn't forget about his old friends. GOOD LUCK GUSTAVO SHINE LIKE THE STAR YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Fox University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon Senate Candidate Says Vietnamese Refugee... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Liberte 3
News Transgender student to appeal housing ruling (Jul '14) Jul '14 TerryE 1
News Guiding gay evangelicals out of the campus closet (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ethan beard 9
News Making the case (Dec '10) Dec '10 ThomasA 5
News Students hang Obama cutout, receive one-year su... (Oct '08) Mar '09 dry run 14
News Palin: U.S. on road to depression? (Sep '08) Mar '09 No Industry Left 7
Looking for my sister Kenisha Z. Corban (Dec '08) Feb '09 Will 2
More from around the web