Lindsey Graham is a Traitor - What is His Beef with White Guys

Oct 15, 2009 | Posted by: jefferson davis 1 | Full story: latimesblogs.latimes.com

Lindsey Graham tagged as a 'traitor' for backing climate change legislation -- those angry tea-party protesters are back October 14, 2009 9:26 am Those angry town hall meetings are back.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of130
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 15, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

watch the youtube video below to see the Traitor Lindsey Graham of South Carolina scoff at white people. why is he writing legislation with john kerry?

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #
Carol

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 15, 2009
 
And people dont think Washington gets paid off by special interests?.lol

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 15, 2009
 
hopefully,the good people there will vote that piece of shit out next election

“He who angers you Controls you”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 15, 2009
 
Illegal Kenyan wrote:
hopefully,the good people there will vote that piece of shit out next election
I hope they do also, also hope Arizona will vote john mccain's ass out also.

“A heart at peace gives life”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 15, 2009
 
:( :( :( :( You guys sound like a bunch of children who couldn't go out and play......lol They might put Democrats in their place.....lol

“He who angers you Controls you”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 15, 2009
 
Mr DoG wrote:
:(:(:(:( You guys sound like a bunch of children who couldn't go out and play......lol They might put Democrats in their place.....lol
They are rhinos nd I don't like playing with rhinos

Since: Sep 09

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 15, 2009
 
Finally, there is something about South Carolina that I don't have to be embarrassed about. Lindsay Graham is being a courageous individual.---A traitor???---I say he is a patriot of first degree.---Bi-partisanship is the only way things can be accomplished right now.---Not divisiveness---Those people, who are ranting and raving, are the traitors, the ones who are being unamerican.

“He who angers you Controls you”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 15, 2009
 
Peter Parker and Pharaohs wrote:
Finally, there is something about South Carolina that I don't have to be embarrassed about. Lindsay Graham is being a courageous individual.---A traitor???---I say he is a patriot of first degree.---Bi-partisanship is the only way things can be accomplished right now.---Not divisiveness---Those people, who are ranting and raving, are the traitors, the ones who are being unamerican.
Peter Pan, I could care less what you think.

Since: Sep 09

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 15, 2009
 
Add-On wrote:
<quoted text>Peter Pan, I could care less what you think.
Nice, intellectual comeback, Goober----You goobers never surprise me.---Nothing what so ever to bring the table.----You can't engage in any kind of debate---PATHETIC---

“Every Action has an equal”

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Peter Parker and Pharaohs wrote:
Finally, there is something about South Carolina that I don't have to be embarrassed about. Lindsay Graham is being a courageous individual.---A traitor???---I say he is a patriot of first degree.---Bi-partisanship is the only way things can be accomplished right now.---Not divisiveness---Those people, who are ranting and raving, are the traitors, the ones who are being unamerican.
Wow, I am orginally from South Carolina , and now I have two thing to be embarrassed about. Lindsay Graham and This Guy!!

“He who angers you Controls you”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 15, 2009
 
Peter Parker and Pharaohs wrote:
<quoted text>Nice, intellectual comeback, Goober----You goobers never surprise me.---Nothing what so ever to bring the table.----You can't engage in any kind of debate---PATHETIC---
Peter Pan,If that is what you was planning on bringing to the table, I have only one option, NO THANKS, I already ate.
donkeyman

Dorris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 15, 2009
 
throw all the bums out.

“Every Action has an equal”

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 15, 2009
 
Sometimes it is better to do the research, and then give your opinion...

Since: Sep 09

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 15, 2009
 
Regardless wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I am orginally from South Carolina , and now I have two thing to be embarrassed about. Lindsay Graham and This Guy!!
Nice to see you're in Georgia---One less goober.---

Since: Sep 09

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Add-On wrote:
<quoted text>Peter Pan,If that is what you was planning on bringing to the table, I have only one option, NO THANKS, I already ate.
I haven't seen anything to debate about.---I've got plenty to bring to the table.---But nothing worthy enough.---Lindsay Graham is a courageous American.---Indeed, a courageous Republican.---I hear nothing here but petty whining and incoherant rants.---

“Every Action has an equal”

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Yup!! That was intellegent? Guess were still waiting to...

Goober or Moron? HMMMM... Yep I'll take Goober, The other one fits you better......

“He who angers you Controls you”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 15, 2009
 
Peter Parker and Pharaohs wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen anything to debate about.---I've got plenty to bring to the table.---But nothing worthy enough.---Lindsay Graham is a courageous American.---Indeed, a courageous Republican.---I hear nothing here but petty whining and incoherant rants.---
Here's something for you, Peter Pan. Tell us all how many times a DAY do you get a tingle up your leg for obama?

“Every Action has an equal”

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Peter Parker and Pharaohs wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen anything to debate about.---I've got plenty to bring to the table.---But nothing worthy enough.---Lindsay Graham is a courageous American.---Indeed, a courageous Republican.---I hear nothing here but petty whining and incoherant rants.---
We assumed that you didn't, By reading some of your previous posts, I wouldn't attempt a debate either. You are not equipped for it.

Since: Sep 09

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 15, 2009
 
Regardless wrote:
<quoted text>
We assumed that you didn't, By reading some of your previous posts, I wouldn't attempt a debate either. You are not equipped for it.
I can see by your picture in your profile--- neither are you.---

Since: Sep 09

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Regardless wrote:
Yup!! That was intellegent? Guess were still waiting to...
Goober or Moron? HMMMM... Yep I'll take Goober, The other one fits you better......
Are you guys going to debate what you've posted here or just be each other's butt buddies---I've tried---Lindsay Graham has no beef with white people---I am assuming he believes he is a partof the human race and not just the white race.---

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of130
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Furman University Discussions

Search the Furman University Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
5 Upstate women honored for their impact on com... Mar '14 carolinejinks 1
Kerns-Dixon (Dec '13) Dec '13 JWRussell USRN 1
Former IRS chief recalls defying Nixon (May '13) May '13 American Lady 4
William Crooks Furman Junior in the news (Mar '13) Mar '13 Isabelle 2
Greenville's downtown changes into different pl... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ellen CarmignaniEpcarmi 1
SC Violinist Makes Musical Waves (Oct '12) Nov '12 poopy mcgee 2
Concerns about Romney's faith quieter but not gone (Jan '12) Jan '12 Olympic Torche 15
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••