Professor Calls God a 'White Racist' ...

Professor Calls God a 'White Racist' After Zimmerman Verdict

There are 63 comments on the News Max story from Jul 18, 2013, titled Professor Calls God a 'White Racist' After Zimmerman Verdict. In it, News Max reports that:

A university professor calls God a "white racist" who stalks "young black men" in a blog post after George Zimmerman's acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Justa Thawght

Washington, DC

#1 Jul 19, 2013
It doesn't sound like she was calling big "G" God a white racist, but America's little "g" god, or American whites application and manipulation of the holy scriptures to support there ulterior predatory motives and ambitions toward others. Especially those of Sub-Saharan African decent.

I don't think she was far from wrong, but I do feel she didn't cover the full story of just about every individual, culture and group taking the scriptures and molding them to their own selfish ambitions. That's got to be one of the biggest problems with our religions and our places of worship! It doesn't have to be so!
Categorical Imperative

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Jul 19, 2013
Now it's a religious thing?
SMH
Justa Thawght

Washington, DC

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Categorical Imperative wrote:
SMH
It pretty much always has been with man.
Religion is basically no more than "man" interpreting and attempting to follow scripture in living and in worship.
But because we are mere humans, we don't always get it right.

Her racist tenor was not lost on me either! If that helps!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 19, 2013
Categorical Imperative wrote:
SMH
Yep! It's a moral issue. God doesn't take too kindly to murder. The religious aspects is the justification (coming mostly from whites) denying what is obvious to others. So, it's a moral failing. I know, it's hard to understand. This nation is becoming spiritually dead. You hate the poor and the homeless, you idolize the rich. Selfishness is a great trait and so forth and so on.

You either get the picture or you don't. Spiritual darkness has descended upon this nation.

Case in point: On Billy Graham's website the Mormon religion has always been listed as a cult. Right alongside of the Moonies, Scientologist, Jehovah Witnesses, etc. However, when Mitten was running and they wanted to get votes from him, the Mormon name was taken off the list. So Graham spoke to God about this and God changed his mind? Or did man change God's mind in order to fulfill his wishes?

Get the point now?

Location hidden

#5 Jul 19, 2013
Justa Thawght wrote:
<quoted text>
It pretty much always has been with man.
Religion is basically no more than "man" interpreting and attempting to follow scripture in living and in worship.
But because we are mere humans, we don't always get it right.
Her racist tenor was not lost on me either! If that helps!
Really? Man attempting to follow scriptures or pervert them to his own use? Let's see, didn't slave owners use the scriptures to justify slavery? The Mormons to justify having more than one wife?
The Christians to persecute the Christians and other groups during the crusades?

Basically the scriptures can be twisted to serve evil purposes and it has been done. More blood has been shed in the name of God than all the wars combined but was it God or power hungry deceitful men?

You'd get the point of what she was saying if you were looking at it differently but your reality (life experiences) won't allow it. Shame..

Sinajuavi

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 19, 2013
I think it is appropriate to bring “God” into this argument. Despite my current paganism, I was raised in the relatively liberal Methodist church, where we were taught to sing,

“Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world.
Red and yellow, black and white,
They are precious in His sight,
Jesus loves the little children of the world.”

Well, I'm quite certain “God” is not please with discriminatory lending practices, the prison-industrial complex, the War on Drugs used to incarcerate masses of black (and latino) males, black people still being treated with suspicion just for existing, and so on.

If this is to be “One Nation Under God”, then the common and institutionalized practices need to be altered to something a bit more godly, no?

Location hidden

#7 Jul 19, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
I think it is appropriate to bring “God” into this argument. Despite my current paganism, I was raised in the relatively liberal Methodist church, where we were taught to sing,
“Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world.
Red and yellow, black and white,
They are precious in His sight,
Jesus loves the little children of the world.”
Well, I'm quite certain “God” is not please with discriminatory lending practices, the prison-industrial complex, the War on Drugs used to incarcerate masses of black (and latino) males, black people still being treated with suspicion just for existing, and so on.
If this is to be “One Nation Under God”, then the common and institutionalized practices need to be altered to something a bit more godly, no?
One would think so, but as I stated, Mormon was bad, now it's good. Things change to suit? Well, you catch my drift.

However, religiously speaking. Most so-called Christians definitely don't practice what they preach, nor what's in the bible. However, they always have a "get out of hell card" up their sleeves, LOL!

Location hidden

#9 Jul 19, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
Just when I thought the blame whitey couldn't get any worse smdh.
Considering you have ADD, no surprise there either.

Damn you're dumb!

Location hidden

#12 Jul 19, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] you're black! Do you hate God too because he's white? Lol
ROTFLMAO! He's white? Who Knew (gasp!) Damn, aren't you all special! lol.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#14 Jul 19, 2013
That proffesor knows government/pharaoh is God

The Gods/rulers/masons are happy you sheep are waitingon santa clause to payback zimmerman -chuckle-

Obama(God)can now kill any male military age without questions or reason

Glenn Greenwald: Obama's Secret Kill List "The Most Radical Power a Government Can Seize"

The New York Times revealed this week that President Obama personally oversees a "secret kill list" containing the names and photos of individuals targeted for assassination in the U.S. drone war. According to the Times, Obama signs off on every targeted killing in Yemen and Somalia and the more complex or risky strikes in Pakistan. Individuals on the list include U.S. citizens, as well teenage girls as young as 17 years old. "The President of the United States believes he has the power to order people killed -- in total secrecy, without any due process, without transparency or oversight of any kind," says Glenn Greenwald, a constitutional law attorney and political and legal blogger for Salon.com . "I really do believe it's literally the most radical power that a government and president can seize, and yet the Obama administration has seized [it] and exercised it aggressively with little controversy.

"The real drug kingpins are on Wall Street In March 2010, Wachovia was found guilty of having laundered at least $378 billion in drug money from 2004-2007 for Mexican drug cartels. But not one banker served a day in jail
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#15 Jul 19, 2013
One of the ancient rules to ruling over the sheep is to pretend to believe in God.The sheep need God,so the Gods(rulers/pharaohs),give them to you.

Machiavelli in chapter 18 says that:

"the prince should know how to be deceitful when it suits his purpose. When the prince needs to be deceitful, though, he must not appear that way. Indeed he must always exhibit five virtues in particular: mercy, honesty, humaneness, uprightness, and religiousnes".
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#16 Jul 19, 2013
"Now shall i speak to you knowledge ancient beyond the thought of thy race. Know ye that we of the great race(ruling class) had,and have knowledge thats greater than humans(citizens)"--Emeral d tablet of Tehuti
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#17 Jul 19, 2013
The Haitians did not wait on santa clause,they went to choppin' for thier freedom. crakkers made us too religious during slavery to soften us up.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 19, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
One of the ancient rules to ruling over the sheep is to pretend to believe in God.The sheep need God,so the Gods(rulers/pharaohs),give them to you.
Machiavelli in chapter 18 says that:
"the prince should know how to be deceitful when it suits his purpose. When the prince needs to be deceitful, though, he must not appear that way. Indeed he must always exhibit five virtues in particular: mercy, honesty, humaneness, uprightness, and religiousnes".
They don't know about this. They're sheeple too, lol. Sharing knowledge with them is like putting a diamond necklace on a pig. The pig is still going to roll around in the muck.

Of course the professor knows of what she speaks, they're just too blinded and deaf to grasp it.

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#19 Jul 19, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] you're black! Do you hate God too because he's white? Lol
Moron, if we honestly discuss this society racism is a part of it, and those suffering from this have been the non-whites.

Are you actually ignorant enough to not know this?

I'm betting you're a racist and will clearly demonstrate that to us within a few posts...

Comment on these, boy:

Mexicans
Jews
Native Americans

LOL!!! We all know what's coming.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 19, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
The Haitians did not wait on santa clause,they went to choppin' for thier freedom. crakkers made us too religious during slavery to soften us up.
The Hispanics practice a hidden religion too. The old one the Africans brought with them. Every Catholic Saint has a different purpose and name. They pretended to accept their faith but they never did and some still don't. They don't know much about that either.

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#22 Jul 19, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO! He's white? Who Knew (gasp!) Damn, aren't you all special! lol.
Yes, I was in Texas recently and learned that God in fact is a drunken redneck with a big beer belly who humps his dog when he's too drunk to catch his daughter...

Well, you see how it goes... people make God in their own image.

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#23 Jul 19, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>The Hispanics practice a hidden religion too. The old one the Africans brought with them. Every Catholic Saint has a different purpose and name. They pretended to accept their faith but they never did and some still don't. They don't know much about that either.
You're speaking about black hispanics, it sounds like. The same thing has occurred in Native areas. In Mexico and Guatemala, for example, Catholicism is a sort of veneer over indigenous pagan spirituality. People have continued with their traditional ceremonies and rituals, simply using Catholic Saints' names to obscure the reality of the Native deities whom they are really addressing.

Naturally as a pagan I support the resurgence of all these beliefs without the Christian disguise... in Africa, in America and yes in Europe where paganism was viciously and brutally suppressed for centuries, yet persists still!
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#24 Jul 19, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>The Hispanics practice a hidden religion too. The old one the Africans brought with them. Every Catholic Saint has a different purpose and name. They pretended to accept their faith but they never did and some still don't. They don't know much about that either.
Yep.One of many African influince on dominican culture is seen Here in a 'fiesta de palo' celebration commemorating one of the african spirits(Papa candelo),this women gets ''mounted'' on by one of the spirits during the drumming and chanting.This usuaually leads to the spirit/ancestor talking through the chosen host often prophecying,etc

&fe ature=related

The dark side of magic is called Palo Mayombe.The practitioner of Palo Mayombe used the forces of darkness to achieve their magical goals and magical spells. Remember, the universe is made up of 90% dark matter and dark energy(melanin). Palo Mayombe uses that 90% of dark energy for results.

The individual’s who practice the dark aspect as called Paleros. Palo Mayombe as a long and historical history. Originating in the African Congo, the magic of the Palo Mayombe was transplanted to the Caribbean during the Spanish slave trade to Puerto Rico and .... Cuba.... in the 1500’s

The Palo Mayombe awakening can also be found in .. Brazil.., Central America and in the Vera Cruz region of .... Mexico..... Palo Mayombe in .... Brazil.... is referred to as Quimbanda. Quimbanda is a mixture of traditional .... Congo...., Indigenous Indian and Latin American spiritualism
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#25 Jul 19, 2013
The moon is in sagitarius/Obatala in yoruba
Sag governs the 9th house of religion/spirituality.
http://www.artforthemasses.us/castacon/viewto...
Palo Judia can make old black race memories that are connected to the animistic traditions of these Black Caribs rise from the collective unconsciousness and start spiritual revolutions like the ones that in slave times made the white plantation owners scared to sleep in the dark.This is what real Palo Judia means to the descendants of the pre-Columbian Blacks and Bantu Slave Rebels. The rituals of Palo Judia were created to combat the oppression the Black Indian has experienced over the last 500 years on the American land masses he lived on long before the coming of Columbus. Give thanks to the Nfumbe and the Mpungo of the Kimbisa con Mayombe spirit lines!

The rituals of Palo Judia were created to combat the oppression the Black Indian has experienced over the last 500 years on the American land masses he lived on long before the coming of Columbus. Give thanks to the Nfumbe and the Mpungo of the Kimbisa con Mayombe spirit lines! Siete Rayo Makayeto quien sabe mas, mi ndoki tronco malva quien sabe mas! After my juramento, this is what i learned Palo Judia was really all about. Palo Judia alchemically pulls the angry, black ghosts of criminals, psycho-paths, headhunters, cannibals, witches, werewolves and vampires up out of the ground and gives the Black Devil Man the power to fight evil with pure evil. The Palo Judia Priest seeks Divine Justice on the darkside. Palo Judia channels the Spirit Actions and Currents that gave birth to the Haitian Revolution. Palo Judia is about taking back with Occult Force and Fire everything the White Man took from the Black Man and the Red Man.

I was told by Tata Frank that the evil Kongo i made my pact with was a werewolf spirit (loup garou), and that I now had the license to work at 3.00 A.M.(when the Moon was in its proper phases) with the Bizango, Makandal, Makaya, and Kongo Mazone rites of Haiti.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fuller Theological Seminary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HCCC installs new pastor (Aug '15) Aug '15 Anonymous 1
News [Herald Interview] Bringing Christianity, Islam... (May '15) May '15 Polaris 2
News Ex-pastor who took year-long 'vacation from God... (Jan '15) Apr '15 Shane Rohrich 23
News Damariscotta Church Votes in First Female Pastor (Mar '14) Mar '14 Burned up Volvo 1
News Jerry Brown signs bill empowering transgender s... (Aug '13) Dec '13 TerryE 40
News Guess What World-Renowned Evangelical Seminary ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 DNF 26
News El Dorado Minister Named Harding University Vic... (Apr '13) Apr '13 roboblogger2 1
More from around the web