Poll: Obama Has a Huge Lead On Romney In Pennsylvania

Jun 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Silicon Alley Insider

A new poll from Franklin & Marshall College this morning shows President Barack Obama with a double-digit lead over Mitt Romney in Pennsylvania, further signaling that the Keystone State may not be a battleground in 2012.

Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Jun 15, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Obama with help or dead voters, pets, and black panther will prob win PA but not by double digits. LOOOOOOOOONG way to go.
conservative crapola

Nazareth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
Obama with help or dead voters, pets, and black panther will prob win PA but not by double digits. LOOOOOOOOONG way to go.
Poor thing. And here you thought the con legislature and con gov were going to fail-safe rig it for the cons with voter ID.

Bwaaaaaaaaa
Mitt fan

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Don't blame Romney for closing plants and companies. He was on a board of execs that give recommendations to close unprofitable businesses ?

You'd keep going for bank loans to hang on to a failing business ? It's been happening for fifty years .
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

And those workers don't forget how expendable rugby and the cons believe they are. Hence, the huge PA lead.
Mitt fan

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Daytimers -300 jobs. Overlapping of the same jobs ?
Unprofitable , consolidate operations . If that doesn't work more layoffs.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Polls continue to show a distortion of reality. The polls in Wisconsin and elsewhere repeatedly show this. Many of those holding to fiscal responsibility and traditional American values now refuse to take part in these polls, realizing with poignant understanding, that family and community conversation and interaction is more important. Many Americans have recognized how Leftists misuse every bit of information in this information age and are satisfied to let them wallow in their marginalized distempers and delusion.
Mitt fan

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

conservative crapola wrote:
And those workers don't forget how expendable rugby and the cons believe they are. Hence, the huge PA lead.
I don't get what rugby and cons are ? Over the years it's always easier to blame the wrong people for job losses.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

We were all happy how the local cons encourage Hershey to make it's chocolate in Mexico, too....Viva Cocoamungo
Mitt fan

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
Once again Obama as President only showed the stupidity of our voters. I tried to get my own family away from voting for a nobody and tried to explain how McCain and Palin were better for America.

I've given up and won't vote with stupid people.
Mitt fan

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

We were all happy how the local cons encourage Hershey to make it's chocolate in Mexico, too....Viva Cocoamungo
I don't buy Hershey anymore. Don't trust the makers, taste or the dowsizing of the Hershet bar.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Mitt fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Obama as President only showed the stupidity of our voters. I tried to get my own family away from voting for a nobody and tried to explain how McCain and Palin were better for America.
I've given up and won't vote with stupid people.
So you tried to manipulate and suppress votes. Are you a black panther? Pottstown isn't far from Philly.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaa
Mitt fan

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

I don't buy any candy, pop , or sickening peeps.
Mitt fan

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

<quoted text>
So you tried to manipulate and suppress votes. Are you a black panther? Pottstown isn't far from Philly.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaa
Nope, I gave up on Obama and Holder for what went on with voter intimidation. New Black Panthers are terrorists and should be dealt with. Where I live I'm surrounded by woods, sort of . Not close to Pottstown.
Florida

Lithia, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

The Polls of Hope and Change are never Honest or Rev. wRight... Polls of Hope are for the "Hopelessly" enslaved...
-
It's the culture...
Mitt fan

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

You'd have to show proof of threat of death . Banging a club in your hand doesn't meet the criteria . One must be hit over the head first , survive the blow and if you live through it you can meet the action with the same force.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

yep, and msm polls said Walker would lose in Wisconsin too. If they poll 75% libs then the numbers look great for them, but real life smacks em in the head when the actual election rolls around. Oblama OUT in Nov.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

lolol wrote:
yep, and msm polls said Walker would lose in Wisconsin too. If they poll 75% libs then the numbers look great for them, but real life smacks em in the head when the actual election rolls around. Oblama OUT in Nov.
Hold onto that after your meaningless 'governor' win. You'll need it when things get rough for the liberal, severely con from MA nominated by the gop deadenders. The rewhiglicons/baggers/birthers are too funny.
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

<quoted text>
Poor thing. And here you thought the con legislature and con gov were going to fail-safe rig it for the cons with voter ID.
Bwaaaaaaaaa
yeah the hypocrite and chief Obama and his wife Patrick Ewing require you to show ID to go to a book signing but not to vote.... I’m sorry but getting Patrick Ewing’s autograph is not more important than the integrity of the election. If you think having to show an ID to vote is wrong you need to check in at the asylum, but we all already knew you needed to anyway.
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

gov assitance is the reason why he has the lead Filthadelphia and shitsburgh are the two cities. Hook them on gov programs and the will vote for you since you give them "freebies." its called the Tytler cycle.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>yeah the hypocrite and chief Obama and his wife Patrick Ewing require you to show ID to go to a book signing but not to vote.... I’m sorry but getting Patrick Ewing’s autograph is not more important than the integrity of the election. If you think having to show an ID to vote is wrong you need to check in at the asylum, but we all already knew you needed to anyway.
Poor con. But you're still worried about the dead, pets and the black panthers. Sounds like your calling the poll workers inept. If that works for you. Let me guess, you're one of them. The con gov and con legislature attempted to fail-safe rig the election....they failed. What's your next bitch?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin & Marshall College Discussions

Search the Franklin & Marshall College Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Credit Suisse's Steven Rattner Resigns as Chair... (Aug '08) Mar '14 Mair 2
Kittappa files petitions to run in the 16th Mar '14 lady 1
New poll: Many Republicans think Corbett should... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ken 1
Corbett tours Carbon County truck manufacturer (Oct '13) Oct '13 DDP 8
Electorate could be ready to deliver change (Sep '13) Sep '13 ladygirl123 1
Admiration abounds for Weiner's wife despite pu... (Jul '13) Jul '13 El Guapo 27
Legal Marijuana: Pa. Voters Say No (Feb '13) May '13 Strel 10
•••
•••