He's back: Santorum runs as reliable ...

He's back: Santorum runs as reliable conservative

There are 16 comments on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from Jun 6, 2011, titled He's back: Santorum runs as reliable conservative. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

Two decades ago, Rick Santorum took the House by storm as a freshman rabble-rouser who gave the complacent Republican leadership fits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1 Jun 6, 2011
He's nuts. He slept with a dead baby, enough said.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#2 Jun 6, 2011
google Santorum and click on the top link....
Wall Street Government

Vero Beach, FL

#3 Jun 6, 2011
Poor teabagger, doesn't have a chance in hell.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#4 Jun 6, 2011
Rick Sanatorium will make good money on the lecture circuit, writing teabagger books, and maybe the Fox News gig after he finishes this fool's errand he's on running for President.

Republicans are too smart to actually nominate him, unfortunately. He'd be a great candidate to face Obama. The Republicans need to give the teabaggers everything they want in 2012; the ticket, the platform, everything. Then when they get their asses handed to them, the party can move on. The loony tunes right wing can return to isolation where they belong, at least for a generation.
Lance Winslow

Martinez, CA

#5 Jun 6, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Rick Sanatorium will make good money on the lecture circuit, writing teabagger books, and maybe the Fox News gig after he finishes this fool's errand he's on running for President.
Republicans are too smart to actually nominate him, unfortunately. He'd be a great candidate to face Obama. The Republicans need to give the teabaggers everything they want in 2012; the ticket, the platform, everything. Then when they get their asses handed to them, the party can move on. The loony tunes right wing can return to isolation where they belong, at least for a generation.
The 2012 GOP contests promise the best comedy in contemporary American media! Palin in 2012, please!
Homey

United States

#6 Jun 6, 2011
Another black mark for Butler

“Equality for ALL”

Since: Jul 10

Massachusetts

#7 Jun 6, 2011
Pennsylvania didn't want him as a senator. Why would we want him as a president.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jun 6, 2011
man on dog santorum
Mitt the Nit

Bettendorf, IA

#9 Jun 6, 2011
Most of his actions and comments are related to his slippery, frothy Santorum stained underwear.
I made my family have dinner with a dead fetus too. That's perfectly normal.
jim

Le Roy, IL

#11 Jun 6, 2011
kathwynn wrote:
google Santorum and click on the top link....
Google Hussein and pick any of them.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#12 Jun 6, 2011
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Google Hussein and pick any of them.
Google santorum and click the first one..

But on serious note.. The reason Mr. Santorum was not reelected to the Senate was a multiple things.. Such as having his children go to a cyberschool in Virginai. Yet expecting that the goods people back here in Pa would pick up that tab.. Or the fact that he was more interested in pressing the flesh and getting photo ops with foreign dignitaries and not getting any one to invest up in this small corner of PA..

Yeah Rick Santorum What a guy..

Tossed out on his ear and no one here wants him except that small ultra right conservatives that are just so much noise..

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#13 Jun 6, 2011
Little Ricky Sanitorium needs to come clean about the "Fetusgate" scandal- I want to see the pictures of the dead, gray fetus he was taking home for the photo op with his kids, which scarred them for life- the prayer sessions, and what was served on that party tray.

Also, the names and addresses of the guys he did in college that left a bad taste in his mouth for gay sex.

He's got so many issues from being closeted, to being a religious nutter and general freak of nature, that his place in history among the pathological politicos is all but assured.
serfs up

Clermont, FL

#15 Jun 7, 2011
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Google santorum and click the first one..
But on serious note.. The reason Mr. Santorum was not reelected to the Senate was a multiple things.. Such as having his children go to a cyberschool in Virginai. Yet expecting that the goods people back here in Pa would pick up that tab.. Or the fact that he was more interested in pressing the flesh and getting photo ops with foreign dignitaries and not getting any one to invest up in this small corner of PA..
Yeah Rick Santorum What a guy..
Tossed out on his ear and no one here wants him except that small ultra right conservatives that are just so much noise..
I don't know how much of wha tis written here is true on Santorum.I do know he conservative but believes in security over freedom. That means if a repub is elected and it is not him, then he is a Homeland Security candidate. He needs to soften up and be strong on the issues really important.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#16 Jun 7, 2011
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know how much of wha tis written here is true on Santorum.I do know he conservative but believes in security over freedom. That means if a repub is elected and it is not him, then he is a Homeland Security candidate. He needs to soften up and be strong on the issues really important.
I live in the district that Mr. Santorum "represented" in the Senate. There has only been a few democrats that has ever won a seat from an incumbent republican in this district. When Sen. Casey initially announced he was running he was seen by many on both sides as a dark horse.But won by a healthy majority.. and here in part is why:
http://www.santorumexposed.com/pages/news/new...
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06254/720366-1...
http://www.articlesbase.com/politics-articles...
http://www.libertyreborn.com/2006/10/27/if-sa...

Even his own base of conservatives wanted him gone..

Sen. Casey by the way is doing the job we expect from our Senators and Representatives. Do your jobs. Make sure that if get you name in the paper it for a good reason. Such as hey I just brought in some investors into the Valley or look I helped Pennsylvania..

To bad Rick Santorum never learned that lesson and oh do not be an embarrassment to PA. One he really should have learned.
obvious

Rising Sun, MD

#17 Jun 10, 2011
santorum would take us back to witch burnings and sunday blue laws

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#18 Jun 10, 2011
I know Rick Manscrotum is feeling bad about his past, hating gays and all, but that's OK, he'll be back on his knees in no time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin & Marshall College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Admiration abounds for Weiner's wife despite pu... (Jul '13) May '15 RayOne 31
News Porn scandal poses risk for Corbett campaign (Oct '14) Oct '14 Tom Corbett Sandusky 2
News Tom Wolf visits Allentown, blasts Gov. Tom Corb... (Oct '14) Oct '14 silly rabbit 1
News Credit Suisse's Steven Rattner Resigns as Chair... (Aug '08) Mar '14 Mair 2
News Kittappa files petitions to run in the 16th (Mar '14) Mar '14 lady 1
News New poll: Many Republicans think Corbett should... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ken 1
News Corbett tours Carbon County truck manufacturer (Oct '13) Oct '13 DDP 8
More from around the web