Stephen Colbert: 'I Love My Church'

Stephen Colbert: 'I Love My Church'

There are 3 comments on the WJCW-AM Gray story from Sep 16, 2012, titled Stephen Colbert: 'I Love My Church'. In it, WJCW-AM Gray reports that:

Stephen Colbert shelved the satire for the evening and opened up about his Catholic faith to a packed gymnasium of students from the Jesuit Fordham University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJCW-AM Gray.

SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#1 Sep 16, 2012
..WELL...GOOD for Him...eh..(+)...yada u u..shalom
Catholic Girl

United States

#2 Sep 18, 2012
We have Jesuit priests in our diosceses. wasn't it the Jesuits that started the missionaries in Canada, way back when...
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Catholic Girl wrote:
We have Jesuit priests in our diosceses. wasn't it the Jesuits that started the missionaries in Canada, way back when...
...hymmmmmm..maybe so,here..maybe...eh...(+)..yad a u u..shalom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordham University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victoria dancer returns to Texas with Broadway ... Mar '17 Victoria Phart 2
News NY assigns 12 investigators to campus rape cases (Sep '15) Sep '15 Ralph 1
News Black TV Personalities Break Down Why Black Wom... (May '15) Jun '15 Guest 29
News Grieving friends recall Orthodox priest who for... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Tom Clancy 1
News UK comedian spurring US to action (Mar '15) Mar '15 jeffry 1
News Pope's visit to stoke climate fight (Jan '15) Jan '15 SpaceBlues 1
News Alaska voters upset about public-shaming mailer... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Elise Gingerich 1
More from around the web