Sun-Sentinel Watch: Sunrise resident ...

Sun-Sentinel Watch: Sunrise resident asks for streetlights to be fixed

There are 1 comment on the WBZL-TV Hollywood story from Jul 14, 2008, titled Sun-Sentinel Watch: Sunrise resident asks for streetlights to be fixed. In it, WBZL-TV Hollywood reports that:

Fernando Pacheco, of Sunrise, contacted the South Florida Sun-Sentinel concerned about a safety hazard caused by nonworking streetlights on University Drive between Oakland Park Boulevard and Northwest 44th ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBZL-TV Hollywood.

howard andrew plotnick

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1 Sep 1, 2008
i would like to know if you could help me...FPL worked in front of my bussines, made a hole in my black top,and left without repair,they only covered the hole,in a lower level that my black top, what is realy dangerous, if sameone fall or get hurt, i will get sue,i complaim many times, put they just put me on hold forever...i realy appreciate your help,or direct me to sameone that could help me ...thank you.howard plotnick email [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Institute of Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal alien arrested in Melbourne for possess... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Micklejewsky 1
News Buzz Aldrin joins university, forming 'master p... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Chuck Putin - Hea... 2
News Local school named a top U.S. entrepreneurial u... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Genghis Kohen 1
News Two spots slated for Hands Across the Lagoon on... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Rich 1
News Matt Reed: How much to fear North Korea (Apr '13) Apr '13 yu-da 1
News Martin Luther King's legacy to be honored at ce... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Roofis wit da gol... 1
News Matt Reed: Jobs bloom, but politics loom (Oct '12) Oct '12 Geof Scqueers 1
More from around the web