Dean Schultz named COO at Reno-Tahoe ...

Dean Schultz named COO at Reno-Tahoe Airport

There are 1 comment on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Dec 12, 2011, titled Dean Schultz named COO at Reno-Tahoe Airport. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

Is NC-17 really the kiss of death? Will the merest flash of naked flesh or the softest... Dean Schultz, a 14-year Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority veteran, today was named chief operating officer at the Reno airport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

Jeff with a J

Reno, NV

#1 Dec 12, 2011
I am happy for this guy, I am impressed with his background and credentials.

But in a recent article I read that the Reno airport has been given the go head on a major expansion and remodel of the terminal. I am against this, is it really necessary for passengers to have a 2 -3 story atrium? Does that make travel faster or safer? Personally I don't give a hoot for how an airport looks as long as it is efficient and a smooth operation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Institute of Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal alien arrested in Melbourne for possess... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Micklejewsky 1
News Buzz Aldrin joins university, forming 'master p... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Chuck Putin - Hea... 2
News Local school named a top U.S. entrepreneurial u... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Genghis Kohen 1
News Two spots slated for Hands Across the Lagoon on... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Rich 1
News Matt Reed: How much to fear North Korea (Apr '13) Apr '13 yu-da 1
News Martin Luther King's legacy to be honored at ce... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Roofis wit da gol... 1
News Matt Reed: Jobs bloom, but politics loom (Oct '12) Oct '12 Geof Scqueers 1
More from around the web