Government must intervene and help st...

Government must intervene and help stranded pilots - Adams

There are 1 comment on the Sinn Fein Newsroom story from Jul 5, 2012, titled Government must intervene and help stranded pilots - Adams. In it, Sinn Fein Newsroom reports that:

Sinn FA©in President and Louth TD Gerry Adams has written to the TA naiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs Eamon Gilmore urging the Irish government to get directly involved in helping the stranded trainee Irish pilots in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sinn Fein Newsroom.

linni Parsons

Warrington, UK

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Well, it's good that Sinn and Gerry Adams are getting involved in the pledge to help the pilots, my son being one of them. They're not all Irish, as there are Welsh, Scottish, English and other nationals, some of whom are living in Ireland. As parents, we would be grateful for any help that could be given to all of them at this stage - mainly that they can complete their training in some way without any further financial outlay. A lot cannot afford to pay any more fees as all the money they had was invested in their course.
Good luck and best wishes to everyone
Linni

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Institute of Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal alien arrested in Melbourne for possess... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Micklejewsky 1
News Buzz Aldrin joins university, forming 'master p... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Chuck Putin - Hea... 2
News Local school named a top U.S. entrepreneurial u... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Genghis Kohen 1
News Two spots slated for Hands Across the Lagoon on... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Rich 1
News Matt Reed: How much to fear North Korea (Apr '13) Apr '13 yu-da 1
News Martin Luther King's legacy to be honored at ce... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Roofis wit da gol... 1
News Matt Reed: Jobs bloom, but politics loom (Oct '12) Oct '12 Geof Scqueers 1
More from around the web