POLL: Health reform hits home

POLL: Health reform hits home

There are 3 comments on the Naples Daily News Online story from Sep 9, 2009, titled POLL: Health reform hits home. In it, Naples Daily News Online reports that:

"How do we pay for that? It can only come from a few places, taxes or your costs for services will increase," said Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Naples Daily News Online.

JOHN HEIM

Naples, FL

#1 Sep 10, 2009
I WAS THERE LAST NIGHT AND EVEN SPOKE TO THE PANEL. NOW I AM WONDERING WHERE I COULD ACTUALY WATCH THE EVENT AS IT IS THE NEXT DAY AFTER THE TOWN HALL EVENT. MY QUESTION TO THE PANEL WAS NOT FROM ME, YET FROM THE YOUTH OF AMERICA WHO MUST SEE THIER PARENTS DIE THROUGH TERMINAL ILLNESS AND NOT GET TREATMENT BECAUSE OF A PRE EXISTING CONDITION, NOW YOU TELL ME PANEL OF EXPERTS OF HOW I AM TO EXPLAIN TO A CHILD THAT MOMMY OR DADDY ARE NOT ALIVE ANYMORE BECAUSE THE INSURANCE THAT WE HAVE DID NOT COVER IT DUE TO SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED TO THAT PERSON SOME 25 YEARS AGO, LIKE KNEE SURGERY OR A BROKEN FINGER? HOW DO YOU SUGGEST OF HOW TO EXPLAIN TO CHILDREN OF HOW THE INSURANCE COMAPANIES ARE IN BED WITH THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM TO MAKE MONEY, AND NOT TO SAVE MOMMY OR DADDY'S LIVES? TELL ME HOW PLEASE.
Naples

East Bernstadt, KY

#2 Sep 15, 2009
I agree.

Since: Feb 11

Miami, FL

#3 Feb 17, 2011
Living with mold can trigger a number of medical ailments. If you are unsure of the quality of your air, talk to a professional about having a mold test / mold inspection completed.

http://www.airmd.com/mold-testing/mold-testin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Gulf Coast University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FGCU faculty seeks policy on hate speech Mar '17 Happier abroad 1
News 'He was enraged!': Gay university student drown... (Sep '16) Feb '17 David landry 3
Acceptance Nov '16 Steezharvey 1
News Student uses bagpipes to drown out anti-gay a p... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Sledge 50
News Inmate working near FGCU apprehended after escape (May '16) May '16 Wonder why 2
Female singer wanted for pop/rock album project (May '15) May '15 Eve 1
News Storms bring light damage in Charlotte County (Apr '15) Apr '15 kris7 1
More from around the web