Anderson Cooper Takes On Prof. Who Called Newtown Massacre A 'Hoax'

Jan 18, 2013 Full story: Vibe 12

Florida Atlantic University professor James Tracy has proposed that the tragic mass killing of 20 children and six faculty members at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT was all a rouse.

Full Story
we see

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Thinking American

Lincolnton, NC

#4 Jan 20, 2013
I believe the US Government either knew it was going to happen or made it appear to be far worse than it was by adding actors in a ploy to take our guns for the New World Order. They will try, it's only a matter of time. The US Government already has UN troops here for "training".

I pray our own troops remember their oath to protect America from enemies both foreign and domestic.
no more drugs

Edmonton, Canada

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Wow... do you think Columbine school shooting, and the movie theare shooter was all staged too??
frank

Fort Smith, AR

#6 Jan 21, 2013
no more drugs wrote:
Wow... do you think Columbine school shooting, and the movie theare shooter was all staged too??
Excuse me but with columbine we were shown surveillance footage of the two boys walking around the cafeteria. With the aurora shooting we saw news footage of people walking out of a theater covered in blood. In addition to that we have a live suspect captured on the scene with aurora.
Now compare sandy hook. We r given zero evidence that Lanza was on property. The surveillance footage is NOT being released and don't dare suggest they had no cameras. We've seen no blood and no tears from anyone and we r told suspect was DOA and he's since been buried, it's over. Over and done with a bow on it.
Big big difference between Sandy Hook and the other shootings. Don't tell me what the truth is, show me what the truth is.
no more drugs

Edmonton, Canada

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Hang on Frank...

Here is the big difference.. in Columbine, we were shown surveilance because there were wounded and dead in and outside of the school.The surveilance was released while the police were still activiely looking for the suspects.

Sadly, back then these massacres were new. The media was interested in getting to the bottom of pyschotropic drug side affects. The media persued it.

In the Aurra shootings, there were people running outsied for their lives. The news story again was unfolding. The suspect was still on the loose for awhile...

Now the media does not persue psychotropic drug use side effects in these tragedies, where they COULD and SHOULD. It would help society by learning and showing that this sad trend of violence in people who had never displayed any violence (until these horrific events)are taking or withdrawing from legal prescriptions.

The media is seemingly help cover up these tragedies by helping draw attention to the method (guns) instead of the root of why these urges are created (psychotropic drugs)

There were eye witness accounts (luckily the few children who escaped) who saw the gunman and described him.

It would be beyond cruel and morbid to show footage and disrespectful to those who lost their lives.

He4re is where we agree ..

I pray that the tox reports will be released for one purpose only. So to help educate society that psychotropic meds (knwon side effects) are real and in my opinion the rot of these horrendous events that keep happening as these drugs keep getting sold.

We saw too many tears during the coverage...

The part that we agree on, is that it appears there is a cover up ..The coverup is how the media (who is paid by ads by pharmaceutical companies, dont want to bite the hand that feeds them, so they have ignored and evaded the topic ofpschotropic drugs in this case.

The media wasnt as secretive about these drugs in the Aurora killings.. The reason for this is becasue the shooter didnt die, therefore all the tox reports and med history was going to become public record.

When the shooters are dead there are no med or tox reports released. These records are a secret which prevent society to see the common thread in these horrible tragedies where the side effects of these drugs would become known to everyone and people would stop taking them and giving them to their children.

Surveilance would ponly sensationalize this devasting tragedy.

Look up Felicia Boots on google. Look up the 15 yeorl old Winnipeg boy who stabbed his friend to death where the courts have agreed that the psychortopic drug use was to blame for the killing.

Dont you think his medical history and tox reports are the most important subject?

frank

Fort Smith, AR

#8 Jan 21, 2013
no more drugs wrote:
Hang on Frank...

Here is the big difference.. in Columbine, we were shown surveilance because there were wounded and dead in and outside of the school.The surveilance was released while the police were still activiely looking for the suspects.

Sadly, back then these massacres were new. The media was interested in getting to the bottom of pyschotropic drug side affects. The media persued it.

In the Aurra shootings, there were people running outsied for their lives. The news story again was unfolding. The suspect was still on the loose for awhile...

Now the media does not persue psychotropic drug use side effects in these tragedies, where they COULD and SHOULD. It would help society by learning and showing that this sad trend of violence in people who had never displayed any violence (until these horrific events)are taking or withdrawing from legal prescriptions.

The media is seemingly help cover up these tragedies by helping draw attention to the method (guns) instead of the root of why these urges are created (psychotropic drugs)

There were eye witness accounts (luckily the few children who escaped) who saw the gunman and described him.

It would be beyond cruel and morbid to show footage and disrespectful to those who lost their lives.

I pray that the tox reports will be released for one purpose only. So to help educate society that psychotropic meds (knwon side effects) are real and in my opinion the rot of these horrendous events that keep happening as these drugs keep getting sold.

The part that we agree on, is that it appears there is a cover up ..The coverup is how the media (who is paid by ads by pharmaceutical companies, dont want to bite the hand that feeds them, so they have ignored and evaded the topic ofpschotropic drugs in this case.

The media wasnt as secretive about these drugs in the Aurora killings.. The reason for this is becasue the shooter didnt die, therefore all the tox reports and med history was going to become public record.

When the shooters are dead there are no med or tox reports released. These records are a secret which prevent society to see the common thread in these horrible tragedies where the side effects of these drugs would become known to everyone and people would stop taking them and giving them to their children.

Look up Felicia Boots on google. Look up the 15 yeorl old Winnipeg boy who stabbed his friend to death where the courts have agreed that the psychortopic drug use was to blame for the killing.

Dont you think his medical history and tox reports are the most important subject?
I'm not asking for footage of Adam Lanza shooting children. Just show me footage of him entering the school or walking down the halls with the rifle so that I can put my doubts to rest. Lets establish that it was actually a lone 120 pound kid who done all this killing before we start arguing about what he was taking.
Another thing.... That Florida professor may very well lose his job because he dared to point out certain inconsistencies. Anderson Cooper then attacked this man in front of a global audience. If that's not an assault on the professors first amendment right then what is?? He may well lose his job because he shared his opinion.
Now... your claim that there have been, "too many tears" is completely misled. Look at the Robbie Parker footage. Look at the other parents who were interviewed. Look at the guy who supposedly sheltered 6 kids. You will NOT find a single clip showing people with red, stained faces with tears running down their cheeks. I know what traumatized people act like and what's been shown doesn't fit. You seem like an intelligent person and I think that we at least agree that something is not right about the whole thing.
frank

Fort Smith, AR

#9 Jan 21, 2013
no more drugs wrote:
Hang on Frank...

Oh and u will NEVER EVER convince me that Robbie Parker was really a parent who's child was murdered 6 hours before his controversial statement for the cameras. No Way!!
no more drugs

Edmonton, Canada

#10 Jan 21, 2013
Frank... say no more.. I am assuming you are the type, that judges the book by its cover..

Too often people think they know how one should or should not act. How a perosn should sit, stand talk, cry, not cry ... after somiething has hapened rto them.

I am never going to be one who decides on how a person should or shouldnt act when they are suffering something I could never imagine.. How the heck could I imagine how one should or shouldnt act?

I do know there were eye witnesses (including a father who witness the entire tragedy) along with the shooter..

Any cover up that has taken place in Newtown, is about concealing the potential effects of pyschotropic drugs..
frank

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Jan 21, 2013
no more drugs wrote:
Frank... say no more.. I am assuming you are the type, that judges the book by its cover..

Too often people think they know how one should or should not act. How a perosn should sit, stand talk, cry, not cry ... after somiething has hapened rto them.

I am never going to be one who decides on how a person should or shouldnt act when they are suffering something I could never imagine.. How the heck could I imagine how one should or shouldnt act?

I do know there were eye witnesses (including a father who witness the entire tragedy) along with the shooter..

Any cover up that has taken place in Newtown, is about concealing the potential effects of pyschotropic drugs..
Well I promise you will NEVER see any toxicology report. Lets leave it at that.
Just Sayin

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Jan 27, 2013
A little man on man action...gross

Jackson, MO

#14 Jan 29, 2013
My son was placed on what I call "crazy meds" because once he started taking them, that's what they made him. He was talking of suicide, was out of control, caused self inflicted pain, and tried and I add tried to push and hit me a couple of times. I begged for help from his doctor and was told the meds were working fine. Wtf??? I changed doctors. All meds were pulled and we learned to deal with his anxiety, fears, ect in a different way. He is a great kid today!!! Good in school. A great big brother and wonderful son.
Autism 4 Dummies

Winnipeg, Canada

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
My son was placed on what I call "crazy meds" because once he started taking them, that's what they made him. He was talking of suicide, was out of control, caused self inflicted pain, and tried and I add tried to push and hit me a couple of times. I begged for help from his doctor and was told the meds were working fine. Wtf??? I changed doctors. All meds were pulled and we learned to deal with his anxiety, fears, ect in a different way. He is a great kid today!!! Good in school. A great big brother and wonderful son.
It starts with vaccines causing neurological damage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Atlantic University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay student files suit, says denied tuition break May '14 Christsharians on... 11
Florida teen graduates from high school an... May '14 Dean Of Stewdints 18
Broward Activists Fight Florida Bill Against Bo... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Sloan 1
Israel's War on American Universities (Mar '14) Mar '14 Yumpin Yimminy 1
FAU Names Kelly New President (Jan '14) Jan '14 John Kelly will b... 1
Online bullying among youth falling but prevalent (Nov '13) Nov '13 Run262 5
A Tuna Is More Like A Seahorse Than A Marlin? T... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Louise 2

Florida Atlantic University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE