Even in a close state, a vote's a million to 1 shot at picking president; yet voters persevere

Nov 5, 2012 Full story: KNUS-AM Aurora

There's always grousing about the many people who don't bother to vote. But look at it the other way: An estimated 133 million Americans will cast ballots in Tuesday's election.

Full Story
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Ask yourself which side DOESN'T want you to vote?
repUGLYcongames!
Voter Supression, Jon Husted, pRick Scott, too long lines, limiting access to polls, trying to impose new voter I.D. laws that were defeated, giving wrong dates and polling places, and romney owned voting machines.
Why? Because they don't want the people to vote for their best interests, for workers, for the middle class! It would NEVER be the repugs that care about us and they know it!!
Stand in line and vote for OUR democratic republic, VOTE OBAMA/BIDE ans Democratic all down the list.
Say NO to republiCON corporatism, or fascism. You do not matter to the multi-billionares!!!
They are Greedy Obstructionists!!Have a good day!
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Michael Griebe, the Kochs, Adelson, Stephen Einhorn, and other fascists WILL be held accountable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Atlantic University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sol Children Theatre to Partner with Karen Slat... Aug '14 Phil 1
Gay student files suit, says denied tuition break May '14 Christsharians on... 11
Florida teen graduates from high school an... May '14 Dean Of Stewdints 18
Broward Activists Fight Florida Bill Against Bo... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Sloan 1
Israel's War on American Universities (Mar '14) Mar '14 Yumpin Yimminy 1
FAU Names Kelly New President (Jan '14) Jan '14 John Kelly will b... 1
Online bullying among youth falling but prevalent (Nov '13) Nov '13 Run262 5
•••

Florida Atlantic University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••