Race Bait and Switch

Full story: TPM Cafe

A Michigan university got quite a shock when they requested a speaker from an upstate anti-immigration group.
Comments
41 - 57 of 57 Comments Last updated Jan 14, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“What does that tell you?”

Since: Nov 07

It's a riddle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

Wild Irish Rose 0o7 wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is not a Tavern or an "off topic" thread. Did you even notice that? Why are you causing so much trouble?
Why, because you Rose need to see the need to distance yourself as far away from KingBOC as you can. That means even if he asks about your weather or trash or even your garbage that he gets no post from you Rose at all what-so-ever!

See if you can get that into your thick skull Rose? I think that you can...i'm rooting for you. Yuppers

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you feel that way if it were illegal Chinese, Germans. Russians lets's say if there were illegal American's, you know the law has pushed them so deep into the hole nothing legal about them anymore???
Yes absolutely I would feel the same way about any scum trying to invade the U.S. And there is no such thing as illegal AMERICANS when they have the right to be here so your point is moot.lol

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: Nov 09

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you feel that way if it were illegal Chinese, Germans. Russians lets's say if there were illegal American's, you know the law has pushed them so deep into the hole nothing legal about them anymore???
There are no illegal Americans tinker..

Eagle

“Merry Christmas”

Since: Dec 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the article Rose and it was very hard to understand so i suspect it was slanted and did not give anyone a chance at rebuttal...something about nationalism, whatever and that the University rejected the proposal of a speaker so we don't even know what the man would have said.
It (the article) stinks Rose...to high heaven. And i'm sorry...but you intended it as bait. So i say i'm a piker compared to you when it comes to bait.
So go ahead and ask me who do I think you were baiting?
lol
I did not intend the article as bait at all. I found it interesting and pertinent.

I post many articles and I've started new threads with them and so what? Is everything now considered "bait" by you simply because you may not like it or agree with it?

I think YOU bait in fact and you're just bored and seeking attention.

“Merry Christmas”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, because you Rose need to see the need to distance yourself as far away from KingBOC as you can. That means even if he asks about your weather or trash or even your garbage that he gets no post from you Rose at all what-so-ever!
See if you can get that into your thick skull Rose? I think that you can...i'm rooting for you. Yuppers
What the he11 are you talking about?

I reply to BOC or anyone else as I see fit. I'm not trying to distance myself from him. I haven't even seen any posts from him to me recently.

I think you're losing it and you're a major chit disturber.

It's a riddle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
I reply to BOC or anyone else as I see fit. I'm not trying to distance myself from him. I haven't even seen any posts from him to me recently.
You haven't seen any posts and that's good that your eyes are dimming to BOC. Just make sure that you don't sniff or you might smell his foul words and you could be tempted to reply.

I knew that my faith in you Rose was not misplaced! And the rest of the forum (especially Daisy) can see that you Rose are lady of dignity deserving of respect.

And if that's losing it, well count me as lost...
Winston

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
This should be in My Tavern, but if you had one last breath, what would it be?
Would you think about nothing?
Would you think of Christ?
Or would you think, about not breathing?
I would think about my husband and that if there really is a God, then to please let him find someone else and get married and live a full and happy life. That would bring me peace in my final moments...
a new beginning

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't seen any posts and that's good that your eyes are dimming to BOC. Just make sure that you don't sniff or you might smell his foul words and you could be tempted to reply.
I knew that my faith in you Rose was not misplaced! And the rest of the forum (especially Daisy) can see that you Rose are lady of dignity deserving of respect.
And if that's losing it, well count me as lost...
blah blah blah.A mere shell of your former self slim.now pull dem lacey panties down because i am gonna do ya dry again BOY!!!!
a new beginning

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hi Rose.Yes slime has lost it.Watch that slippery slim he will stab ya in the back with the best of them,,,,not like you dont know already.Have a good one.I think he is upset because the hinnie boy dumped him.

“Merry Christmas”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

a new beginning wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rose.Yes slime has lost it.Watch that slippery slim he will stab ya in the back with the best of them,,,,not like you dont know already.Have a good one.I think he is upset because the hinnie boy dumped him.
Hi BOC. I don't know what his freakin' problem is. Maybe he drinks or smokes the loco weed. It's a personal problem for sure.

It's cold here. Oh yeah, thought I should mention the weather. Give one of the morons something to jump up and down about. I've never seen so many friggin' babies who claim to be adults.

If they're not insulting you they're handing out unsolicited advice on how to live your life.
the hinnie boy slayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

remember people, until I note otherwise, china me has my proxy to post as me until further notice.

Thanks,

the real me
the hinnie boy slayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hi BOC. I don't know what his freakin' problem is. Maybe he drinks or smokes the loco weed. It's a personal problem for sure.
It's cold here. Oh yeah, thought I should mention the weather. Give one of the morons something to jump up and down about. I've never seen so many friggin' babies who claim to be adults.
If they're not insulting you they're handing out unsolicited advice on how to live your life.
hi Rose, it's suppose to get in the teens here tonight.

signed,
the real me.
a new beginning

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
Agree!!!! We love ya rose! have a good one.

It's a riddle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

<quoted text>
And maybe you are a hen Rose because you really laid an egg with this post didn't you. I suppose we could call it a cagefreeegg? ha ha ha ha ha

And this 'egg' is to one who needs to be in a cage, BOC.

Can i get a witness? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

It's a riddle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

the hinnie boy slayer wrote:
<quoted text>hi Rose, it's suppose to get in the teens here tonight.
signed,
the real me.
Quit talking about the weather to Rose, SlugSlimeBOC and ooze back to the sewer from whence you came!

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

dark miner wrote:
<quoted text>Yes absolutely I would feel the same way about any scum trying to invade the U.S. And there is no such thing as illegal AMERICANS when they have the right to be here so your point is moot.lol
Oh no illegal is illegal, many diff ways, that can happen...
Besides I am purchasing Planet Earth attached with it's universe...:)
NewMoon

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Lou Dobbs tells Bill O'Reilly illegals should become citizens:

He told O'Reilly he "did not want to deport" the undocumented, but agreed they should become citizens

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Lou-Dobbs-te...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ferris State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dale E. Blunier (Aug '08) Dec '12 Charles L Sarasota 4
"Slow learner' now a college president Dr. Bill... (Feb '09) Nov '12 Ish 8
Mid Michigan Community College starting two-yea... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Mayfield Plasrics 1
Prejudice & Bigotry (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dion Owens 1
Family/Married Housing (May '12) May '12 Kirsten 1
ArtPrize Founder Rick DeVos To Receive Honorary... (May '12) May '12 bobolinq 1
US museum showcases racist artifacts (Apr '12) Apr '12 Go-Nads 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ferris State University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••