Erskine College won't give church mor...

Erskine College won't give church more authority

There are 4 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Feb 24, 2012, titled Erskine College won't give church more authority. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

The Erskine College board of trustees has voted against giving the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church more authority over the school's board.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

Listen to the Word

Kingman, AZ

#1 Feb 24, 2012
I see the Presbyterians are following TEC lead in having liberals taken over the property and assets and send the conservatives packing with nothing -- using legal means, no doubt -- anything as long as it is not biblical ethics, justice, and morality.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#2 Feb 25, 2012
Good Lord the Spirit is a-moving and alive!

People who think God lives in a book just hate that.....
Smile

Talihina, OK

#3 Feb 27, 2015
Keep the American Taliban out of education.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#4 Feb 28, 2015
Smile wrote:
Keep the American Taliban out of education.
Tell that to the Pope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erskine College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Science on Tap Featuring New Approaches to Comb... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News SC College Examined for 'Biblical' Stance on Ho... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Rainbow Kid 11
News News of Yesteryear (Jan '10) May '12 RELIGIOUS NUT 3
News SC college warned by accreditation body (Jul '10) Jul '10 samuel 1
News 3 Mauldin softball stars pick colleges (Apr '10) Apr '10 fdfdhfmcxhfdjy 1
News Dispute at Erskine leads to lawsuit (Mar '10) Mar '10 onceclose to erskine 1
More from around the web