I have been in the administration of several universities including Erskine. You really can't have it both ways. You are either a Christian/bible college or you are not. Moody and Emmaus reflect the former. To think you can have it both ways is folly. It's like Christian Science. Itís neither Christian nor science. Erskine is going the way of all colleges that started out as a Christian college (founded on the bible). I have heard this "academic freedom" nonsense from several major universities where I worked including Harvard. Some professors from Erskine are not believers and do not understand Christ or the bible because ďthe things of the spirit are foolishness to them" If you are a Christian there is only one world view. It is Jesus, who said "I am the way the truth and the life". The bible is the only world view. Why question a Christian studentís faith if he is grounded in the truth? You need to support him. The ARP might as well get out of the way, disassociate itself from Erskine College and start up a new bible college, finance it and set down biblical principles and hold to them. Go your way Erskine you are neither cold nor hot but lukewarm I will spew....