Emory research monkey probably search...

Emory research monkey probably searching for home, researchers say

There are 5 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Jul 2, 2011, titled Emory research monkey probably searching for home, researchers say. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

She is 2 years old. She weighs five pounds. She goes only by Ep13. And she desperately wants to find her way home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

billy the kid

Carrollton, GA

#1 Jul 2, 2011
that monkey is probably living with other monkeys in the projects somewhere.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 2, 2011
He was shaved, bob tailed, and adopted by a family to get more welfare and food stamp benefits. They have been able to even take him to the local parks with no problem because of how closely he resembles their other 8 children. I heard they named him Jamal Dontavious and converted him to the muslim faith.
FEA

Cedartown, GA

#3 Jul 2, 2011
I bet the poor monkey is scared to death .
Living in a real jungle now, with all those head hunters with their hats turned the wrong way ,pants down around their knees , their drawers showing. Cursing every breath and packing a 9 MM.
Hope the little fellow does,nt end up 4th of July Bar B Que along side the pig ears , snouts,and chittlin,s.
I can hear him now .
What the hell have I gotten myself into !!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 2, 2011
I have always considered a basic test of a person's IQ is his ability to properly wear a baseball cap and a pair of pants. So many are unable to master simple task like these and are willing to show the public how low their IQ truly is. Even a monkey would do better at mastering these basic skills than some I have seen around Atlanta.
icouldusesomehel p

Huntington Beach, CA

#5 Jul 3, 2011
lighteredknot wrote:
I have always considered a basic test of a person's IQ is his ability to properly wear a baseball cap and a pair of pants. So many are unable to master simple task like these and are willing to show the public how low their IQ truly is. Even a monkey would do better at mastering these basic skills than some I have seen around Atlanta.
I have always considered a basic test of a person's IQ is his ability to not be a racist, narrow-minded, repetitive hillbilly.

=

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emory University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racial differences seen among fitness levels in... (Apr '15) Aug 7 Tolerman 62
News Lewis victory in Congress taken from civil righ... Jun '16 serfs up 6
News Pro-Trump, anti-Mexican messages chalked on Cal... Jun '16 Nopal 9
News Gingrich's 1st divorce: still oft-told, varied ... (Nov '11) May '16 LBGT 27
News Why gay rights can't ignore God (Mar '09) Apr '16 Belles Echoes 1,132
News How fight over gay rights is creating two separ... Apr '16 USA USA usa 24
News Maher Blasts Emory Students 'Triggered' by Trum... Mar '16 JCK 1
More from around the web