Does Herman Cain have staying power?

Does Herman Cain have staying power?

There are 2 comments on the 11 Alive story from Oct 22, 2011, titled Does Herman Cain have staying power?. In it, 11 Alive reports that:

However, the first caucuses and primaries are still a few months away. Cain's Press Secretary in Georgia, Alfredo Ortiz, and Emory University Political Science Professor Alan Abramowitz debated the topic on 11Alive Weekend Morning News.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 11 Alive.

Rock Jiles

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Oct 22, 2011
Concerned Senior

Citrus Heights, CA

#2 Oct 22, 2011
I'm a senior living on 1,100 a month. I already pay 9.5 percent state sales tax. Herman Cain will make me pay nine percent tax on food, 18 percent additional taxes on everything else I buy and a nine percent tax on my rent, so my taxes will go up from $100 per month to $400 per month on an $1,100 a month income and this is to lower the tax rate on the rich by 20 percent so some guy making 50 million a year can have their tax rete lowered by 20 percent. Every senior is going to lose $300-$1,000 a month of their low incomes with these new taxes. I already have not had a car for over three years. With Cain taxing me $300 a month more, I will not ever, ever, ever have a car. This evil sh!t is fair how??? How many seniors who only pay state sales taxes and utility taxes want to pay nine percent on their food and 18 percent on everything else they buy and nine percent on their rent?????????? What in the hell is the tea party thinking?????????? This is going to dump the entire tax base on seniors, the working poor and the middle class and give huge, huge, huge tax cuts to the rich and to corporations. How much is enough for the rich??? How much??? Nothing is enough for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emory University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Genome study identifies risk genes in African A... 10 hr Oh No You Di-nt 3
News Racial differences seen among fitness levels in... (Apr '15) Sep '16 Master race 65
News From Harlem Shake to Harlem Sheikh, cultural fo... (Mar '13) Sep '16 Tighty whitey 6
News Lewis victory in Congress taken from civil righ... Jun '16 serfs up 6
News Pro-Trump, anti-Mexican messages chalked on Cal... (Apr '16) Jun '16 Nopal 9
News Gingrich's 1st divorce: still oft-told, varied ... (Nov '11) May '16 LBGT 27
News Why gay rights can't ignore God (Mar '09) Apr '16 Belles Echoes 1,132
More from around the web