Hey, you jerk _ can't we have a civil discourse?

Aug 29, 2012 Full story: The Wichita Eagle

Chris Christie bemoaned the lack of civility and cooperation in American politics.

Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 30, 2012
The most remarkable thing about Christie's rant is that he spent half an hour without eating something.
IbiddenOverObana GotMine

Glendale, AZ

#2 Sep 1, 2012
I think therfore I have change I can belive in. More change so I can think I have more chsnge I can belive in so I do more change so I can work more and have more change I can belive in. So I belive in more change so I can find a new job so i can belive in more change that chaned me and now i dont work and belive in chains that bidndned me I now?-- I cant do that to myself MR.President...You already did...B-F-D Mr.president B-F-D.. I bidden over I got my leagl rape. Vote your largest tax Increase away. or exept Obamas pleage for higer energy cost carbon tax. no defense for our allys. And a soisilast Marxist student.Every thing after his envolment with the PLO is sealed.Why spend millions sealling your college transcipts after nomanation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emory University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In welcoming immigrants, congregations see future 9 min Curmudgeon 6
Why GOP won: Shifting white votes hurt Democrats 59 min spud 378
Could Georgia shift from red to purple? Nov 3 Ace McMillan 5
NYC Doctor With Ebola Upgraded to Stable Condition Nov 1 Gary 1
What qualifies Michelle Nunn to be Georgia's US... Oct 31 Sam in Ellijay 1
Medicaid ADHD treatment under scrutiny Oct '14 Vaccine Damage 4
Nurse with Ebola in Atlanta is "Making Good Pro... Oct '14 Flo 2

Emory University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE