Va. justices reject innocence claim i...

Va. justices reject innocence claim in 1995 slaying

There are 1 comment on the Coshocton Tribune story from Sep 17, 2011, titled Va. justices reject innocence claim in 1995 slaying. In it, Coshocton Tribune reports that:

RICHMOND, Va. -- The Virginia Supreme Court unanimously refused Friday to exonerate a former Navy SEAL trainee in the abduction and murder of a woman he met at a Virginia Beach nightclub in 1995, ruling another man's confession that he alone strangled the victim was insufficient to prove Dustin Turner was innocent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Coshocton Tribune.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#1 Sep 19, 2011
"Delores Evans said in a telephone interview from her home near Atlanta that the ruling brought justice for her daughter, but no sense of closure for the family."

Closure???? That is just another physco babble term for something that they created to make fools think they need to keep coming back and paying them to find.

The man claimed all along he didnít commit the crime and now the guilty party has admitted he did it.

All this guy is guilty of is helping to dispose of the body. 82 years is more than the murderer is serving. I am not saying to let him off scott free, but 82 years is just ridiculous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emory University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racial differences seen among fitness levels in... Jun 22 Dark shadows 34
News New Drug Shows Potential for Blood Cancer Jun 16 Johnwillton 2
News Anti-herpes drug may help control HIV, NIH stud... May '15 Chanlder 11
News Bobbi Kristina Brown Case Update: Bobby Brown F... May '15 Chimps Maximus 2
News Emory fraternity implicated in 'deplorable' beh... May '15 VeggieBurger 20
News Is 2016 a 50-50 Proposition? Apr '15 Crazy Ray 1
News Why gay rights can't ignore God (Mar '09) Mar '15 N S A Times 1,130
More from around the web