Public records law should apply evenly

There are 1 comment on the Kinston Free Press story from Jun 8, 2012, titled Public records law should apply evenly. In it, Kinston Free Press reports that:

If an arrest is made in a North Carolina county - say, Greene County, for example - by Greene County sheriff's deputies, the details of that crime will soon become public.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kinston Free Press.

Wild Man

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jun 8, 2012
I'll be dam, that shit ain't right. It ain't none of nobody's business what happens when you get arrested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elon University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coping with reality: Legislation could offer dr... Apr 28 tomin cali 1
News Polls show Kay Hagan with edge in North Carolin... (Sep '14) Sep '14 bottlecap 1
News VA scandal creeps into congressional races, but... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Le Jimbo 3
News N.H. auction house offers Schindler documents (Aug '13) Aug '13 OnlyPatchWork 2
News Building an Online Presence More Important Than... (Jan '13) Apr '13 A person 2
News King Law Offices Launches New Website, Hires Ne... (Dec '12) Jan '13 lucy 3
News The key to good music is improvisation (Nov '12) Nov '12 Commander Bunny 15
More from around the web